Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To dye for (Draco)  (Read 1073 times)

Anonymous

Re: To dye for (Draco)
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2011, 01:01:51 am »
"Oh." Finaa didn't really understand much about Rhys's power and it sounded awful. And she didn't know how to help him deal with it. The best she could do was make soothing sounds and stroke his hair back.

When his hands grabbed her breasts, Finaa gave a small laugh, trying to keep her voice low, "I'm sure you would never leave your bedroom if you had your own tits." She leaned down, kissing him lightly on the forehead, "Anything I can do to help you feel better baby?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2011, 12:22:29 am »
Rhys grunted and shook his head. “No.” The head pets felt nice. They felt wonderful. Every passing moment he hurt less and less and while he could pretend it was because of Finaa petting his hair, he knew that wasn’t the case. They visions were done with, for now and he wouldn’t have a freak out again unless he got stressed or something amazingly bad was going to happen.

He nuzzled closer to her and simply closed his eyes. He’d have to get up and leave soon. “I don’t want to leave.” Rhys groaned before moving away and stretching his arms. He paused before he rubbed his head, making his hair stand up at odd angles. “It feels like forever since we hung out. How’s your girlfriend and you?”

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2011, 12:32:50 am »
"Why leave then? You can stay over if you want." Finaa smiled down at Rhys, still stroking his hair, "And me and Arrow are good. We went to the bash together. Had matching costumes and everything. Big bad wolf and little red riding hood. It was cute."

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2011, 01:41:08 pm »
He could? Rhys stared off into space for a moment. That would mean waking up earlier than usual. Though walking hurt now. And hey, once they found out who but dye in the food it’d be easier to catch them if they were in the same room. Rhys snuggled closer to Finaa and listened to her talk about Arrow. He didn’t feel jealous, but he felt something he wasn’t used to when it came to other people.

Rhys didn’t really have a word for it. So he simply smiled, “Cute.” Rhys gave her a wolfish smile and leaned towards her ear, “I bet you were a hot big bad wolf. Even as Fin. Only you could pull off being hot as two genders.” He wriggled away and quickly removed his shirt before crawling over Finaa onto her bed and pressed himself against the wall. The wall was a nice distraction from his head, the feeling of a cold hard surface against his heated skin.

“I’ll crash here, Finaa. I’ll probably wake up well before we’re supposed to and head back to my dorm then.” He opened his arms and looked at her poutingly. It felt like ages since he’d gotten a good cuddle, and while usually the cuddles were after sex he was sure that his head would pop off his shoulders and roll off if he tried to do that right. “Come pet my hair again?”

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2011, 08:26:53 pm »
"Why thank you Rhys." That surprised Finaa a bit, she had thought Rhys hated when she was male. He had seemed deeply offended by it and had flipped when she suggested they sleep together when she was in a male form once.

Moving up onto the bed next to him, she cuddled her friend close, "Of course baby. Close your eyes, relax and don't worry about a thing." Her hand gently stroked his hair again, making soft, soothing sounds in the dark.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2011, 01:12:53 am »
Rhys snuggled as close as he could without either of them getting uncomfortable. “Mmm, I can do that.” One arm was wrapped around her middle and the other was tucked under the pillow. He’d tucked her head against his chest and his one hand moved up and down her back once he dragged the covers over them. Of course he assumed Finaa would want to sleep too, but he wouldn’t cling to her if she had other plans.

After he snuggled and cuddled for a while longer his hand went lax and his breathing slowed down. Rhys was sleeping, and while he had an obvious pained frown on his face, even in sleep, it wasn’t to awful as to wake him up.

Of course being the good little candidate that he was, his eyes snapped open at a quarter to five in the morning. “Finaa?” His voice was a low whisper, he wasn’t sure if she got up this early. He still needed to go to his dorm and change. And shower. It was an ungodly hour and Rhys couldn’t wait for the day when sleeping in occasionally was an option. Or naps.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2011, 01:33:44 am »
Finaa was still fast asleep, curled up into a small ball, her breathing slow and even. Her alarm was set for a bit later and she liked her sleep.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2011, 01:39:15 am »
Rhys waited a moment before he pulled his limbs away and crawled off of her bed from on top of her. After replacing his shirt he leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. They were so going to get busted, it was obvious there were two culprits. And there was the security cameras. “See ya, babe.” His voice was quiet before he moved away and replaced his shirt, the door opened and Rhys left her dorm. He had to find a way to clean his shirt, shower, and change before the day started.

Sometimes it paid off to be a morning person.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal