Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Lookin' For Someone To Rev My Engine. (Flybat =D )  (Read 2631 times)

Anonymous

Re: Lookin' For Someone To Rev My Engine. (Flybat =D )
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2010, 08:46:05 pm »
Jax smiled and replied "You can probably find some punk on there, techno doesnt seem your style"

Besides everyone was having to much drugs and sex to really care about music right now. She hoped the dance part of the night would have lasted longer, but at least people weren't going to get mad about the music change.

"Maybe something from IF?" she suggested. Yeah IF was an Aedolis band but some tracks had found there way down to Tienar that were actually pretty good.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2010, 09:00:53 pm »
Wow that was record time.

Garrett hadn't brought to much with him to the party, he didn't want to waste hanging time trying to sell everything. But after about twenty minutes the pack was totally empty.

He walked back into the more populated area of the party, dropping the bag randomly in a corner where people weren't fucking and looked for the girls. He spotted them over by the computer and he narrowed his eyes at them. Makani was an evil evil snake woman. He was still buzzing from her lips on his ear and he wasn't sure now if he should join them in the drug induced part of the party.

Garrett shook his head and walked over to them, trying to seem calm and collected. "I'm all yours ladies, what are we listening to?"

Anonymous

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2010, 09:07:38 pm »
Makani almost squealed at Jax's suggestion. She put her hands on each side of her head and kissed her hard then pulled away.

"You. Are. Brilliant girl." Makani scrolled through the music searching for the punk music and IF preferably. She'd heard a little bit of them, that was all that existed in Teinar someone had happened to bring along a CD with them at some point. Teinar got better because of it. There was always a sad tone to Teinar music. There was a sort of abandon in IF music. It was nice once in awhile.

She lifted her eyes from the computer screen to look at Garrett. He was so shiny in the light. All of them were a little sweaty from the heat in the room. The light seemed to shine around him though when she looked at him.

"Well, I'm looking for some illicit music...or punk if I can't find that." She gave Garret a sort of mischievous look then went back to scrolling.

Anonymous

« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2010, 09:15:12 pm »
Jax blinked at the sudden kiss. Far to sudden in her opinion, but she liked what she got of course. "Brilliant? heh I try." she said. Pretty coherent for getting warm drug induced spark rush at Maki's kissing.

Garrett popped up behind them and she smiled at him. "You know, you'd have a lot more fun if you had some of these" she stated holding out a pill to tempt him. But would he take the bait?  

Maki was still scrolling for music, but it probably wouldn't take her that long to find it at this rate.

Anonymous

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2010, 09:24:49 pm »
Garrett smirked at Jax, the girl sure did try hard. He rubbed the back of his neck and shook his head. "Nah, I think I might actually pass on this one. I think you two have had enough of that stuff for all of us."

He was actually still thinking about it, but it would be so bad if he had that in his system right now. So many things could go very wrong...or very right. Garrett laughed a little as Makani kissed Jax and shook his head. "Come on just pick something, Mak. You're killing me here."

Anonymous

« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2010, 09:30:28 pm »
Makani stuck her tongue out at him when he said that he wasn't gonna take one. She wanted to see Garrett on this stuff. She swore to herself she would get that opportunity. Maybe not tonight but later on. She bit her lip and finally landed on some music. It wasn't IF but it was a pretty delicious sort of punk band. Maybe not punk but sort of indie she was surprised thart Stefan had it in the first place. She clicked on a longer remix of it.

The song started out with a few beeps like a telephone and Makani moved around the computer and pushed up against Garrett. She directed him over to the couch. He felt so warm against her. She waved Jax to follow them with a wide grin. Their plan was in action. She pushed him onto one of the chairs that sat near them. One of the random folding chairs that Stefan had set up.

The song started to hit low bass and low voices. Makani leaned down and put her lips against his ear again. This time biting his earlobe for a minute before starting to dance next to him. Very seductively, and very close to him.

Anonymous

« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2010, 09:39:28 pm »
Jax pocketed the pill with a small shrug. Can't force him.

She didn't know the song, but it had a nice beat. Which was always good for this sort of thing, not that she had given any one a lap dance before. Just hadn't found anyone worthy of it really.

Jax danced closer to him lifting her shirt up slightly as Maki bit his ear. Bet he drools she thought smirking.

Anonymous

« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2010, 08:12:50 pm »
Garrett smiled at Makani and Jax but the smile turned to confusion as Makani pushed him into the nearby chair.  

"Mak what are you...ah!"

He put a hand on her hip but grabbed a little harder than he meant to has she bit his ear. The Mage thought his head might explode for a second. Maybe it had been a bad idea to show up where these girls were while they were hopped up on X, it's not like his body minded at all but his brain sure as Hell did....well...at least it did a little.

She started dancing next to him and Garrett put his hand on his knees. He almost didn't want to look at her wiggling next to him, almost, but not enough to look away.

Anonymous

« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2010, 01:45:08 am »
Makani  hissed when Garrett grabbed her, not a bad hiss. A great hiss. She wanted to just climb onto him right here. Something told her not to though. She didn't like whatever that something was though. Not at all. She kept dancing instead. She continued to dance moving her hips slowly, almost like a cobra might dance. Like she was trying to hypnotize her prey.

She realized he didn't have his sunglasses on. She couldn't look away from his eyes as she danced. She turned her back to him and bent over slowly then flipper her hair back and looked over her shoulder at him putting her hands over her head and waving them to the beat her hips moving as well. She turned back towards him and leaned down and touched his cheek with one hand moving it up through his hair and grabbing his sunglasses.

She snatched them and put them on with a grin. She liked this, she liked it a lot. She closed her eyes and kept dancing. The movement felt amazing, like her body and the music were moving together. Like they were one. Knowing that Garrett was watching made it even better.

Anonymous

« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2010, 01:38:30 pm »
Jax danced, and noticing Garrets complete focus on Maki made her competitive. No way she's getting him tonight she thought.

She watched Maki take his glasses with a smirk. Maki had serious skills. Dancing slower she began to run her hands up and down her body, as if she knew that she was hot and it was only a mater of time until Garrett realized it.

She got closer to him and moved her hands down his legs to his knees, seductively. She felt on fire, or maybe it was the X that made her so cocky. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that she wouldn't get Garrett to sleep with her. Good idea to fuck her new bosses drug dealing friend within the first three hours of them meeting? Probably not, but she was to high to care.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal