Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To dye for (Draco)  (Read 1074 times)

Anonymous

To dye for (Draco)
« on: December 11, 2010, 09:53:35 pm »
Finaa shifted her weight slightly, peering down the hallway. She wasn't in her normal form, choosing instead a lighter, sleeker form that was better suited to skulking down hallways. She glanced again around the corner, her heart pounding. It was all so daring and exciting and...and...rebelli ous.

Though not in the really bad way or anything. In the fun, practical joke kind of way.

"Rhys, we are so going to get busted for this. You know that right?" Her pockets were heavy with the small bottles of food coloring they had managed to smuggle in. The objective? Get to the kitchen and add dye into some of the food that was prepped for breakfast tomorrow and watch the candidates mouths turn a rainbow of colors.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: To dye for (Draco)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 10:28:23 pm »
A devilish grin and he tossed his head to get his hair out of his eyes. He leaned outside the door and slunk forward towards the kitchen after grabbing Finaa’s hand and dragging her after him. Training kept him silent. What he lacked in mental abilities he more than made up for in physical ones, going above and beyond when he could.

“Of course we’ll get busted, but the damage will be done and it will be so worth it.” sort of. No one would get hurt, he wouldn’t get any good reputation, but at least he got to spend time with a friend even if they weren’t getting sweaty between some sheets. Sure he’d rather be doing that but this was good too.

Rhys grinned at Finaa again and pressed himself flat against the wall before biting his lip and looking side to side. The least they could do on their way there was act like ninjas. They would get caught in the morning or even before the morning came. But not before they but the damn dye in the damn food! “Ready Finaa? This is our big mission, if we can get in an out of there without getting caught we’re golden, Baby.”

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 11:04:03 pm »
"Yes sir!" Finaa kept on Rhys's tail, shadowing him as they moved through the empty hallways. Physical things came easily to her, making minute adjustments to her form that kept her silent and hidden in shadow.

Nodding, Finaa moved a head of Rhys, creeping carefully into the kitchen, her senses on high alert. There seemed to be no one around, but that meant nothing! She motioned Rhys forward and she moved deeper into the dark room, her eyes adjusting to the darkness, "Alright, let's see what we can find and dye. Try to match color as best you can so they wont be as likely to notice."

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 12:51:46 am »
Before he could really stop himself a giggle burst past his lips and he silently covered his mouth while he tried to stem off the giggles. A prank. They were so freaking dead. Dead dead dead. If they were caught. Which was going to happen by tomorrow at the latest. Dragged out of their bed and forced to do laps naked in the cafeteria while people ate the dyed food.

Their mouths would look like they were eating strange, strange things though. And that was the point. The food looked like it normally did. Disgusting. But finding the strange things to put the dye into wasn't too hard, everything would be 'contaminated' because a little dye went a long way. A lot went a long way too, and dyed everything in between. He pressed a hand to her back, "We good? Gimmie some of the dye and we'll get these puppies extra tasty."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 12:56:40 am »
Finaa gave a small shiver at the hand on her back, liking the feeling of it, "Sounds good. I'll take this half," She pulled out her half of the colors and handed the box to Rhys, "You take that half. Now let's split and dye!"

Leaning over, she kissed his cheek, then headed to the fridge, pulling it open and starting to go through the food there, adding dye when she found something that could work.

"We are so going to die for this. The Pilots are gonna flip."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 01:53:50 am »
Rhys grinned widely at the kiss on his cheek and he took the box, pausing for a second when he felt the familiar tingle in his head. He swallowed and tried to ignore it, suppress it. He was still learning about how to call upon his abilities, and apparently tonight was going to be one full of learning. The possibility of being caught put his powers in high alert and he went to a bowl of some strange meat and took out the red vial of dye. Poised above it after he popped the lid off the vision hit and he gave a gasp, expelling all the breath from his lungs before he crushed the dye container in his hand. the other ones fell harmlessly to the ground.

His visions were as painful for him as they looked. Within a second he was twitching on the floor, his sleeve and the lower half of his shirt dyed red and his hand still squeezing the little bottle. He let out grunts through clenched teeth and small heaves. He writhed and slammed his head against a cupboard before he snapped out of the vision and heaved for breath, sweating slightly and his face was bright red. Thirty seconds of pain and suffocating and he stared at Finaa with a shocked look on his face.

"There's going to be someone in here in about five minutes if they walk. Coming from the same way we did." His voice was raspy and he wobbled to get up, his head still pounding. Everything hurt now, but this was an advantage that was too good to pass up. He pressed his fist to his face and he stared down at his hand, prying the container from it wincing when he had to pluck it from his skin. "Fuck. C'mon." Rhys added the rest of the dye to the things he though would work and he twitched, his eyes rolling for a moment. His head felt like it was going to explode but he was too excited about finally finding some sort of trigger. The grin on his face was huge, almost as big his brain felt in his skull.

"If we go now we won't get caught until morning. Which is like," Rhys winced again, swallowing carefully to keep his stomach contents down," A victory. right?" He looked like crap now, his sleeve and hand was dyed red, he had a smudge on his cheek. And all within a few minutes. "I need to puke." He stated before he looked around to make sure Finaa was ready to leave. There were a few drops of red dye on the ground from when he crushed the container, but that couldnt be helped. Not anymore. He grabbed her hand with his clean one and squeezed it gently. "Lead the way. They'll be here soon."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 08:13:53 pm »
When Rhy's collapsed, Finaa dropped her dye bottle and was at his side, trying to shove a fork between his teeth as she cradled his head. She had seen enough attacks that she didn't panic, though it hurt seeing him in pain like that.

When it was over, she helped him stand up, fussing over him, "Someone is coming? Okay baby. Let's get going." Sliding her arms under Rhys, Finaa lifted him easily into a Princess carry, her body shifting to make it easier to take his weight.

"Can you hold off on the puking until I get us to a bathroom?"

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 01:42:13 am »
Baby?

Rhys stared at Finaa for a moment and then wriggled uselessly. He didn't want to be carried. Of course he appreciated the thought. Real men didn't get picked up by girls and carried away. Sure he had a cognitive episode and his head hurt and his body was slowly feeling it. But no one would be able to carry him off when they got out into the real world.

Oh well. For now he's survive and he pressed his face into Finaa's shoulder, breathing deeply. "Thanks." he croaked, wincing along with the pounding in his head. "yeah, I can keep it down." He felt really silly.

At least until he went into another vision, it lasted for maybe three seconds. He didn't go into convulsions but he did tense up and wince, his face drained of color. "Aah... Not much time left." Rhys was half excited about finding a trigger for his visions and feeling like the biggest bag of shit on the entire planet. If his brain was a woman, it would be in the middle of labor with half a baby poking out.

"Just run to the closest bathroom. Should be one down the hall. You can hide. Or hold my hair. or rub my back." Talking hurt, but he'd have to learn how to do it. It was his only use.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 01:45:12 am »
Finaa just nodded and started sprinting down the hall. She moved rather silently for a girl carrying a boy down a hall. And she knew the ATC well, so it wasn't long before she had Rhys kneeling in front of a toilet, holding his hair back from his face, rubbing his back with her other hand, "It's okay. You can puke now. Are you doing okay? Do I need to take you to the infirmary?"

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2010, 02:17:27 am »
Rhys almost chuckled with how fast Finaa got him to a bathroom and kneeled over a toilet. His stomach contents were more than happy to listen to her and he retched and gagged over the toilet bowl. He squeezed his eyes shut while he dry heaved and by the time he was done he was trembling and breathing harshly. Sweat beaded his forehead and all he did after he flushed the toilet when he was done was lean against Finaa and twitch

"fuck." he said quietly, his head was still pounding, "No... It's okay. I need to learn how to deal with those myself." He snuggled into Finaa, "not that I don't appreciate the help." Rhys leaned back and squeezed his head before he stood up, wobbling. "Did we at least get s---" He squared his shoulders and then stared at the wall. "Finaa."

"oh my god, Finaa."

Despite the pulsing pain in his head, he found a moment to glee. "I found my trigger! The visions! The thing keeping me from Stage 5! I mean I'll have to test it out but..." Rhys' enthusiasm quickly died and he winced again, "and I'll be more excited later." He pressed a hand to his head. "C'mon, Finaa-Darling, I'll walk you to your dorm in a second."

Rhys wandered over to one of the sinks, washed his hands and rinsed out his mouth. "Okay. Ready?" He was still twitchy and his hands twitched every few seconds. His head was pounding. But he'd have to learn how to deal with that.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 02:27:22 am »
Finaa calmly stroked Rhy's back, not at all bothered by the puking. She had dealt with a lot worse and she knew he was already in plenty of pain. She made soft, soothing noise at him, wishing there was more she could do.

Once he was finished, she wrapped her arms around him, "Are you sure? It's not always smart to handle things on your own. But, that's really exciting! About the trigger! What is it?" She didn't really know a lot about the fine details of Rhy's ability, but she knew he had been struggling with it.

Reaching up, she pressed a cool hand against Rhy's head, "Sush. Don't push yourself. We can move when you feel better."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2011, 03:14:11 pm »
Rhys almost wanted to chuckle. But his head throbbed and his eyes hurt and the humour went away with another stab of pain that almost made him whimper so instead he just tucked his head closer to Finaa.

"Gotta learn how to work through it, y'know? No one's gonna wanna sit and cuddle me on a mission when I get a vision." Rhys closed his eyes and sighed before he took a deep breath and tried to will away the pain. He looked up at her for a moment when she asked what the trigger was, "anxiety, I think. Something that makes me want to know the fu-"

Rhys went silent when bootsteps could be heard echoing down the hall and he grinned despite the pain. Right on time. "I got some dye in the food. We'll say mission accomplished for now, hm?" Rhys licked his teeth and frowned slightly, realizing a little late that they ached. Probably from the fork to keep him from biting his tongue.

Rhys relaxed again, adjusting them so that Finaa was sitting in his lap and he could rest his head against her chest with his arms wrapped loosely around her middle. It was less awkward. "You okay with this? Don't want to accidentally trasfer my brainmeat pain with your empathy -- if it works like that-- Can it? We can leave in a few, wait for more bootsteps, means they've gone back."

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 12:55:24 pm »
"Of course they'll help you." Finaa smiled, shaking her head slightly at how silly Rhys could be sometimes. She shifted with Rhys, helping him get more comfortable, her hand stroking his hair, "Besides, it's not like you'll ever be sent on combat missions." Not when he suffered from debilitating fits that would probably end up with him killed if they happened on a combat mission.

"And as long as you don't make it hard for me to concentrate, I wont pick up your pain. Shiloh and Gabriel have been working with me on helping keep my shielding up when my I get distracted. It's been going okay so far, but sex is still hard." She gave a soft chuckle, staying in with Rhys against her chest, waiting for the boots to pass again, "I got some dye in the food too, not much, but it should still be interesting tomorrow."

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2011, 05:17:02 pm »
Rhys recoiled aggresively, holding Finaa's shoulders at arms length and staring at her. He let her mention that it was concentration for her and her empathy but what she said before made him frown. Made him angry. "Don't you ever say that to me." He stared at her before he wriggled away and stood up from the floor. He still hurt like a bitch but he stared at the ground.

"what's the fucking point of me being here if I don't even get sent out on missions? All I have going for me is being a precog, Finaa. My telepathy sucks, my telekinesis sucks. Do you have any idea how hard I have to try to move a cup?" Rhys took a few steps away to sit in the middle of the room on the cold tile floor. He pressed his forhead to his knees and took a deep breath. The air tasted like cold water and cold tile, which was kinda gross.

It wasn't manly to cry. But the pain throbbing through his skull and the idea that he'd be a useless Pilot besides a tool to see glimpses of the future broke him a little. There had been no Pilot to guide him through the stages, there was just one now to help him with his fits and memory of the vision. What use was that?

While it wasn't a good time, years of stress over graduating welled up his throat and he pressed his hand to his face. "Fuck." he laughed quietly it sounded wet and like an attempt to divert emotions and shook his head. "Sorry Finaa. I don't mean to get all... Emotional and shit." Rhys took a deep breath. "How do you handle being a girl? why aren't you always a guy." His moods lightened when he looked off for a moment and then back to her mostly her groin area, "You do do girly-things when you're a girl right?"

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2011, 08:24:12 pm »
Finaa was really, really confused when Rhy's snapped. She had no idea what he was so upset about, "W-what? Rhys? It's...well...I mean...you knew right? They can't send someone that suffers from epileptic fits on a combat mission. You'll just do no combat stuff and all the work around the citadel."

She hadn't realized he was that deluded. If he did what he had just done on their kitchen adventure in the field? He and whoever he was with would probably have been dead. She knew he prided himself on his physicals, but she has always thought it was some macho thing.

The sudden shift in conversation threw her as well, "What? What are you talking about? Of course I do girly things. And why would being a guy be that different?"

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2011, 02:26:51 am »
“Of course I didn’t know that!” he snapped, “I’ve never had a mentor until just a few weeks ago and until I actually started practicing trying to remember my visions they were rare anyways. I didn’t think that...” He grumbled and too a deep breath, wincing and pressing his hand to his forehead. He felt stupid and for the first time, a little scared for his future as a Pilot. What would he do? That was all he was good for.

Rhys shook his head towards Finaa before smiling at her and giving her a lingering kiss on the lips. “I’m sorry for that.” He pressed his forehead to hers, “I guess I’m more stupid than I thought.” He had managed to kick off his lower level accent, but his reading skills still weren’t optimum, and everything he wrote went through a spell checker at least three times.

Standing up, a little wobbly he finally looked down at his sleeve and swore. The dye was all over it, the red dye, too! It look like he slashed his arm open, his hand was dyed red. Another wince before he shook his head and he stayed silent while the footsteps went past, on their way back. “Okay. Now’s our change, Princess.” He cleared his throat quietly before trying to give her a pained-yet wolfish grin. “Time for our great escape. You lead, I’ll take up the rear.” That meant if anyone found them and gave chase, he'd be caught first.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2011, 02:47:45 am »
Finaa leaned back, eyes still wide with shock over his outburst. She had no idea he hadn't known he wasn't physically fit enough to go on missions. It wasn't even that big of a deal, it wasn't like he would be useless, he just wouldn't go on combat missions.

But then he was kissing her and she didn't really want to keep talking about it anyway, it was rather uncomfortable. So Finaa gave a small, slightly awkward laugh, "Uh right...sure." She had no real idea what was going on, with Rhys jumping around conversation to conversation. Girly things? She was so lost.

But when the footsteps passed, that finally gave her something to focus on. She nodded, getting to her feet, "Sure." Moving to the door, Finaa slid into the hallway, glancing around. No one was there and she moved quickly down the hall, back toward the bunks.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 12:34:36 am »
Thank god for Finaa and being good at letting things drop. Rhys silently shook his head at himself, it felt like each movement made his brain scrape against sandpaper, but it was a nice distraction from the situation. His fit. What a moron. Now that he thought back about it, it was pretty obvious he wouldn’t do well on combat missions. Moron, moron, moron.

He moved his inky hand to his face and pressed it against his cheek, pushing it up on his temple as Finaa made her way to the bunks, Rhys close behind her. While he may not have been suitable for combat missions, it was for his precognitive powers only. That pissed him off. Couldn’t have a useful power like pyrokinesis or great defences or great offensive stuff. He’d heard of a few people who’s telekinesis was so great they could create invisible psychic blades out of whatever-the-hell that shit was made of.

Rhys sped up too much and accidentally bumped into Finaa’s back when she finally stopped moving, he was assuming they were at her dorm. He hopped, because the second they went in he closed the door and layed down on the ground, pressing his cheek to the floor. The light was off, did Finaa have a roommate? Rhys couldn’t remember. He whispered anyway, “Can you keep the light off? I think my eyeballs are going to explode.” His voice was a rough whisper and he sighed.

At least they’d gotten some dye into the food. His fingers tingled again and he felt that moment of nothing before gasping softly and curling up into a fetal position. Another one so soon? It didn’t tell him anything and didn’t last more than a few seconds, all he got was static. Mental static. Lots of mental static. It was  probably a backlash from the actual visions he got. A nice little elastic snap-back thing going on there. Rhys twitched slightly when he rolled onto his back breathing softly. “Gods, Finaa, want to trade powers? You get to see the future sometimes.” He tried to smile at her, but it mostly turned into a grimace. "Sorry I ruined our great plan, I didn't... Think practicing remembering visions would... Make them come more often."

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2011, 06:32:40 pm »
"Yeah. Of course. Do you want the bed?" Finaa had started to turn the light on, but Rhy's voice caused her to stop, hand dropping back to her side. Her friend was a mess, covered in dye and he looked like he had gotten hit by a truck.

She squatted down, reaching out to stroke his hair when he suddenly was gasping and curling up again, "Rhys? Are you okay?" He didn't seem to be having another fit, though it calmed down quickly and Finaa gave a small laugh, finally managing to stroke Rhy's hair, "Not a chance. Is that what happened? You thought about your visions and it made one come?"

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2011, 04:21:10 pm »
Rhys sighed quietly, enjoying the cool of the floor and the hand in his hair. He was a big boy, broad and muscle, so he imagined this looked a little silly right now. Rhys turned around so he was facing Finaa and he sat up carefully before making her plop down on her butt and resting his head on her chest. After snuggling in he took a moment to breath while another aftershock pulsed through his head. “Fuck me.” Was all he could really groan.

He remembered Finaa asking about it so he lifted his head and shook his head, “No. Not really. Trying to remember them. It’s sort of like remembering a dream. Unless you think of it right away you forget it in a few seconds.” He winced again and sighed, pressing his hand to the side of his head. It sort of felt like his brain turned into millions of little spiders with tiny claws for feet. Not nice at all.

“Forgetting closes the ability off. Remembering sort of... Encourages it to stay open. Encourages it to project more lovely future things at me. Sort of like exercising a muscle.” Rhys chuckled before groaning. “That and wanting to see a vision and emotions like anxiety and fear help ‘em come.”  He nuzzled closer.

“I am so fucked. This hurts so much, Finaa.” He gazed up at her with his strange greeny-yellow eyes. “Are you sure you don’t want to switch powers?” His hands when to her chest to moosh her breasts together, “Then again, I get distracted enough by these when they’re on you. I wouldn’t know what to do with myself if I had a pair of my own.” The same as always, distractions from the pain, since he knew it would go away. The room was dark, the floor was cool, Finaa was a great distraction and the pain would go away eventually. It always did.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal