Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Who is this dude? (open, but I would perfer a girl chara)  (Read 3522 times)

Anonymous

Re: Who is this dude? (open, but I would perfer a girl chara
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2010, 07:17:13 pm »
Jax felt goosebumps appear on her skin as Maki bit her earlobe. She was faintly aware of the door being wide open and didn't care much. If he came in she'd probably laugh at him. The dragon needed to learn to let go. Stop being so tight and try stuff.

She wiggled out of her baggy pants as Maki kissed her. Her senses feeling alive and almost electric. She kissed back, her hands reaching under Maki's shirt to undo her bra. The kiss deepened as she unhooked the clasp and let her bra fall to the floor.

Maki smelled like need and tasted faintly of whiskey. The sparks danced around them seeming to grow brighter as the kiss deepened. This was heaven and she wanted it to last forever.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2010, 07:23:48 pm »
When Jax started to undress Makani followed suit and started to wriggle out of her own clothes while trying desperately to stay balance and kiss Jax. It wasn't the easiest task when on this drug she had to admit that. Nothing was exactly easy on the drug. Everything felt damn good though. So damn good. Once her clothes were off she let her hand run up under Jax's shirt and down her side over hip and down her leg.

Makani loved the way girls felt so soft, just by being there. Jax had slightly callous hands from being a mechanic, hell so did Maki just from driving and living in Teinar. The rest of Jax was so soft though. She moved to lay down next to Jax and pull the other girl to face her. Makani's leg slid over Jax's side and she started to kiss her harder as her hand trailed down the other girls stomach and passed her belly button.

[center:3s161vf5]:heart:  :heart:  :heart:[/center:3s161vf5]

Makani woke up wrapped up in her sheets a few hours later. Her body felt worn out and tired. It was that good kind of worn out and tired though like after a workout. She stretched and realized she was naked still. She rolled over to look to see if Jax was still in the bed with her.

Anonymous

« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2010, 07:31:29 pm »
Jax opened her eyes and was greeted with the sight of Maki naked in her bed. Wha? she thought trying to remember what had happened the night before. Than it hit her like lightening. ohhh yeah she thought smiling.

"Mornin, least wingboy didn't come in" she commented and than added "woulda killed him if he did. To freaky."

She didnt feel high anymore, but the crash wasnt as bad as some of the other stuff she'd taken before. Felt a tad worn out but it was beginning to be a constant state of being.

Anonymous

« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2010, 11:03:16 am »
Drae opened his eyes and, while still in a slight daze, unintentionally read the girls thoughts. He shook his head and groaned silently. Just my luck... Two girls who may be bi. He stood up and shifted into his human form, but he decided to forgo a shirt this morning, so his well-muscled torso was truly displayed. He wandered for a minute before finding a kitchen. "Well... Might as well." he shrugged. He looked through the pantry and other food-storage places and gathered up enough to make some "bacon" for three people. He started cooking and soon the smell of cooking meat wafted throughout the building.

Anonymous

« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2010, 04:22:17 pm »
Makani stretched and climbed out of bed and gathered up some clothes putting them on. Standing up made her realize her body was way more tired than she had realized. She groaned and walked out of the room. After a minute she could smell something...amazing . She managed to resist looking and go to her room first. She removed her clothes again and then switched into a black wife beater and a pair of green and blue plaid pajama pants.

She just wanted to be comfy. Then she pulled her hair back in a ponytail as she walked out of her room towards the kitchen. She spotted Wingboy, cooking, and shirtless no less. She walked up behind him and peeked over his shoulder.

"Is that...bacon?" Makani felt herself almost drooling. She turned and grabbed her hidden stash of coffee. It was one of those things that was hard to get a hold of in Teinar. Makani had a fetish for coffee. She'd drink it black though, nothing else in it. She pulled out the coffee maker plugging it into the wall and setting it up. The kitchen seemed much bright than her room or Jax's it sort of made her head hurt. She wished she had some sunglasses.

She walked over to the bar area and sat on one of the stools putting her elbows on the counter and her chin in her hands.

"Thanks for cookin'. Maybe it is a good idea to keep you around."

Anonymous

« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2010, 09:56:51 pm »
Jax found a baggy shirt that went down to her knees and put it on. Why get dressed if she wasn't leaving the house yet? She sniffed the air, smelled bacon and walked downstairs cracking her knuckles.

"Bacon?" she questioned as Maki plugged the coffee maker in. She wasn't aware they had either thing and usually chugged an energy drink in the morning. Not that it was healthy to do so, but it kept her from falling asleep.

"Might keep you wingboy, bacon is yummy" she commented.

Anonymous

« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2010, 11:07:38 pm »
Drae chuckled. "Well, if that's an offer to stay, I'll take you up on that." he said, flipping the meat. He managed to block out the girls' thoughts and he laughed. "Watch out, girls. I may be hot, but the meat is hotter." he said, flipping the bacon onto some plates. The dragon smiled and, rather melodramatically, said, "Breakfast is served." Another chuckle escaped him as he smelled his handiwork and watched it sizzle for the last time on the plates.

Anonymous

« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2010, 02:23:24 pm »
Makani was watching him rather intently. He sort of had that bad boy vibe with all the trouble he caused. She still found him very unnerving though. Very unnerving. She wasn't sure she could trust him. In face she was pretty sure that she couldn't. However, with the new fake sunshine of the morning in this hole in the ground things seemed a little bit brighter.

"You can stay on the couch for a little while." She picked up a piece of bacon and pointed it at him as she spoke. Then she took a bite and she melted into happy noises.

"This. is lovely."

Anonymous

« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2010, 02:36:18 pm »
Jax took a plate and put a couple pieces of bacon on it. He still freaked her out, but at least they would get breakfast before random people popping into existence in front of them.

"How many of them are after you again?" she asked and took a bite of bacon. Mmm crispy she thought. Switchblades against assassins, yeah she was going to need a better way of defending herself.

The fact that they could pop up at any time was freaky too. Take her by surprise and stab her in the back or slash her or whatever they did. They killed three of em. She doubted that there master or whoever would be pleased wit that. It'd get harder if he stayed here. There would be more of them. It was only a mater of time.

Anonymous

« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2010, 04:17:44 pm »
Drae grabbed his plate, taking a bite out of his bacon. I really outdid myself this time... he thought before saying, "Those three were idiots. There shouldn't be any others as long as I don't show off. At least with time rifts." A chuckle escaped him. "That's the one problem I've had with the time rifts. They slow time down in one area, or sometimes stop it, and when it returns to standard time, it reacts by creating a popping noise. That's what alerted those fools." He took another bite before saying, "Oh, and if it is a matter of time as to when more show up... Well, we have time on our side, since I can control it, to a small extent." He chuckled again.

Anonymous

« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2010, 04:27:20 pm »
Makani narrowed her eyes at him when he laughed about the predicament. The situation they had been in had caused the death of someone. That was the end of a life no matter how jerk offish the person had been. They shouldn't be casting it off as if nothing had happened. He certainly shouldn't be laughing at it. Maybe she should have thought a little more about letting him stay here.

"You probably shouldn't laugh at it. Also," She pointed the bacon at him.

"It doesn't seem like using the thing that points other people to you as a leg up makes much sense." She took a bite out of the bacon and swallowed.

"Sounds more like a vicious cycle."

Anonymous

« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2010, 04:52:29 pm »
Jax swallowed her bacon and listened to Drae laugh. How dare that no good... her thoughts broke off into curses and she growled.

"Dunno who the hell you think your are to laugh when you brought war to us. Laughing as if we weren't attacked last night. " She said. He annoyed her. Pretending like everything was a game. They weren't pawns dam it!

She slammed down the plate of bacon, surprised that it didn't shatter at the force. "A cycle that you trapped us in!" she exclaimed shaking with rage. She didn't care if he could kill her just by blinking. He needed to be taught a lesson because apparently he didn't understand the seriousness of the situation.

She was barely holding herself back, wingboy better act fast or this could get ugly.

Anonymous

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2010, 06:49:51 pm »
Drae was stunned. "Look... You just don't see the universe as I do. I've lived for far longer than any of you could understand. Because of this, my logic is slightly more... twisted, I suppose." he said, finishing his bacon. "Would you rather be assassinated because I'm not here? I'm sure they would have come anyway." He closed his eyes. "In fact, I know they would have come anyway. I just changed your destiny. But fine." He walked away and shifting into a larger version of his dragon form, still small enough he didn't destroy anything, but large enough that he was imposing. Good luck fighting assassins with switchblades... he said, the threat clear in his telepathic voice as he faded from reality.

(He's gone.)

Anonymous

« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2010, 09:44:57 pm »
Makani just leaned back her her chair as he spoke. She was thinking how full of himself he sounded. He must have forgotten over the years and through using all those powers what normal people felt like. They could die, and damn easily too. She was at a loss. She could think of a million things she wanted to say to him. That wasn't in his style though and he disappeared quickly after turning into a dragon. She couldn't really feel bad about it.

Her last little bit of patience had been abused.

She turned to Jax and gave her a look of disbelief.

"How the...he said they came because of him earlier right...and now he's saying they would have come anyway and he 'changed out destiny'?" She asked doing air quotations.

"What does that even mean I wonder?" She rolled her eyes and picked up her plate and chomped the last piece of bacon before dumping it in the sink. She shook her head at the plate.

"You know what lets not even talk about it." She walked by Jax and pulled on her shirt towards the bikes.

"Let us talk about the important things, like Motorail."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal