Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Girls' Night Out!  (Read 2815 times)

Anonymous

Girls' Night Out!
« on: January 26, 2011, 03:09:37 pm »
Gauri always had trouble in bars. It wasn't getting in that was the problem – pointing out that she was a Pilot and therefore not ten years old usually shut the bouncers up, if her cleavage didn't first – so much as it was, well, the bar. She'd worked out a method where she hoisted herself up and sort of dangled by her elbows with her feet braced against the counter, and she was doing just that tonight. Somehow she managed to get served like that, and she leaned in close to the barman to shout her order in his ear and point at a selection of bottles, the ends of her pink striped scarf trailing in a puddle of rum on the worktop. A couple of minutes later, she was bopping her way back to the dancefloor, two full bottles in one hand and a glass to drink from in the other. A cropped silver wig, her new white knitted bikini and go-go boots and now copious amounts of alcohol... Yeah, it was gonna be a good night.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Girls' Night Out!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 11:51:29 am »
Tonight was going to be an amazing night. Taras was positive of it. She was all dressed up, her mullethawk freshly dyed a vivid pink and purple and white blond and alcohol. The last bit was the most important part. Taras could use several stiff drinks after this week. Trying to boost public image of Pilots and save them from their own idiocy PR wise was a hard job.

Granted, her "date" tonight was another Pilot, but she was one of the good ones. Gauri was cute and fun and didn't generally need to much damage control. Just the occasional wardrobe help. Taras waved to her from where she was dancing to the music, "Hey! Perfect timing! Pass over a bottle!"

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 01:13:14 pm »
“Get your own!” Gauri brought the bottles defensively to her chest with a pout, then flashed the taller woman a grin and held them out again. “Nah, I'm just kiddin'.”

Sipping from her glass of rum and lemonade, she danced – slightly oddly, with her arms held in close so as not to spill any precious alcohol, but it was still recognisable as dancing and almost in time with the music and that was what counted. She used to be a bit more nervous hanging out with Taras, wondering if she was doing anything wrong image-wise, but eventually she figured that if she was she'd know about it. As it was, the woman seemed to like her and she was always up for a good time, and since Gauri was too it was perfect!

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 02:19:36 pm »
Gauri did plenty wrong image wise, but Taras mostly let it slide unless it was something truly awful. Like that one sweater with the toaster. That was just tragic. Snagging a bottle from Gauri, she didn't bother with a glass and just drank from the bottle.

Her body moved close enough to the music that the people around her didn't seem to mind. With Gauri there, they drew plenty of looks, "Ah, man, I needed this! Do you have any idea how hard it is to wrangle Pilots into some semblance of positive public image? I didn't expect so many of you to whine so much!"

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 12:20:01 pm »
With both the glass and the bottle now available, Gauri's dancing became more just bopping from side to side, taking alternate sips from whichever drink was closest to her mouth. She hadn't had a particularly tough week, and it had actually been perhaps a little quieter in security than normal, but still, a hand without a drink in it was a hand wasted.

She herself rarely passed along gossip about other Pilots - partly because she thought it was bad for morale, a little because she didn't want to come within a million miles of even a faint possibility of insubordination... But mostly she just didn't care all that much. Rumours had to be really scandalous for her to repeat them because otherwise, well, why did it matter? They were still entertaining to hear, though, so she was more than happy to pay attention when something fun came up. Sneaking exaggeratedly closer to the taller woman, she beamed up at Taras and laughed. “So who was bitching this time?”

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 03:07:11 pm »
"More like who wasn't. But this time was trying to get Gabriel into a set up with a date." The "private" lives of Pilots were important. They didn't have to have anything to do with their real private lives, but she had to sell the image to the public. Some worked well, but others, well, others needed work.

"He just keeps whining and freaking out and being difficult. Just take the girl out, have dinner, be a little kissy faced where people can see it and we're done. But noooooo." Taras drained about half of her bottle, the irritation coming back. Why were they just so hard to deal with? They seemed to lack the concept that what she did was needed.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 11:56:58 am »
“You do that? Figures,” shrugged Gauri. She hadn't noticed those particular goings-on, but then she never did pay much attention to most things anyway and it made sense that fake dates would be a part of PR. Taking another drink from her bottle, she added, “What's even the point in complaining? I don't get it, if ya gotta do something just get it over with, y'know? Makes it easier on everyone.”

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 12:13:43 pm »
"Exactly! I even offered to let him pick the damn girl. Or boy! I don't care! Just some pretty, average citizen. Show how Pilots mingle and shit." She waved her arm, smacking into someone dancing nearby. A sheepish smile and Taras pulled her arm in.

She blinked down at the tiny girl she was half talking too, half screaming at thanks to the loud music, "Just...yes. See! Just do it and be done with it. You would think I was asking him to do something hard!"

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 07:34:55 am »
Gauri nodded and laughed along as Taras ranted on about her job, letting her get all her frustrations out before they could really have fun. Nights out often started this way; apparently PR was much harder than she'd given it credit for before meeting someone who actually did it. “I think I know just what you need,” she declared with a cheerful grin, passing her own half-empty bottle up to the other woman. “You need to drink more!”

((Sorry it is boring, my creativity fell out somewhere ;.;))

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 02:14:07 pm »
"Yes. That is a beautiful plan!" Taras drained her own bottle, snagged Gauri's and drained that as well, "Fuck yeah. This is good." The taller woman grinned, hips swaying as the booze worked its way through her.

Everything felt warm and relaxed, "What about you Gauri? How's your week been? Any violent outbursts from your knitters?"

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 11:06:10 am »
“Oh not much, we just had a troll who tried to start a tiny little war on lacemaking, we calmed it down but man, people are idiots!” Gauri often found it kind of amazing how easily people could be convinced to yell at each other, but it did make life more interesting. It wasn't like it was hard to fix, anyway. Just assert a little authority, and everything would run nice and smooth.

Following Taras' lead, she emptied her glass and shimmied over to a seating area to dump it on someone else's table with a friendly grin. Her hands now free, she bounced back to her companion for more, slightly more attractive, dancing.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2011, 10:44:48 pm »
"People just get upset over everything, don't they? Lacemaking? What can you argue about that?" Taras shook her head, snorting and wiggling her bottles, "More booze! This night must end in drunkin' making out and maybe puking. But it will not end with me anywhere near sober."

Moving through the crowd, she made her way back to the bar, ordering shots with energy drinks, one for her and one for Gauri. It was a little harder finding the tiny girl, but Taras moved back over with her hands full of drinks, "Hey! Down the hatch!"

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2011, 11:45:17 am »
“Second alla that!” Gauri laughed, waving Taras off and continuing to dance just as merrily all on her own. Looking around, the getting laid part of the equation could be a problem... But the night was still young! In a half hour or so it'd be packed to the rafters, and as for now, well, they could get a head start on drinks while there was space at the bar. Considering what the other woman was carrying back, they were doing a pretty good job of that part.

“Yeah! Three – two – one!” Down went the shot, then the sickly green chaser in a few more gulps, and she dropped the shot glass into the larger one and set it aside, discreetly scraping her tongue on her teeth to remove the weird sugary fuzz left behind. With a nice buzz building up, Gauri glanced over the dance floor and back to Taras with an eager grin. “So, anyone you like the look of?”

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2011, 09:15:50 pm »
Taras dropped her shot into the energy drink and downed that in a few swallows, "Whoo! Damn! That was good!" It sent a buzz through her, the caffeine was kicking in.

Gauri's question had her looking around again, "Ooooh. My. So many choices. Oh, not her. No. No. No. Maybe. Cute butt on him." Taras nodded at a man sitting at one of the tables, "He's cute. What do you think?"

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2011, 11:30:15 am »
“Ooh, he is pretty cute.” Gauri cocked her head slightly and contemplated the man that was pointed out. She'd missed him before, as a group of girls had been standing in the way, but he was certainly a decent specimen. Not too buff or too scrawny: just right, well, in one dimension anyway. “I'd totally be into him if he was six inches shorter, but I guess he's just about right for you, huh?”

In her few brushes with intimacy, she'd found fairly consistently that anyone more than a foot taller than her introduced some complicated logistics into certain activities, although it was manageable if they weren't both absolutely hammered. Tonight, though, it wasn't gonna be happening. Taras, though? Now she wouldn't have any problems. Grinning up at her companion, Gauri cracked her knuckles. “Wanna go get him?”

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 05:25:47 pm »
"You kidding? I like them at least 6'3". He's not anywhere tall enough for me." Taras laughed and nudged Gauri, "Are you trying to get rid of me already? We've hardly had anytime. This is girls night out. If I wanted to get laid, I would have gone out alone."

Sure, she might end up with a guy or a girl at some point, but that really wasn't her goal for tonight, "Unless you're on the prowl. Harsh. I ask you out and all you want is to ditch me from some guy!"

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2011, 11:45:54 am »
“Hey, just 'cos you get with someone doesn't mean you're done for the night!” Gauri laughed, pushing her shoulder against Taras to nudge her in return. “But yeah, you're right, we are way awesomer than anyone else in here.”

Even if they were only looking for some casual hook-ups, it'd be a better plan to wait a little later, until the place had totally filled out. There was no point picking someone until they'd had a proper browse of everybody available, after all. She scanned the room again quickly and chuckled, pointing across the dancefloor, “Sayin' that, wanna go steal that podium off Nipple Tassel Girl over there?”

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2011, 02:06:57 pm »
"Well, true. Always room for a quicky in a bathroom." Taras laughed. She had done it before, but she wasn't really in the mood tonight. She would much rather get shit faced with Gauri and make an ass of herself dancing.

"Fuck yeah. Bitch better get off my space." Making her way through the crowd, and losing her empty drinks along the way. She quickly climbed up onto the podium, ignoring the glare of the mostly naked tramp as she started to shake her own ass, pointedly invading the other girls space.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2011, 11:33:44 am »
Trailing after her friend, Gauri tackled the podium second. It was easy for Taras, but the smaller girl could see herself having some problems with it. Still, she was a Pilot! She wasn't gonna be bested by something as simple as this! Rolling her shoulders and cracking her knuckles, she stood back before taking a short run-up and throwing herself at the shiny metal. Pulling herself with her arms and bracing her feet against the surface, she made quite a speedy climb.

Having managed to haul herself onto the platform, she flopped clumsily face-down between the other two women, dangling her legs off the edge and laughing raucously to herself as she managed to take up half the standing space on the podium. A few moments later, she raised her head long enough to shout over the music, “Everything's made... For tall people!”

And then she was back to giggling. Apparently the drinks were working already. About time!

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2011, 11:58:47 am »
Taras burst into laughter, leaning against the bar in the middle of the podium. Watching Gauri climb while drunk was a sight she was glad she hadn't missed, "Ahahahaha! Some...some Pilot you are!" Her voice was breathy and high from all the laughing, "You are so funny! I love you Gauri!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal