Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Who is this dude? (open, but I would perfer a girl chara)  (Read 3584 times)

Anonymous

Re: Who is this dude? (open, but I would perfer a girl chara
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2010, 07:03:08 pm »
Drae looked down. "The world was a much more beautiful place... The sky was perfectly blue with white clouds... Roiling fields of green grass stretched as far as the eye could see in most places. Mountains pierced the earth and forests contained many creatures... The oceans were pure, with many creatures swimming..." He said, tears coming to his eyes. "If I could stop the destruction of the Earth before it started, then I would... but even I can't travel through time." The dragon sighed again and his shoulders sagged. "So many things have gone wrong. I've caused the destruction of the Earth once before, but I knew it would recover. Now... I don't know if this planet could recover at all."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2010, 07:51:10 pm »
As he spoke Makani was lighting up the joint and pulling in smoke while some of it crowded around her. She listened intently while Drae spoke. She tried to focus on his voice and the smoke in her lungs. She was holding in a big cloud of it and handing it over towards Jax when he said something about causing the destruction of the Earth. Makani gasped and then started coughing hard smoke caught in her throat.

"You did what now?" Her voice was strained. He was pushing the limits of the things she could believe. He was starting to make her feel insane, really fucking insane. She poured another shot and dumped it into her throat to warm the cough away.

Anonymous

« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2010, 06:27:17 am »
"Sounds wonderful" she commented on his description of how it use to be.

Jax put the joint in a ashtray near them, keeping it burning just incase she wanted a bit later. She had to fix this whole wingboy thing. Mak looked like she was going crazy.

She saw tears come to his eyes and felt bad. "I know, must really suck to have to see the world this way, and everyone you know die." not helping she thought. Rather bad at comforting people but she was going to at least try. "Can you calm down with the revelations bud? Your kind of hurting Maki's head."

They had gotten off on a rather bad start. Jax thought a minute. "Hold up, how did they know you were a physic? If they followed you here than that's trouble. I can hold my own usually, but I'm just one person savvy?"

She had to have a clear brain for a moment. Talking strategy was important, forgetting could wait for when their lives weren't at risk. They weren't equipped to deal with this,  and she didn't think anyone much was. Aedolis would experiment on him or something, and if he told anyone about Tienar they were goners. He could go out to space, it'd be out of Aedolis's reach for the most part or stay if the assassination attempts stopped. Gah this was a cluster fuck.

Anonymous

« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2010, 07:32:44 pm »
"Okay, one: I killed off the dinosaurs. And two: They heard my time rift and thought psychic, so they came after me. Their bodies are floating around in the aether." he muttered, sighing. Reading Jax's mind, he said, "And there is no way in ANY hell there may be that Aedolis will experiment on a dimensional dragon. Especially one with a bad attitude when pissed off." The dragon popped his neck and tapped his ancient tune again on his leg. "Anyway... I think it's best for all of us to digest things. You guys digest what just happened and all that I said, whereas I have to figure out exactly how much the world has changed." Drae prompted.

Anonymous

« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2010, 03:06:41 pm »
Makani listened for a moment and then when he said he killed off the dinosaurs she leaned forward, grabbing the join and breathing deep on it. Either the guy was fucking crazy, he was lying or she didn't want to hear it. None of the options really appealed to her except the last one. So she took another hit off the joint and sighed out the smoke. She decided she didn't like excitement outside of races. Not to this magnitude. she was an adrenaline junkie in some ways...but this?

It was just too much.

Anonymous

« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2010, 06:53:35 pm »
"Meaning your going to leave the room?" Jax asked. If he wasn't she might have to share a joint with the dude. Dragons on drugs, probably dangerous.

As it was Jax just wanted to curl up around Maki. The snake girl just had a way of making her feel safe. Plus Maki needed some relaxation anyway. She was shaking like someone had outlawed whiskey or something.

She took a hit and snuggled closer to her friend. "Jus chill, we'll be alright" she said trying to believe herself. Truth is she didn't know if they'd be okay. Assassins were serious business and Jax really didn't want to be jumping at shadows all the time. If the roof wasn't safe, how long until they get into the house?

Anonymous

« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2010, 02:14:24 pm »
Drae shrugged. "Whatever... if you need me, I'll be in one of the corners, curled up." he said, shifting into a dragon only about 5 feet long and he glided into a corner. True to his word, he curled up and his eyes gleamed one last time before closing.

Anonymous

« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2010, 01:04:57 pm »
Makani watched Drae shift and felt Jax snuggle up on her. She was out of her element she could play it cool but Jax knew the difference already. She was of two minds on this dragon epidemic. She knew what it was like to be different somewhere. She knew the outsider feeling it could create and the pain someone could have. He didn't seem to care about that though. He was using his powers left and right like he didn't care if someone saw.

The other half of her could feel the danger. She was actually afraid. She was scared for Jax, for Fi, for Garret and herself. She wasn't sure how to handle this at all.

"Jax...what should we do?"

Anonymous

« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2010, 02:15:05 pm »
"Well, he is very dangerous....." She trailed off unsure of how to fix this. Thinking for a moment, she relaxed into Maki.

"I know what its like to be alone too, and that's no fun but he doesn't seem to understand how serious this is. Its like he doesn't care who see's him, and he kills just......outright." she said, the sound of the necks snapping echoing in her head.

"Maybe we should just find a way to make him understand how serious this is, he just looks so....lost." It was as if two instincts were pulling at her. The whole be nice let him live here, help him one and the whole, he's not worth it he could bring death, drop him instinct.

Anonymous

« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2010, 03:58:53 pm »
Drae sighed in his "sleep" and turned away slightly. I'm lost? Well, maybe I am... but still... I do need to learn more so I don't end up causing a lot of trouble... he thought, his breathing deepening. Those girls are nice though, if unused to psionics and the crazyness that follows me like a parasite... Maybe I could help them as much as they can help me. He smiled slightly and chuckled, making sure it looked like he was merely dreaming.

Anonymous

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2010, 06:06:15 pm »
Makani sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose. She just couldn't figure out what she should do. Normally she sort of lead situations. She made the decisions around here. She was in control. Drae created this situation where nothing was. She knew he needed someone though and it was hard for her to turn her back on misfits. She'd been that person before.

Of course she hadn't been a misfit that could catch things on fire whenever she wanted.
Well maybe she was, but not exactly the same thing.

"Jax, maybe we can let him stay until he figures out how to blend in? Till he find a place of his own?"

Anonymous

« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2010, 09:00:29 pm »
"Yeah......thatd work." Jax said, feeling a bit less afraid now that Maki was taking care of it.

Craaaack, that sound seemed to be on an endless loop in her head like a horror show that just wouldn't quit. "Hope he doesn't crack there necks, I can still hear it in my head" she shook her head slightly, but the thought didn't stop. Shaking slightly, though not as bad as Maki was awhile before, she popped a pill of X into her mouth.

The world slowed down, and the cracking sound morphed into a familiar techno beat. She smiled at it, her brain had decided to give her a break from the insane situation. Good, brain. Good song. she thought as if praising a puppy. Some sparks came off of things, but seemed to swirl around the sleeping dragon form more, than anything else.

"He's got fireworks round him" she happily, knowing that Maki couldn't see it, but pointing childishly none the less. Take the good with the bad, besides she might wake up and learn that this was all and odd dream, or a strange hallucination. One could always hope.

Anonymous

« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2010, 04:11:51 am »
Makani grinned pulling Jax into more of a hug when she pointed at Drae and said he had fireworks around him. Jax was so nice to be around. She was very calming to lean up against. Rupi had always seemed to be a ball of energy. Jax was different. If Makani was being honest she thought Jax was a good fit. An entirely different but equally as good person as Rupi. It was perfect.

She saw Jax swallow down a pill. She remembered the day they went out on their trial party run and how that drug had felt. That might be nice about now. Really nice.

"Let me have some of that too Jaxxy."

Anonymous

« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2010, 12:49:41 pm »
Jax grinned and handed her a blue one. All the pills seemed to be a different color but didn't seem to have different effects.

The edges of things were becoming softer, and the sparks were settling. Maki was so warm once more. It was as if they were melting into each other. Maki was like fire, and Jax like ice in that moment. Each while different, complimenting each other perfectly.

She kissed Maki slowly, being in the perfect position to do so. She laced her fingers with the snake girl and thought "Eat your heart out Wingboy"

Anonymous

« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2010, 05:18:22 pm »
Drae snorted and turned away, giving away the fact he was only pretending to be asleep. Vague ideas ran through his head before he really did fall asleep, though he was cursed by odd, some perverse, dreams.

Anonymous

« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2010, 01:35:59 pm »
Makani smiled and swallowed down the pill Jax gave her. The tingle started a few seconds later. Garret and his magic moves, bless him. He was a genius. The magic kicked in instantly while the actual chemicals took a little longer. He had outdone himself on these pills for sure. She wondered if he made acid or mushrooms like this. She like this fantasy world of his. Her own life was resembling a fantasy world at the moment though.

Then Makani felt Jax kiss her. It was like her whole body electrified. These drugs, it had been similar the night they'd taken them at the party. Her whole body felt so warm, like it was glowing. She purred into the kiss. Every thing just felt so good. Then she heard a snort behind her. She pulled away for a second looking at Jax.

"This stuff is wild, also maybe we shouldn't in front of the new guy." She chuckled and realized she was stroking Jax's hair with one hand and her arm with the other.

Anonymous

« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2010, 05:19:46 pm »
Jax sighed. Of course wingboy was messing with everything. She'd have been angry if not on the drug. Gods bless it. The dragon was annoying.

"Yeah, he'd probably get off on it." she said, not really wanting to move away. She forced herself to her feet, noticing that the drug didn't have the effect of making the room spin and her legs feel like rubber.

Now where to go, Maki's room or her own......gah there were tunes in here. Stupid dragon. She held a hand out for Maki, smiling. At least they had each other. "Any idea's where to go? My room? Yours?" she questioned.

Anonymous

« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2010, 09:12:38 pm »
Makani half tripped as she let Jax pull her up off the floor. She put an arm around Jax's shoulders with a sort of drunk looking grin.

"He probably does. I couldn't blame him though." Makani made sure she had her cigarettes and the joint. She leaned over pulling Jax some of the way down to pick them up with her. She thought about the which room question for a minute. It didn't really matter to her. Her hand rand down Jax's side and slid into the girl's pocket. She just wanted to celebrate being alive and how good she felt right now.

"Whichever is closer." She leaned close whispering into Jax's ear.

Anonymous

« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2010, 08:01:52 am »
Everything was so warm. They needed this. Wingboy had serious shit after him. Who knew what would happen? Who knew how much time they had left together? Might as well enjoy the hell out of the time they had.

She stumbled into the nearest room. "Mine I guess" She fell face up on the bed, a grin on her face. The desperate need to feel close, coupled  with the drugs in her body, was hard to contain. But she let Maki make the first move, hoping the she wasn't as fucked up as she looked.

Anonymous

« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2010, 03:56:39 pm »
Makani fell onto the bed her arms supporting her one hand planted on each side of Jax. She hadn't even pulled the door closed. She didn't give a shit what Wingboy thought about them. He was the one asking for help and they had been nice enough despite the insane drama that followed him to except him, at least for now.

She leaned down slightly and started to kiss down Jax's neck. The girl tasted lovely. She smelled lovely. An interesting sort of mix of smells. Always smelled a little bit like the garage. For anyone else that might have been a turn off. Makani thought it was dead sexy. She let her tongue slide out and run up by the other girls ear and bit on the lobe just a little.

She leaned again and kissed Jax gently at first then she pushed harder. The drug was starting to push even harder. She needed the other girl. She wanted her, she wanted to feel fantastic. It was certainly getting there.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal