Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Who is this dude? (open, but I would perfer a girl chara)  (Read 3521 times)

Anonymous

Re: Who is this dude? (open, but I would perfer a girl chara
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2010, 08:21:21 am »
The dragon's mouth was a major scowl. "Fine." He tossed his sword, after sheathing it, to Maki. "Hope you can use a sword." When he finished speaking, a bullet cracked the roof, next to Drae's foot. Swearing, he jumped back and easily found the sniper and he opened a time rift around him. "That's the only gunner. The other one has a knife." he hissed just as the second would-be assassin climbed onto the roof and slashed at Jax.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2010, 10:17:38 am »
Jax dodged the swipe with a small yelp of surprise. "What the fuck?" she breathed. The attacker was to full of himself, and as Jax dodged the blade his momentum kept him tumbling forward.

Once on the ground, Jax leaped on to him pinning him with her knees. His knife skidded across the roof. She pressed her knife in his side, not enough for it to slide into his organs, but enough to make it clear that she could.

"Who do you work for? Not nice to randomly be fucking around on roofs. Someone could get hurt"

It was mainly luck that kept her from getting cut, but the would be assassin did seem rather clumsy. Flunk out of ninja school? she thought suppressing the laugh. This shit was just to odd.

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2010, 10:44:58 am »
Makani grabbed the blade that slid across the roof towards her. Jax could handle herself fine it looked like. All Makani had to do was stand around and watch the other two people deal with the issue. It was better that way she didn't want to fight. She walked over to stand next to Jax and the attacker.

"Well, you sure make things interesting." She said looking at Drae. A little more than interesting. She turned and hissed at the guy on the pavement and knelt down next to Jax.

"You alright girl?"

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2010, 03:03:39 pm »
Drae looked at the gunner, who had fallen to the roof they were standing on when his timeline caught up with the rest of time. "I can take care of this... they won't talk." he said, looking at the fallen assassins. "Heh. They heard my time rifts and thought they could make a quick buck with Aedolis. Too bad." he said, chuckling. He knelt by the gunner and said, "So... what will it be? Death or willing to submit to the authorities?"

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2010, 07:44:08 pm »
"Physically yeah. What the hell wingboy?" she said turning her head in his direction.

"Who are these guys?" she asked. "I mean weren't you like in that other world for a thousand years? What the fuck is this all about?"

Questions came out rapid fire, knowledge was power and all that. The man squirmed beneath her. She than felt something warm and wet on her sock. "Oh gods, he fucking wet himself!" she exclaimed moving her knees farther up on him. You owe me for this. she thought angrily.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2010, 08:10:19 pm »
Makani's nose wrinkled at the smell of the gunner. This guy, he couldn't have been after Drae. It didn't make sense. He was too afraid to be after a guy that could turn into a fucking dragon right? The two halves just didn't go together. A person had to have steel balls to go after a dragon. Apparently this guy couldn't even hold his bodily fluids. She turned to Drae.

"Man, this..." she pointed at the guy. "Is not cool, take care of this shit." Makani had a somewhat long fuse. Perhaps it was that most of the time she was too stoned and fulfilled to get pissed. Right now though? She was livid. Her house had been put in danger but some random guy that could turn into a dragon.

This couldn't be real.

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2010, 09:07:06 pm »
Drae glared at Jax. "Not my fault they didn't know I could shapeshift... or that they suck at bladder control." he hissed, breaking the gunner's neck. He moved on to the dude Jax was on and broke his neck to. "They won't be missed." he said, pushing Jax off the body and grabbing it, along with the gunner's corpse, and faded away. When he returned, he didn't have the bodies. "There. Now... I think I've caused enough trouble..." the dragon sighed. "and I have nowhere to go..." Turning he struggled to think.

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2010, 09:30:31 pm »
"Oh no you don't!" she said as he turned around. The guy wasn't going to answer anything, after her almost getting stabbed, and freaking her out. Not happening. She pulled his shoulders so that he'd turn around and face her.

"You don't just snap a guys neck right in front of us like its no big freaking deal! You brought danger to us wingboy, and we deserve a fucking explanation!" she screamed.

Yeah she had lost her cool, but this guy just seemed to love to set her off. Wingboy was asking for it. First the whole icy shoulder thing literally, the odd teleportation, getting attacked, who wouldn't want to know what was going on?

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2010, 04:31:01 pm »
Makani hissed as Drae snapped the men's necks. She'd seen death. Maybe even been the cause of some when she lived on the street but she never took it lightly. He could have taken them to the authorities. They did exist here, even if they were always busy. In some ways maybe it was better though. The less people to know about Drae was better. She walked up and put a hand on Jax's shoulder.

"Calm down, Jax." She rubbed her back a little. "We should all go inside and cool off." We don't want to be n the roof after all that drawing attention to ourselves. She looked at him. He was lost and in danger. She didn't know him and she wasn't sure she wanted to, but she'd give him a chance to relax and get his bearings and explain.

"Besides I need a drink."

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2010, 04:38:22 pm »
Drae glared at Jax, but didn't respond immediately. "Fine. I don't drink, but whatever." he muttered. Sliding down the ladder, he swore when he landed a little hard. "What do you want to know, then, Jax?"

Anonymous

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2010, 04:48:26 pm »
Jax let go of him and went downstairs. "Who are they? Why are they after you?" she said trying to keep calm. She took her bottle of X from the counter and swallowed one dry. She needed to chill.

Sure she just normally would use it to party with, but she was just way to antsy not to have some. Way to hyped. The x relaxed her a tad, but she was missing the whole in love with the universe feeling that usually accompanied the drug.

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2010, 05:14:56 pm »
"They were amateurs wanting to earn a few bucks with Aedolis. They thought if they could take out a psychic, they could retire early." the dragon sighed. The dragon sparked a fireball in his palm, tossed it around a little before freezing it into an ice ball. "Heh. Pyro and cryokinesis is great." he chuckled, melting the ice into a fireball again.

Anonymous

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2010, 05:17:47 pm »
"Well, you don't have to drink then do ya?" Makani slid down after they had gone down the ladder. She grabbed her stash of whiskey off of the counter. It was a fancier kind. She also slid her finger into one of the shot glasses and carried it with her. She had some of Garrett's stash in the smoke room and grinned when she realized it.

"Hey Jax, let's go to the smoke room. I'll chill out quicker in there." Makani had a feeling she should always have her gun with her when Drae was around. Maybe it was safer that way but she hated carrying it, made her nervous that she might get pissed off and pull the trigger when she didn't need to. Sometimes she wished life just boiled down to a pull of the trigger...in some ways she supposed it did.

She jumped back when he pulled a fireball out of nowhere then froze it. She wasn't expecting that. Not at all. She shook her head and decided she needed to head back there now. She wandered down towards the smoke room holding the bottle and glass.

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2010, 05:43:59 pm »
Jax slipped the bottle into her pocket. "Hope he doesn't mess up our stuff" she said once out of earshot of Drae. He probably wouldn't but she didn't put it past him. Not much of a explanation, plus he was dangerous.

She slunk down onto the couch. "Don't think Fi will care for him either. He's to unpredictable. I mean yeah out there stuff is cool, but he's a bit to out there ya know?"

She fiddled with the cap of the bottle, not really wanting to just pill her anger away. She wasn't an addict, she just like alternate realities sometimes. Now wasn't the time, need her wits about her if she needed to throttle wingboy.

Anonymous

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2010, 06:09:55 pm »
Drae sighed and sat down, extinguishing the fireball. He was paying attention to everything going on, but he opted to 'not notice'. What the hell am I doing...? he thought, shaking his head. I guess I'm just after them. But still... why the hell am I revealing myself so much?

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2010, 06:18:03 pm »
"Yeah, Fi will be grumpy." Makani thought for a minute. "When is she not though really?" Makani grinned at Jax trying to make the feeling of wanting to shake go away. It was hard to ignore that kind of fear in her bones. She hadn't been really scared in a long time, not a fear of death. She sighed and twisted the lid off the whiskey and poured a shot and and knocked it back.

She opened the cabinet under the table and pulled out a plastic container. She unlocked the sides and set the lid on the table. She then took out a grinder and some papers. She glanced at Drae.

"It irks me there are people in Teinar who think making a deal with Aedolis is alright, or even better a good idea." She put some of the plant in the grinder and started to turn it.

"All of us could be in danger from people like that. We're lucky to survive here most of the time."

Anonymous

« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2010, 06:26:59 pm »
Jax grinned back but wasn't really into it. "Sorry I brought him back, just.....gah he's to well, he wanted to come, and its not like I can say no to someone who could vaporize me or somethin."

She shook her head, wanting to believe she was dreaming, but knew she wasn't. She liked her life fine how it was. It was never this crazy, I mean sure they had fun, but powers and Aedolis was heavy stuff.

"He's pretty clueless, though. It was odd, him not knowing anything when I met him."

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2010, 06:30:03 pm »
Drae sighed. "I heard that! I haven't been in this world for a thousand years, remember!?" he called, shaking his head. Entering the room, he leaned against the door frame. "Thanks to the many thoughts outside, metaphorically speaking, I've pieced together the history of the world since I've been gone, for the most part. I'm still clueless, yes, but I at least now know what I'm talking about." he said. Looking around, he sighed again and slid down the frame.

Anonymous

« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2010, 06:40:50 pm »
"Ah you can't blame us for thinking you're a little off." She grinned at him, her fangs showing. She knew she was a little off too.

"A thousand years." Makani said it admirably. She had always wanted to be immortal to live for thousands of years. To do whatever she wanted and to see the way the world changed. She was pretty sure she wouldn't want to be him right now though seeing the way the world had declined. She finished grinding up the plant and downed another shot before rolling the joint.

"What did it used to be like then? Probably beautiful right?" She finished rolling up the joint and licked it closed. Despite the shaky hands the joint was put together pretty well. She held it up and gestured to either of them.

"You guys want any?"

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2010, 06:51:15 pm »
Jax sighed. He was a tad off but a thousand years? How had he managed to stay even remotely sane? People dying all around him. To just stop along the path and know that anyone you got close to you would outlive? That was rough.

"Yeah how was the sky?" Jax asked curious. She had never seen it, just the fakeness of the painted sky.

She than heard Maki's question. "Sure." She was gradually calming down, and forgetting the snapping sound the guys necks had made. If only for the time being. Didn't do to dwell on that stuff.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal