Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Lookin' For Someone To Rev My Engine. (Flybat =D )  (Read 2638 times)

Anonymous

Re: Lookin' For Someone To Rev My Engine. (Flybat =D )
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2010, 04:04:08 pm »
Makani felt weird talking about this. At the same time though it felt alright. She already felt close to Jax like they were similar. She smiled and shook her head at the other girl.

"That sounds nice. It really does. I just don't think I'm the settling down type. I haven't been for awhile now." Makani tried to block out the memories from when she had been that kind of girl. It hadn't ended well for anybody. She wasn't sure she was ready yet. If she ever would be again.

"I just don't want to hurt him." She chuckled when Jax said fallen angels. He really was like that. A sweet heart and a rebel at the same time. It was certainly Makani's type.

"He sure is. Who doesn't love that kind of man?" She grinned and climbed on to her motorcycle.

"Alright, any ideas on where to head to party?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2010, 05:34:16 pm »
Jax shrugged. Guess some people just have to move. she thought. She listened a bit and grinned.

"Yeah, fallen angels are the best." she said getting on her own cycle. Pausing to think she than answered, "Think Stefan is having a party tonight." Stefan was a rather skinny guy, with loads of tattoos and hated wearing shirts. Plus she needed some time with her own crowd after that awkward moment at Garretts.

She than drove there, hearing the party before seeing it. The loud techno seemed to shake the ground slightly. She than parked her bike and walked in without even knocking.

"Jax! Whats up girl? Long time no see!" Stefan said loudly over the music, and quickly hugged her.
"You know how it is, work and all."
Stefan nodded and than spotted Maki behind her. "Who's your friend?"
"Really now Stef? You should watch the races more you know?"
"Yeah, yeah" he replied with a dismissive gesture.
"This, is Maki. My new friend." Jax grinned.
"Well, have a good time you too. I'm gonna go and get some drinks from the fridge."
"K, but I have something that will make your head spin." Jax replied, wanting to try the hybrid X on her friend before taken some herself.

She sat on the couch, watching people dance and some even making out on every available surface. This was her element. Just the pure movement and love in the room was amazing.

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2010, 07:35:25 pm »
Makani followed Jax to Stefan's letting her lead them along. She was preparing herself to meet new people mentally. She had a tendency to treat meeting new people like a battle sometimes. She was going into their territory so she was going to have to try harder to stand out. She could feel the pressure already she wanted to impress Jax and still appear cool enough not to need that approval. Sometimes it was hard being her.

She slid off the bike when they pulled up and followed her in. The music was loud and bumping. It would be the perfect environment to get lost in. Her opinions were confirmed when she followed Jax into the party. There were people everywhere, some half clothed, some talking close to each other. Others already wrapped into each other. She hoped they weren't too late for her to have her pick.

She watched Jax talking to Stefan. She raised a hand with a small smile when she introduced her. He didn't know who she was, which was alright. Sometimes things were easier if people knew who she was. Sometimes that made it harder, because all sorts of people figured they knew her. She let her eyes travel over Stefan's body. He was skinny with loads of tattoos. He had a real bad boy vibe. She'd have to talk to Jax about what was off limits and what wasn't.

She followed Jax to the couch and sat down next to her sort of close. She grinned at the atmosphere. This was going to be fun. She leaned close to Jax and talked to her, loud enough that the girl could hear her.

"So, anybody's story I should know before we dive into this party?"

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2010, 10:00:10 pm »
Maki's warmth felt good against her. This was the life, new job, new drugs, and a new friend to share it with. Could tonight get any more perfect?

"Nah, we're pretty chill around here. As you can probably tell" she said looking at all the people, some making out, some just touching, with the wonder of X coursing through there bodies.

There weren't rules, just don't break shit. With so much X around, after the whole dancing bit, the place usually turned into an orgy anyway. Long as there were condoms it didn't mater. No way some hot shot was gonna get her pregnant.

Just than Stefan came back with a couple water bottles. Jax raised an eyebrow at him and he replied "Wouldn't want ya overheating"

Taking the water bottle, and passing one to Maki, Jax asked "So wanna try the hybrid now?"
"Depends, is it free babe?"
"You have to ask? I always slip you something for keeping these kick ass parties going." Jax said handing him the pill.
He gulped it down with a smile and than his eyes went wide. "Its like...strong stuff. Like i could just burn holes in floor while dancing." and with that statement he was off, dancing with more energy than anyone in the whole place. It was like he was a whirl wind of spinning color.
"Guess that answers that question. If Stefan likes it, than it must be good" Jax grinned, Stefan was still dancing like a maniac. She took a pill and downed it with the water. "Want one?" she asked but than time seemed to slow.

It was almost like being trapped in slow motion. The only thing fast was Stefan, and it was hilarious how slow everyone else was. She looked over at Maki, who was also appearing slow. Maki would speed up if she had some, she'd see the time warp. She got up and smiled at Stefan. "Is it just me or is everyone slooower?"

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2010, 04:07:35 am »
Makani felt a momentary second of her mind saying maybe she shouldn't have one as she took the bottle of water. Her eyes were climbing over Stefan but Garrett's body was still fresh in her mind.  She needed to get away from it. The heat he gave off even in her mind even felt like too much. He felt like he would melt everything inside of her to a puddle and she'd never be able to run again.

When Jax asked her if she wanted one she gladly except and swallowed down the pill. She needed to run away from Garrett. She needed to run away from all the things she thought she'd never be able to do. All the things she thought she couldn't handle. It wasn't long before she started to feel the pill. Garrett was a master, if anything was true about him he knew altered states. She felt a warmth start to travel throughout her body. This felt right. It felt perfect.

Lights started to swim together as she stood up to cross to where Jax was. The music felt like it was a part of Makani's body, like she needed it to live. She put a hand on Jax's back and the contact felt amazing. She thought she might not be able to let go of her.

"This...is nice."

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2010, 12:29:59 pm »
Jax felt the warm hand on her back, almost a painful burn, but not quite. It was like Maki had dipped it in warm water for a spell, and it was amazing.

Turning around she held Maki's wrists loosely. "Wanna dance?" she asked, the drug seeming to light up her face. The touching was electric, and warm. Subtle sparks swirled around them like magic.

Stefan choose that moment to put his arms around Jax and kiss her neck.
"Guess who?"
"Stef, master of all parties, and needing to take his hand of me thats who"
He pulled his hands away "Ouch doll, that was cold"
"Was going to dance with Maki, and if you want in my pants, it wouldn't kill you to be more subtle."
"Subtle when I feel like this?"
Jax looked him over. Oh nice, a stiffy. Must he be constantly horny? she thought rolling her eyes.
"Right, right. Calm down, you'll get your turn."
She liked Stefan, but sometimes he could be so needy. Specially on drugs. He made his way over to a girl in the corner, talking much to fast to be understood.

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2010, 02:29:35 pm »
Makani laughed at Jax's reaction to Stefan. Jax could hold her own and could do it damn well. She grinned at Jax. What an asshole. She could feel the need he felt but couldn't believe he was just walking around with a boner. Makani chuckled and started dancing with Jax moving gracefully. This was nice. Their bodies felt good against each other.

The lights were sort of blurring together around her as she moved. She hadn't felt this good in a long time. It was like an overload of amazing. Her whole body felt warm and alive. It was such a nice feeling. It felt...perfect. She let her hands slide on Jax as she looked up at the lights around the room. It was dim but bright lights stood out on the people and walls.

Everything was magical.

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2010, 04:57:43 pm »
"Sometimes Stef acts soo baked." Jax said as he began to kiss the girl he was blabbering at. Taken care of his little issue quick. she thought. Sometimes that boy could be so annoying.

The combination of dancing and new drugs were amazing. Her irritation about Stefan slowly drifted away, as Maki's hands moved up her skin. God's this must have been the best party she had been to in along time.

She grinned and whisper "Perfect" because it was. It'd be hard to beat this party, it really would. Of course first times were often the best with these things anyway. She'd have to remember to thank Garret later. That man was a genius.

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2010, 04:17:35 pm »
Makani let her body move as it wanted to the music. She wanted a total lack of control. Jax's skin under her hand felt like it was creating sparks. She swore she could almost see them hiding in the darkness. She let her other hand move above her head feeling good. This music seemed fantastic too. Even though she wasn't particularly into the style. She wondered if they had any punk music.

She let her eyes wander around the room to see what else was being offered up tonight. There were girls and guys of all sizes. There was a dark skinned boy that danced fantastically. So much so it almost made her mouth water. She was starting to feel the need. The one that she always got at a good party. She wanted to go off and find a partner and a dark corner.

This drug made her feel more focused on the pretty lights though. The warmth that Jax was giving off too. It felt nice just to be and dance for once. Even though her eyes kept wandering.

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2010, 04:45:07 pm »
"Looking for someone?" Jax asked, as she saw Maki's eyes flick around the room. She danced more for a bit and than noticed her looking at Luke. That boy could sure dance, and he wasnt as up in peoples faces as Stefan.

"Thats Luke." she supplied quietly. She knew Maki would probably go off and have a little fun with him later, Garret had that effect on them. Maybe she'd have fun with him now, in that case Jax would probably find someone to have fun with as well. Meet back up later in the night if that happened.

Anonymous

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2010, 06:56:22 pm »
Makani's attention was drawn back to Jax when she said the boys name. Makani rolled it around in her head for a minute Luke huh? Makani couldn't help herself he looked yummy and that name was kinda sexy.

"He looks lovely. You been there before?" Her attention was torn from Jax and the boy when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She dug it out and stopped dancing trying to focus as much as she could. Her phone looked really, really pretty right then shining out against the dark. She managed to finally make out that the message was from Garrett and that he was on his way here.

She did a little dance and showed the phone to Jax.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" She grinned at the other girl

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2010, 07:07:08 pm »
Jax grinned at the message. "Not interested in Luke now I take it?" she teased. Garrett tended to do that to her so far anyway. It was like a moth to flame, maybe his epicness would rub off on her in some way.

Garrett would liven things up, specially if he brought drugs with him. They'd end up sold out within the first hour of him arriving probably. Plus Jax wanted to see more of him, maybe persuade him into a threesome. She could tell that he liked her, but to what extent they'd have to wait and see.

Things were about to get interesting.

Anonymous

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2010, 07:30:15 pm »
Garrett had parked Violet in a safe lot nearby and put his sunglasses on his forhead as he walked into the apartment. It was hot, like really fucking hot, which wasn't surprising with how many people were packed into the place. He was glad he had decided to just wear the black wifebeater shirt and jeans instead of bringing his jacket with him.

He scanned the room and adjusted the pack on his shoulder. The mage had mainly come to see Makani and Jax, but any oppurtunity to sell was a chance to make some money. He was going to just stay home, but business had been slower than he thought and he had a chance to show off an un-scarred body, so why the Hell not?

Garrett spotted the girls when he walked in and flashed a bright white smile. He looked around again, trying to see if he knew anyone. He wanted to sell a bit before settling down and having a good time but he had to at least say hello first. He caught Makani's gaze and then Jax's.

"Well ladies, it looks like you're well on your way to having a good time." He took Makani's chin in his hand and tilted her face so her eyes caught the dim lights. "A really good time."  Again he smiled and dropped his hand, with everything that was in their systems he was going to have to be careful.  "How you feelin' Miss Jax?"

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2010, 07:39:58 pm »
Makani saw Garrett as he caught her eye and she felt like she was going to start drooling. He looked so good tonight, that wife beater. He had to know that it drove her crazy. It framed the male body just perfectly, showing off the neck and arms. She growled a little in her throat and pointed Jax towards him whispering in her ear.

"Damn he's delicious." She shook her head, but couldn't get the ideas that had started to rise up out of it.

"It should be illegal to be that pretty." He looked really good in jeans too. She felt her temperature starting to rise as she looked at him. She waited for him to walk over to them. He got prettier as he got closer. Her arms slid around Jax's waist as he walked over and she turned to face him. Then he touched her. Her skin tingled and heat traveled from where his hands touched her. He could probably tell how warm she was since she normally ran a little cold blooded. She loved that he could just look at her and know exactly how she felt. It was a weird power of his sometimes. She was sure she looked fairly far gone anyway.

She had started to reach up to touch his hand when he turned his attention over to Jax. Makani gave a slight smirk at him. Maybe it was better if he didn't touch her anyway. She just knew that she really, really wanted him to.

Anonymous

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2010, 07:57:19 pm »
Maki commented on Garretts hotness and an idea began to form. "You know, if we really wanted to blow his mind we could give him a lap dance" she said grinning at the idea.

"Feeling amazing. Wanna have some fun?" she replied as he came closer to them. Maki was warm and Garrett looked good in that shirt, it left some to the imagination for on lookers though, not that anyone was looking at him.

(short post)

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2010, 08:06:22 pm »
Garrett continued to smile at the girls and licked his bottom lip for a second as Makani wrapped her arms around Jax. He rubbed his chin and shrugged the bag on his shoulder.

"Well I kinda wanted to unload some of this stuff, I figured here was a good place." He put a hand in his pocket and relaxed his posture a little bit. "And I might even join you two on your little trip."

Anonymous

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2010, 08:10:51 pm »
Makani pinched Jax lightly and leaned over to whisper in her ear when he said he might take some.

"We should totally wait till he takes some." She licked the other girls ear for a second before pulling away.

"You shouldn't have trouble selling." Makani pointed over her shoulder at Stefan who was basically still dry humping that girl in the corner.

"He had some and people have been watching him go at it since then." She grinned at Garrett as her fingers drew circles on Jax's side. Makani wanted to jump on him and bite him and touch him. She had to restrain herself for now. It would be so much more fun if he took some of the drug first. None of those pesky inhibitions.

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2010, 08:18:37 pm »
Jax nodded at Maki but it wasnt an obvious thing.

"Yeah, Stefans an asshole but least he has a sound system" she said looking over at Stefan. God that boy had no brains when he was high.

Unlike her who had all the brain power in the world right now. As if. Though she did want to pounce on Garrett and the moans around her were almost enough for her to say screw the lap dance.

Almost but not quite. It'd be so much more fun this way.

Anonymous

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2010, 08:35:15 pm »
Garrett looked at the person Makani and Jax had pointed and he rolled his eyes. Some morons could not hold their illicit substances. "God I hope I don't act like that when I'm stoned."

He laughed a little and smiled at the girls. The mage leaned forward a fraction to kiss Makani on the cheek but remembered how fucked up she must be and decided against it.
"I will get back with you ladies in a few." He narrowed his eyes playfully at the girls. "Dont go anywhere." Garrett then wandered over to see if he could pull some money out of some pockets.

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2010, 08:38:59 pm »
Makani saw him leaned forward and before he got too far she grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to her and put her lips against his ear.

"I kinda hope you do." She let him go half pushing him away from her before she got to into the moment. As soon as he wandered off she turned to Jax and chuckled hugging her tight and dancing some more and leading her towards the computer with all the music on it.

"Maybe you're right about him and me." She looked at her for a moment before turning her eyes on the computer.

"Now let's find the perfect song. Right?" She grinned and gave Jax a kiss on the cheek.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal