Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Talia's Limits  (Read 359 times)

Anonymous

Talia's Limits
« on: January 02, 2011, 01:57:25 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Very mild poverplay/godmodding I don't necessarily mind but I would really prefer plotting things out beforehand and I would like to be asked first with these kinds of situations. If we have plotted out things in advance, then I'm likely more ok with godmodding. For example: If we have planned to move from one location to another, you can move my character in your post, especially if they are walking together or something. If you want my character to say something, always ask first.

Pushes, non-violent and playful punches, slaps, and nudges are fine but if you are picking a fight and get violent, then I'd prefer you ask me first if you don't want to leave it up to me to write a reaction in my own post.

Will do: very mild things like the fore-mentioned pushes, non-violent and playful punches, slaps, and nudges.

Won't do: Nothing major, probably not even anything moderate. I'm used to strict no godmodding in my posts so I will usually ask or plot things out with you beforehand.

Ask me first: Anything major really. Also: if you want my character to say something, violence towards my character, expressions, causing injuries, death.

How far can character injuries go?
I would like to be able to react first. If you are going to throw a punch at my character, do not describe its affect or whether it hits my character without asking me first. I usually prefer writing the reaction myself.

I do not mind violence against my characters. I will likely have them get wounded, I have no problem with letting my characters get their asses handed to them. So long as you just consult me first.

Will do: I will not godmod your character in fights without permission

Won't do: See above.

Ask me first: I'd prefer to be consulted about most injuries, as mentioned above, I prefer RPing most things out myself. But if there is a situation where it's more fitting the stuff is in your post, then just ask me.

How far can torture go?
I'm fine with anything from psychological torture to sexual abuse. Anything goes, except for things that permanently disable my character in some physical way: i.e. would cause them to end up in a wheel chair, blind in one eye, or unable to perform at their job permanently or for a very long time.

Will do: psychological torture, cutting, shocking, sexual abuse etc

Won't do: As mentioned before: things that permanently disable my character in some physical way.

Ask me first: I would like to be consulted on most things beforehand.

What about character death?

Simply ask me first if you wish to attempt to kill my character off. I will not be okay with my character getting killed without my permission if there is even the slightest chance that in the particular scenario they could avoid dying.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

I would prefer to be consulted before you try to transform my character.

What about healing?

Healing is fine by me.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

I prefer to fade to black. I do not feel comfortable playing out sex scenes. However flirting and innuendo I am perfectly fine with.

Will do: normal sex (fade to black), rape (fade to black), innuendos, flirting, some groping.

Won't do: I will not RP out incest or pedophilia, with normal sex scenes I prefer to fade to black.

Ask me first: Consult me if you want your characters to have sex with mine or sexually abuse them.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
tba
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal