Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Lookin' For Someone To Rev My Engine. (Flybat =D )  (Read 2632 times)

Anonymous

Re: Lookin' For Someone To Rev My Engine. (Flybat =D )
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 09:21:32 pm »
Jax smiled back at him glad that she could be alone and wouldn't have to raise her voice like she would if there was a full on party going on. The tribal techno was different than she was use to hearing.

Garret was cuter shirtless, though Jax was use to seeing guys shirtless at parties. He did, however, seem on the pale side. She plopped onto the couch crossing her legs and settling in while he looked for something.

"So, being a medic, you probably have some fun stuff eh?" she asked causally. She was excited, but didn't want to appear like a hyper puppy waiting for its owner to come home.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 08:11:54 am »
"Oh, it's quite the vital part." Garrett continued to smile as he turned to Jax when she spoke, then he started laughing.

"Medic? Like you think I'm an actual medic? Oh Mak, I like her!" He removed his sunglasses from his eyes and threw them on the little table that was infront of the couch. "I'm not what you would call an actual licensed medic..."

Purple eyes looked over Makani and Garrett motioned to the kitchen. "I've got some cigarettes in the freezer if you need them Mak." He was always hyper sensitive to whatever it was she was having an itch for, and Garrett prided himself on being one of the few people who could read her so well.

He turned his attention back to Jax. "I just have a few skills that make people feel good." The smile turned to a smirk and purple eyes locked onto Jax's. "So what exactly is it you like to make you feel good?"

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 09:35:35 am »
Makani started laughing and held her stomach with one hand and wiped away fake tears with the other. She shook her head, Garrett as a real medic was too funny.

"He's not a doctor persay. He's just fancy." Makani wiggled the fingers on her one hand at Jax. Makani watched Garrett take off his sunglasses then look at her. She smirked at him for a second and stood up when he pointed to the kitchen. He was making her crazy, she wondered if he knew. She figured he had to right? Maybe not. It was hard to tell with Garrett sometimes.

She stood up and crossed the room passed him and let a hand slide on his stomach as she kissed his cheek.

"You spoil me." She wandered into the kitchen trying to avoid looking back to keep staring at him. She needed to focus on the freezer instead. She found the carton of cigarettes and picked open the box with one nails while she held her cigarette between her lips. Then she gave up and set it down on the counter the burning end hanging off in the air while she opened the carton the rest of the way. She slid a pack out and into her pocket.

She grabbed her cigarette off the counter and put it between her lips and watched Jax and Garrett from the kitchen for a second. She smirked as he talked to Jax. He was just too cute most of the time. It was nice to see him altogether and happy. He was normally scarred up, high and tired. He had a whole different energy about him right now. A warm energy.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2010, 10:07:36 am »
Ohh. Jax thought, the new information clicking everything together in her head. "Sorry, I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes" she said blushing.

He laughed, so all was forgiven.  She still felt a bit stupid, but it was okay. He did say he liked her, which was good anyway. The smoking must be killing Maki's lungs, but hey whatever floats her boat.

She held his gaze, "Well I'm an X fiend, but am open to other things" There wasn't really enough people here to even have a good experience on X. The music was right on, but the lack of dancing and people would make it a strange trip.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2010, 07:31:15 pm »
Garrett put a hand on Jax's knee. "No no doll, no harm. It's not every day I get mistaken to be intellegent enough to be an actual medic. I dont usually look like this either, much more scarred and horrible looking. People had to die for me to get this pretty."

He watched Makani get up and was she walked past him, he left her skin on his and her lips on his cheek. A blush ran over his face and he tried very hard to shake off the burning feeling in his skin. Maybe he shouldn't tease her anymore, he never seemed to come out on top.

The mage looked back at Jax after a moment. "X huh? Not my usual medication, but I think I can help you out." He leaned a little closer to Jax, after looking at Makani with a wicked grin before he spoke again in a low voice. "I can promise you one thing, you've never felt anything like I'm gonna give you."

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2010, 07:54:11 pm »
Even though Garrett was across the room Makani felt a shiver down her spine when he said that. She couldn't recall if she had ever gotten any X from him. She was fuzzy on some nights. That was only to be expected. Watching him made her really want him to join in the fun. She leaned back from the counter and walked out of the kitchen. She walked across the room and smacked him on the ass before ashing her cigarette in his ash tray.

"Guaranteed or your money back." She winked at Jax.

"Well, maybe. If he's awake when you bring back the receipt." Makani sat back down on the couch crossing her legs and leaning back against it.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2010, 08:57:16 pm »
Jax listened to Maki and smiled. "I'll keep track of that recete than." she said grinning.  The blush had left her cheeks, and she was ready to dive right into it.

So the guy killed people? To get pretty? It didn't make much sense to her, but she'd figure it out eventually or not. Didn't really mater much. There was drugs here, the rest was just details.

Sure she was curious, but you just gotta roll with things. They'd have time to talk about it later. Bring on the fun.

(eh, short post)

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2010, 09:40:23 pm »
He smirked when Maki smacked his ass, and bowed a little again.

"You two sit right here while I get your order straight." He turned to Makani. "And watch out for Lucy, will ya Mak? I don't know where she's gotten off to and I don't want anyone accidently sitting on her." With that he disappered into the apartment.

Garrett appeared a few minutes later, both of his hands full and a black rat sitting on his bare shoulder. "Well I found Lucy, I think she was trying to get into my stash before you two could get it."

He first handed Makani a small baggy, filled with Kettle. "That my dear Mak, is for you. Please don't smack my ass again by the way, you're a very strong lady. And this..." He turned to Jax and eyed her up and down for a moment before smirking as he handed her a small bottle. "..is for you."

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2010, 12:46:47 pm »
Rats arent odd. Better a rat than one of those yappy dogs that live in purses. Who the heck came up with that anyway? Just toting them around like little toys. Gah.

Jax fumbled around in her pocket. Ah there was the money. She peered in the bottle. It didn't look like X, but perhaps this was a special kind. Regardless she wanted to know for sure. She held out the money, not sure if the first one was on the house and said "So, for future reference, whats this stuff called? Doesn't much look like X. "

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010, 02:27:15 pm »
Makani leaned forward when Garrett handed her the bottle. That was oddly packaged. She didn't doubt that he knew what he was doing though. He was liek the drug whisperer. She took the baggie from him and grinned. Perfect. She could have some of that later in the night. She opened the bag sniffing it for a second. It smelled a little different that the last batch. It would probably still be delicious, as usual.

"I'd offer to sell some for you tonight but I doubt I'll be in the right frame of mind." She said pointing at the bottle Jax was holding. She rolled the baggie up and slid it into her pocket. She frowned.

"Did I leave my bag here? The strap one?" She'd been missing her bag for a week or so and it had some fairly important things in it. She didn't often carry it but it was so much more handy than a normal purse when she was riding her bikes.

Her eyes lit up when she saw Lucy. Despite Makani's serpent like appearance she and Lucy got along fine.

"Heeey Lucy. No stash for you!" She grinned waving her finger at the rat.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2010, 12:11:57 pm »
Again Garrett flashed a toothy smile, and regarded Jax.

"When it starts out it's X, but when I'm done with it it's about a Z. Trust me, it's the same stuff, just got the Garrett touch added to it. You'll like it, I promise." He shook his head as Jax started to hand him the money. "First one's always on the house, I'm sure you'll be back for more."

The mage nodded at Makani. "Yeah, it's behind your chair." Again he had read her mind and he sat back onto the couch, setting Lucy on his bare stomach and began to pet her.

"Now, ladies. Be careful with that stuff and if there happens to be lesbian activities I demand pictures."

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2010, 06:15:52 pm »
Jax trusted him. Maki wouldn't bring her to anyone bad anyway. "Well if its as good as your making it out to be I definitely will." she said with a smile.

She watched him pet the rat, free drugs all the time. Must be nice to have a life like that. Just to sit around and be petted and if you got to bored you could raid the drug stash. However, rat on withdraw would be crazy. Rat withdraw, sounded like some odd horror show.

"So not up to some threesome action?" she asked, sad that he wasn't. Ah well, drugs and be on there way she supposed.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2010, 03:53:17 pm »
Makani moved when he told her about the bag and started to bend around the chair to reach it. Ah! There she was. This little thing was so handy but sometimes it was hard as hell to keep track of. Makani's ass was high in the air and she almost fell over when Jax said 'threesome'. Her eyes went wide and she grabbed the bag quickly and sat back down in the chair and started to put stuff inside of the bag.

She wasn't sure how to react to that. It wasn't that the idea wasn't appealing as hell. It...was. She had always wanted Garrett but kept her distance. It was required between the two of them. The lines had slowly been blurring lately but...she said nothing and rearranged the stuff in her bag. There was her other pack of cigarettes. Now she must appear very busy moving things around.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2010, 04:12:04 pm »
Garrett had been watchin Makani's ass out of the corner of his eye and when Jax said 'threesome' he nearly had a heart attack. Sure he had been teasing, but maybe it had sent the wrong message to the newcomer.  He laughed a little nervously and spoke.

"As tempting as that sounds, I've got other customers coming by. Boy's got to make money you know?" He smiled trying to seem less nervous. "But maybe I'll catch up to you later. Just to see how the candy worked out."

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2010, 05:13:34 pm »
She was part ways kidding when she asked about the threesome, but there was chemistry between them. Even if they seemed to deny it.

"Heh, sorry bout that whole threesome comment. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers." she apologized. Eh, it was all cool.

She noticed Maki appearing to be busy with getting ready to leave. Great, made an awkward moment. she thought. "Anyways nice doing business with ya. If you don't stop by later, We'll probably be back for more." she said standing up. She was trying to act as if the awkward moment hadn't happened, her usual strategy for dealing with oddness.

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2010, 06:57:02 pm »
Makani stood up sliding her bag on over her arm. She wanted to escape as soon as possible. She knew she wanted Garrett but she had always kept her distance. She didn't want to hurt him. He might see it as fear. Heck, anybody might see it that way. Shee just knew how she was. The most loving thing she could do was stay away from him as best she could. She would have to give Jax the rundown when they got outside. The whole sad story.

"Thanks Mister." She moved forward and kissed him on the cheek. She shouldn't have but it was automatic. "We should probably get going before all the parties die."

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2010, 09:35:10 am »
Garrett smiked and stood up, leading the two women towards the door. "I highly doubt any party will die out before you two have a chance to show up, I'd actually be surprised if any of them had started without you."

He kissed Makani on the cheek as they got to the door and bowed his head at Jax. "It was nice to meet you Miss Jax, and I look forward to seeing you again." He raised a brow suggestively and grinned widely. "Have fun and be safe."

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2010, 08:24:28 pm »
Jax smiled at him and headed out the door. She leaned against Spokey and tilted her head looking puzzled.

"So, whats the story? Obviously like one another, so whatcha holding back for?" Jax asked. Maybe she was being nosy, but this was her new life after all. This was important info, and its not like she had anyone else she could share it with.

In fact, its possible that her rave friends had forgotten about her. Specially when some of them had been getting into weed, a lot more heavily that Jax was. Stoners usually had crappy memory. Do enough drugs and you brain looks like swiss cheese. Least that's what some people worried about.

Not Jax though, she didn't touch the hard stuff. X wasn't harmful. X was fun. Heroin, Speed, Meth, those things were hardcore, but X just took the edge off, made the world a tad lighter is all.

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2010, 05:42:06 pm »
Makani tightened the strap of the bag that cut across her chest as she looked at Jax. She already felt a little colder now that he was gone. She was fiddling with it for a minute before she said anything. She was looking over Jax's shoulder at the apartment building.

"I...well..." She let her hands drop and she spoke. "You see how I live. You've heard how I live, how I am." Makani sighed.

"I'm protecting him. I'm not sure I can handle being with one person. Or if I could I'm scared I wouldn't be me anymore." Even though sometimes she thought being someone else would help her to be better off.

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2010, 09:28:58 pm »
"Ought to give yourself more credit. Plus you don't lose yourself with another person, you....." she paused, not knowing exactly how to word it "become more, its like havin a person that will always be there for ya. Someone that will take a bullet for you..."

Not that Jax had ever had that exactly, but she'd heard about it. The dudes with the level heads, as if they even existed anymore.

"I'm probably just wishing for the perfect person, they don't seem to come around much. Garret seems like one of those fallen angel types."

Sure the guy was a charmer, but there was pain under neath his charm. You could see it in his eyes. He tries to hide it, be all tough and macho, but Jax could tell. She just had a special way of looking at people, sometimes she was completely off base, but with another hit of weed it didn't mater much.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal