Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Lookin' For Someone To Rev My Engine. (Flybat =D )  (Read 2630 times)

Anonymous

Lookin' For Someone To Rev My Engine. (Flybat =D )
« on: August 10, 2010, 07:47:42 pm »
Black and blue hair flew out as the Motorailer went into Gravitation. It was the same old scene, but she was always on the lookout for something new. Especially if there was a mechanic or two she might be able to talk or seduce into the Lupine Sisters. Makani cracked her knuckles in her black fingerless gloves then peeled her racing jacket off. It was hot as usual inside the club even with the A/C pouring out the vents.

Makani walked over to the bar, the bartender recognizing her and taking her jacket from her. Makani already had her normal amount on the bar. He looked her over and made the drink just like she liked it. Too much whiskey, cola, and a little bit of vanilla. Yum. She'd only taken to it recently when he had introduced it. She stirred the black straw in it and went away from the counter.

There were a few new faces in the crowd. Hopefully they'd notice her, entertain her and maybe even be the mechanic she was looking for. She went towards a table and climbed into one of the high stools. She slid a cigarette pack out of tight blue, black and green plaid bondage pants. Laying it on the table she checked her supply. Only the three luckies left. She sighed, that was disappointing. How could she have forgotten to restock?

She lit one and watched some of the people pass her. Most people recognized her, at least if they were in the know. Some people happened into Gravitation by accident. Most however, knew how to ride.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Lookin' For Someone To Rev My Engine. (Flybat =D )
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 08:01:16 pm »
Jax spotted the leader of the Lupine sisters at the bar, and walked over the chains on her pants jangling. She hadn't ever been to this particular bar, it was a tad out of her price range really. But alas she was running out of her drug of choice.

Not only that but she was running out of money in general. There are only so many errands you can run before the world becomes a mind numbing bore. She was looking for some excitement, or at the very least a place to crash for the night. Not many people were willing to let her and her bike in the same apartment, and the bike and her were a packaged deal.

"Heard you were looking for a mechanic?" she asked. might get lucky she thought hopefully. Her purple spiky hair wasn't as spiky as normal, she needed to cut it sometime. She was a bit skinny from not eating much, not on purpose, but because she got catch up on working on her bike. She hadn't had X in awhile either, it made her feel loved really. Loved, warm, and like she could take on the world. The beat of the music coursing through her body as if she was one with the music.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 01:39:51 pm »
Through the smoke and music Makani saw and heard the other person approach her. That was easier than she thought it would have been. She stretched out of her slumped position and gave a small smile. She looked at the girl for a minute she liked her style, and she got straight to business too.

"You heard right." She motioned to the seat across from her with the cigarette in her hand, the smoke trail followed it. She took a hit off the cigarette and blew the smoke to the side.

"You also have me at a slight disadvantage. You know me, but I don't know you. What's your name?" She took a sip of her drink feeling the warmth go down her throat. She was excited, she couldn't conceal it entirely. No mechanic had looked promising but this one seemed to have some potential.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 01:52:27 pm »
Jax smiled back and  sat down beside her. "Well nearly everyone's heard of you. I'm Jax. I normally look less scruffy, but I'm running low on credit." she replied. It was a bit of an understatement that she was running low on credit, she had roughly enough credit for one drink or one X pill , not that she'd admit it.

"I'm a mechanic obviously. My bikes outside, the purple one......maybe you've seen it before? It's not the fanciest, but it gets the job done." she added pushing some of her hair spikes out of her face. Yeah definitely gonna be needin a haircut. she thought annoyed.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 10:47:16 am »
Makani's smirk turned into a smile when Jax said that nearly everyone knew her. She loved flattery, she loved being told people knew her and she loved being the center of attention.  She Took another hit off the cigarette and a sip from her drink. She felt warm in the spotlight.

"Scruffy is cute, I like scruffy." She smirked a her. It seemed to be the constant state of Makani's face. A smirk explained her perfectly.

"There's a lot of bikes, but I might recognize it." She had to play at least a little hard to get right? "As long as you can take care of the ladies." She made a motion with her hands like she was revving a motorcycle, "And make them be all they can be, I'm sure we'll get along fine." She smiled.

"Would you like a drink?"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 11:28:15 am »
"Cute huh? I suppose I could be persuaded to keep it like this. I mean if a awesome biker such as yourself likes it, than I must be doing something right." Jax said with a smile.

She watched Maki make a revving motion with her hands. "Yeah I can fix em up, and if I don't know how to do somethin than there's always instruction books" she replied. There wasn't much she couldn't do, but some things just cost to much credit.

A drink? Well if she was offering to pay, Jax wouldn't turn it down. " Sure, I'll have rum with a splash of coke. I don't really drink much, more of an X fiend really." she admitted. Drinking just made the room spin, and hangovers were awful. Especially when you had to get up the next day and look for a job.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 03:43:33 pm »
Makani motioned to one of the waitresses, waving her over. She ordered Jax's drink visibly flirting with the waitress. Makani didn't have much shame really. She smiled as the waitress went off, blushing just a little bit. She must have been new. Makani watched her walk away and turned her eyes back to Jax.

"I looove some whiskey." She cuddled her glass. "Maybe you could try this with the vanilla, it's damn delicious." She pushed her glass over to Jax. Everyone needed to at least appreciate whiskey. Vanilla made it easier for the people who thought it was too much. "I do like it strong though, with the vanilla you won't be able to tell how strong." Makani smirked.

X huh? Another person with common interests. Makani got along best with the people who liked altered realities. It made her feel more comfortable.

"I think I've only done X a few times." She put her finger on her chin thinking about it. She wanted to see the girl in her own environment, she also wanted to feel out if she liked ladies or not. She figured she could just ask but it was more fun to feel it out.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 04:37:12 pm »
Jax watched her flirt with the waitress amused that the waitress blushed on her way to get  there drinks. "Bet she's going back there to hyperventilate. Seems kinda shy to me." she commented.

She than quickly handed them there drinks and walked off looking flustered. "What'd I tell ya?" she said with a smile. She took a sip of the whiskey. The vanilla took out nearly all of the alcohol taste. "Never thought about using vanilla to mask most of the taste. Good idea." she said after taking a couple gulps and handing the half full glass back.

Despite the vanilla, the whiskey made her pleasantly warm. The room wasn't spinning yet, so that was good. Throwing up over someone she might be living with didn't appeal to her.

"X is like electric. Everything is all warm and loving on it. The music just goes right into you." she said knowing her description of it paled of how it really felt on it. She longed for it, and the sparks of passion she felt whenever she was touched on it.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 04:27:49 am »
Makani chuckled at Jax's description and observation on the waitress, but only after the girl had left. She liked Jax already, then she complemented her drink making. That only made Jax better.

"I like the bite of whiskey most of the time, but sometimes I just like something to floooow." She grinned taking another hit of her cigarette. She still blew it away from Jax. Makani might be clueless on being polite most of the time but when it came to cigarette smoke most of the time she tried to blow it away from the other person.

She watched Jax describe how X made her feel and Makani was almost itching for some. The way the girl described it just made it sound so much better than Makani remembered it. Perhaps Makani had just needed better company when she was on it. She swallowed more of her drink and smiled at Jax.

"It sounds amazing." She ashed her cigarette in the ash tray on the table. "Maybe we should treat ourselves." She looked around Gravitation for a moment. "Probably not here. We'd have to find a better club wouldn't we? One that's a little more conducive?" Makani looked pleased with herself as she thought about it. Gravitation wasn't bad most nights, but it wasn't the best club to really dance at. She wasn't a person who needed to dance like some but she liked to do it sometimes.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 12:47:56 pm »
"Yeah we'd need to find a place to really let loose. I mean sure people dance here, but its not exactly the right atmosphere. Got to find some place where there's X everywhere, its more of a social drug anyway" Jax replied.

If they were going to leave they better do it before drinking more. Drunk and crashing her bike sounded totally not fun.

"So know anywhere like that?" Jax asked. Probably knows better clubs than me anyway. If not I got connections, providing there not drugged out of there minds. Jax thought smiling at the memory of calling one of them and just getting "omg Jax you gotta come here, i love you gal!" The person she called was to out of it to tell her where the party was being held.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 03:44:50 pm »
Makani watched the slow smile come over Jax. She seemed more relaxed now at the mention of her favorite drug. It made Makani feel good to be able to find the button to press. She gulped the last of her drink down, she had the tolerance of a titan. She barely blinked as she did it. She was too used to the bite and taste of alcohol. She tapped her chin and put out her cigarette in the ash tray.

She bit her lip while she thought. She wanted the perfect environment. Today was the day to start making memories of her new mechanic. She had such high expectations of good nights out with the last one. She thought that Garrett might be good to contact to find some. She loathed going anywhere else for her supply. It just made her feel dirty.

"I have some ideas." Plus, it would be good for Garrett to meet the new recruit to give his opinion on the whole thing. She stood up leaving a tip on the table and sliding her phone out of her pocket. She flicked it open and typed out a message to Garrett with a grin. He would have something Jax had never felt or even seen before.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2010, 08:05:16 pm »
"Ah good, chances are most of my contacts are stoned out of their minds right now." Jax said chuckling softly.

Her body needed X. It's not like she was opposed to taking other drugs, but she needed X. She wouldn't mind feeling up Maki either. It'd be a new experiance anyway, she hadn't strayed from humans at all, just had been many nonhumans in her small circle of friends.

"Besides you probably know better dealers anyway. Credit does make the world go round after all." she added standing up with Maki.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2010, 04:10:12 am »
Makani waved Jax to follow her as she started to head out of the bar. She pushed through the door and held it open for Jax. This was a perfect situation, it would work out marvelously.

"You're right credit does make the world go round. I bet I have way less than you think I do." She smirked. "I just have the right connections and know lots of nice people." She raised her eyebrow slightly at Jax for a moment. Makani knew some bad people too, but they were bad people who were normally nice to her.

Makani turned her head to look out onto the parking lot thinking she might be able to spot Jax's bike. She figured she didn't need to point out Serpentine. If Jax knew Makani on sight she probably knew Serpentine even better.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2010, 12:09:47 pm »
"Oi and the ones who aren't nice are social ladder climbers or afraid of you." she said walking through the door Maki had opened.

She had spotted Serpentine earlier and longed to fix it up and see how it worked. She also didn't want to break it, not that it was fragile or anything, just so ornamental that she was afraid of messing it up.

She spotted Spokey not to far away from Maki's bike and smiled. The only thing really custom on it was the purple paint. Once again lack of credit holding her back from making it better not that, that would hold her back anymore of course.

Eh, bikes later she thought. " She walked her bike over to Serpentine. "So where to?"

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2010, 04:45:19 pm »
"We're gonna go to Garrett's. If you've been around the races you might have seen him.
He normally hangs around Fi and I. He's a bit of a medic." Makani watched her walk the bike over. That poor dear was in need of some serious loving. They would fix that as soon as Makani confirmed her instincts about Jax. The girl needed some lovin' too.

"Hey lady bike." She touched Jax's bike for a minute. Then she got back on topic.

"He's a genius when it comes to this stuff. Pure amazing." She slid onto Serpentine and gave the handles a pet. She loved this bike, probably more than some people, and she was  just fine with that.

"It's not too far off." She kicked the bike into life and she roared. Makani purred on top of the bike and

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 11:01:00 am »
Jax thought for a second. "Well I remember seeing this blonde haired guy with white sunglasses a couple times. Didn't introduce myself, he seemed busy."

Busy healing other peoples broken bones and scrapes that is. A slight expression of pain was in his eyes when he was done, which confused Jax afterward. Did he take on other peoples pains?

Jax shrugged and hopped on her bike. She followed next to Maki as she didn't know where Garrett lived exactly. Her bike probably couldn't keep up to Maki if they went any faster, which was embarrassing. It's alright, fix you up and you'll be turning heads real soon girl she thought at the bike grinning at the thought.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2010, 05:28:22 pm »
Makani drove to Garrett's place automatically. She had driven to his house so many times. It was already comforting to just know she was heading that direction. It felt good to be heading towards him. She turned corners and down streets easily but a little more slowly than usual. A nice leisurely ride felt awesome right now.

She turned down Garrett's street and pulled up to where he lived. She shut the bike off and pulled it into a spot close to the building. She stroked the bike as she turned to look for Jax. She also reached into her pocket and pulled out her pack of cigarettes and lit one then sent Garrett a text letting him know she was outside.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2010, 07:51:48 pm »
The slow pace felt good. Mainly because she hadn't gone that slow in awhile. She hadn't really used her bike just to drive around lately. Parties, errands yeah, but not to just drive. It was actually kinda peaceful.

She parked near Serpentine and turned Spokey off with a smile. This Garrett had good stuff. He had to if he was a doctor right? Totally. Maki had her phone out again, probably texting Garrett about their arrival. Not only did she get drugs, which was exciting in itself, but she'd get to spend  quality time with her new friend, which was exciting on a whole new level.

"So its just Garrett in there right?" she asked curious. It'd be harder to find an empty room if it was a party. Harder but doable.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2010, 07:06:30 pm »
Garrett smirked as he looked at the text message and opened the door. A weird techno/tribal sounding music floated out of the room. He smirked at Maki, pulling his sunglasses over his eyes as he leaned forward and kissed her cheek.
He hadn't had to deal with any injuries in the last couple days and had decided to answer the door shirtless, feeling more confident than usual at his lack of scarring.

He pulled away and smiled brightly at Jax as he bent at the waist and flourished his arms into the tiny apartment.

"Well, good evening ladies. Always nice to have a couple of beautiful women show up on my doorstep. Please come in."

The apartment was actually pretty tidy, since he hadn't had to go anywhere the last few days he had decided to clean. There was a couch and a few chairs in the living room and Garrett motioned to them.

"I will be right with you two, I promise. I've just...misplaced... something kinda important." He looked around the room, one hand rubbing the back of his head for a moment. Then he shrugged and sat down. "Screw it, she'll show up when she feels like it."  Again he turned his gaze to Makani.

"So who is your friend, Miss Maki?"

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 04:04:58 pm »
"It should just be Garrett unless there are other..." She turned when the door open to find Garrett. Shirtless. Makani swore that he just did things like this to torture her. He'd tempt her to do what they always tried to avoid. She had considered doing the X here. That was totally not an option. She recovered and smirked at him crossing her arms across her chest.

"Well, well..." then he kissed her cheek. He smelled good, she could feel the heat coming off of him as he leaned close to her. She wanted to suck it all out of him. She wanted to grab him and...

Makani, stop that.

She gathered her thoughts and patted his arm as he pulled away and they started to walk inside his apartment.

Damn, his back looks goooood. Makani tried to focus but she was having some issue doing that with him being all...showy. She closed her eyes for a moment and shook the cobwebs loose. She returned attention back to the issue at hand as they walked into his apartment. She sat down, kind of wishing she could just curl up in the warmth and stay here all night. She sat forward a little in the chair and slid her cigarette pack out.

She really needed to get more cigarettes. Like soon. The serpent like girl lit her cigarette and leaned back again in the chair crossing her legs. She watched Garrett look around a little longer. She wasn't sure what he was trying to find. Makani normally tried to stay away from his apartment. He directed his attention back to her through his sunglasses and she felt a shiver go up her neck. She kept still though.

"This is Jax." Makani looked back at Jax with a smirk. "She's trying to convince me I should let her touch Serpentine's gears." Makani had been about to say she was there to replace Rupi. In reality though, who could? It wouldn't be quite the same. All Makani could hope for was that it would be just as good or better. She also avoided mentioning it for Garrett's sake. Makani knew that he missed Rupi too.

"So tonight is her party audition." She took in a deep breath of smoke in. "After all, it's a vital part."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal