Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Only a few steps go a long way.  (Read 1044 times)

Anonymous

Re: Only a few steps go a long way.
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2011, 02:14:02 pm »
"True, didn't think of it that way." he said to Eli, happy that he had made a friend at least.

Cain didn't get what Vaughan problem of him was, sure he may have been able to find out by scanning his thoughts, but that was a breach of privacy in his mind. He slipped the camera back into his pocket and frowned.

"Ugh math, I suck at that. Don't really get the point of it if were going to be big badass Pilots one day. " he shrugged.

He wished he could help Vaughan, the kid looked cute when he was giving him those puppy eyes. Oh well.

"You busy with anything Eli? Wouldn't want to keep you from homework or whatever".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2011, 03:20:19 pm »
"I'm just tryin' to get all inspired for my next project." He grinned, stretching out over the books, "That's why I was here. Seein' if some of the masters might have something cool I can try."

He still had yet to be inspired by anything not Val at the moment. Maybe something along those lines? Different model maybe? It wasn't so much Val as the contrast between the harsh scars and the attractive man.

"Math is hard man. Sorry I'm not much help. Artist brain and all. You know." He laughed, figuring Vaughan had the same problem he did.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2011, 12:11:59 am »
Vaughan gave a nod to both of them before he attempted another smile and closing his eyes and glaring at his books. He tried to smile at Eli “Yeah. I know all too well.” He gave a breathless laugh before he shook his head and waved his fingers at them before he turned to his books. Not the best attempt at being friendly, but one Nika was bad enough for Vaughan, and now there was another Candidate with the same powers? Could he do the same things?

He gave a shiver and looked over his shoulder towards Cain before he rubbed his arm and attempted to do his math. Stupid math. Stupid Gracie level studies.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2011, 09:09:41 am »
" Want some help with it?" Cain asked Eli. He didn't know how much help he could be, but it wouldn't hurt to try. Bounce idea's back and forth.

Vaughan had turned back to his books, before giving an odd breatheless laugh to them. He wasn't mean but not that friendly. Cain shrugged, most people around here had issues. He could just be chill around him and maybe he'd open up a bit more. If not there would be other people to befriend.

He hoped Eli would say yes on him helping, his room was rather boring lately. Oh well, most life at the ATC was boring and tiring. They should really look into throwing more parties.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2011, 07:46:11 pm »
Eli stared at Vaughan's throat, his brain clicking. That was it. Not his throat, but it was a jumping off point. Take the idea he wanted, the feel and strip it down to the basics. Do an abstract piece. It had been ages since he had done one.

"I got it! Sweet! I know what I'm gonna be doing! Thanks guys!" Eli grabbed his sketch pad and a pencil, hand moving over the page, expression intent. He went through a number of rapid, fast ideas, flipping pages as he just let it flow. He would look over them later, see what worked better or could be prettied up.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal