Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Who is this dude? (open, but I would perfer a girl chara)  (Read 3520 times)

Anonymous

Re: Who is this dude? (open, but I would perfer a girl chara
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 08:49:38 pm »
Draetrialis laughed. "Okay, so I'm a little excited about the fact I have a new power or two. I'm sorry." he said. He soon added, "But I can't 'turn this shit off.' The powers are an integral part of who I am. I can try to resist torturing you any further, though." He was still chuckling when he hit his foot on something. With a quick swear, he lost a little bit of control and his hand shifted into a solid black draconic claw. When he realised he shifted, he quickly reverted to the human form. "Bah... even a little pain causes me to lose it... I really have been gone for a thousand years." he sighed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 07:43:53 pm »
Makani was sitting in the kitchen on the phone with someone she was trying to talk into giving her a cutting edge part. Jax had proven herself on the bikes. If she didn't know how she could figure it out, so Makani was starting the improvement process. They needed some new parts. Rupi had been gone for quite some time and Serpentine needed to get spoiled.

She was leaned back against the cabinet her legs folded underneath her. She was wearing a tight dark blue wife beater and a pair of rather short black shorts. The bend in her knees showed the darker color of her bones underneath. She grabbed a glass out of a cabinet while she listened. She lit her cigarettes and inhaled then exhaled a sigh. Some people just needed to tell her yes and get it over with.

She dug out some dirt from under one of her nails with the thumb of her other hand. Her hair was pulled back in a loose pontytail and she ruflled it while she waited. It was fairly clear she wasn't listening.

"Alright, just listen. I can get you things that are hard to find too. You act like I have no pull Dorian." She took another breath of smoke in and smiled. She had started to get her way. That's much better.

"Darlin, that's the best choice you've made all day. I'll see your beautiful face tomorrow." Makani clicked off her phone sliding it into her bra and heading down to the garage. She thought she had heard Jax come in. She wanted to see what the other sister had planned for the night. She walked out of the kitchen and into the hallway walking towards the door at the end.

Walking out into the platform her feet came into contact with the cold metal at the top of the stairs. Makani saw Jax, looking sort of agitated and some other guy. She arched a brow and leaned over placing one elbow on the railing and looking on them while the other hand held her cigarette.

"You're not bothering my Jax are you?"

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 07:53:02 pm »
Drae smiled and looked at Makani. "Hello. No, I'm not. Well, maybe a little, but only thanks to my excitement over a few things. I'm Draetrialis, the Dimensional Dragon. And you are Makani Oya, or Maki." The dragon shrugged. "I'm a telepath, among other things, so I couldn't help but delve into your head slightly. Don't worry... I only dive into surface thoughts, since I still respect the privacy of people, especially in their heads." He did a little bow. "Jax thought my skills could be useful to you, since I can go places nobody else can and find parts for bikes. Especially when I can do this." When he finished speaking, he concentrated slightly and disappeared.

He faded into the Astral Plane, with it's swirling blues and whites. He moved to in front of Maki, thought better of it, and went to the back of the garage before letting his focus slip and fading back into the physical world. To everyone, it seemed as though he did a slow teleport.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 08:04:26 pm »
"Just getting use to his........powers I guess you call em. Thought he was from Aedolis at first. Seemed to not know much." Jax explained.

Not knowing really how to handle this she stayed in the same spot as he teleported around. Wonder if he can hear us in the other world? Something to ask I guess. she thought.

"Can you hear us when you teleport?" she asked.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 09:29:34 pm »
Makani's eyebrow slowly rose up her forehead. This wasn't kosher was it? For real? A telepath? She leaned back when he poofed near her then away. She took a hit of the cigarette. This...was interesting. A dragon? She breathed out the smoke. She'd seen some odd things in her days but this topped most of it. Her odd things were more like: 'Did you see was Susan did at that party?' 'Totally Jeff is gonna die when he finds out she had an orgy with five girls.'

She liked her odd things better.

She pointed a cigarette at him after he popped up across the garage.

"Stay outta my head and we'll be fine." Her eyes were cold. She crossed her arms then lifted them above her head stretching. She took a hit of the cigarette and started to walk down the steps. She was measuring him up. Makani didn't really like being out of her element. A guy who could turn into a dragon? Totally out of her element. She tucked some lose hairs behind her ears and she leaned on a table standing next to Jax.

Makani's eyes went wide when Jax said Aedolis. Makani had gone through the military school like everyone else. Aedolis was not kosher, not by a long shot. She swallowed for a moment and took another hit and regained her composure. She took the back out of her pocket and offered one to Jax. Makani would give almost anyone a chance. Just because someone was odd it made them more interesting. She looked him over one last time and held out the pack towards him.

"I can deal with weird, and powers. Plus, if you can spoil Serpentine you spoil me." She smirked, one of her slightly pointed canines showing. Her eyes were warmer now.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2010, 03:23:18 pm »
Drae looked at Jax. "One... it isn't teleporting... It's astral travel. Two... No, I can't hear anything that goes on in the physical world while I'm gone." Looking back at Maki, he shrugged. "Eh... like I was telling Jax, I can't turn off my powers. Every now and again, I'll catch a wisp of thought from you, whether we both want to or not, but most of the time, I'll keep it to myself." He sighed and scratched his neck. "Dammit... It's been so long since I've shifted, I need to shift into my dragon form, even if I can't be my standard size... Is there anywhere I can shift and not destroy anything with my tail? Even if I'm only 5 feet long, my tail is destructive. And yes, I can control size as well as shape." he chuckled slightly.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2010, 07:05:29 pm »
Jax shook her head at the offered cigarette. Black lungs, not pleasant. Plus it probably would cause her to cough and look stupid.

"Astral travel, k I'll try to remember that." she said rolling her eyes. He gets what I mean. Gah. she thought.

She listened and smiled slightly at his joke of changing shape. Wasn't a very funny joke really but at least he was making an effort to act nonthreatening. Maki seemed to be okay with him though, unless of course she was just putting up with him until he left.

It was possible. Whatev they'd deal with it. "Well, I don't think we've got any big empty rooms....abandoned storage room somewhere?" she said half thinking out loud. Maybe Maki had an idea?

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2010, 03:42:58 pm »
She pulled the back back noting he didn't even say no. She shrugged to herself and put it back in her pocket. She studied him while he spoke. He was really interesting. That would probably tip the scale really. She could accept being around a guy who had some less than attractive qualities, like being able to read her mind, as long as they were interesting. He filled that requirement.

She turned her head sideways at him as he talked about shifting.

"We can get onto the roof I guess, that might be the best place. Not many people look up here, we don't have a lot of danger from up top. Well...all of our danger is from up top but it doesn't get in very often..." She shrugged and started walking towards where the ladder was hidden in the house. She placed the cigarette in between her lips as she walked up the stairs.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2010, 09:04:14 pm »
Drae winked at Jax. "I'm stunning in my dragon form too, ya know." he said, chuckling as he followed Maki. When he discovered the ladder, he climbed up and looked around, making sure no danger was near. When he was satisfied, he quickly shifted, skin and clothes warping into scales and wings sprouting from his shoulders. A tail quickly spread over the roof and his teeth transformed into fangs. Once his shift was complete, there stood a magnificent black dragon. Certain scales were shining with power, looking like stars in space compared to his black scales. His claws glowed a faint purple with psionic power sealed beneath the ivory-like material. Even his eyes seemed more powerful, turning into a deeper sapphire blue than previously.

He didn't speak with his mouth, but with his mind, and his voice changed to a far deeper tone. I am now, truly, Draetrialis. Very few can stand against me now. he rumbled, his length shorter than normal, at only 10 feet long from snout to tail. I will have to change my size, of course... but my consious is usually enough to subdue anyone foolish enough to fight me. he added, stretching like a cat.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2010, 09:54:10 am »
Jax followed after them. Whoa secret ladder. she thought happily. Could come in handy. She wondered what other secrets this place contained. Well hopefully she'd find out soon. She climbed up the ladder and raised her eyebrows at him transforming.

"So your clothes don't rip off like a werewolves would. Handy." she remarked. Though it would be amusing to see him naked when he transformed back. He was dangerous and probably aware of her fantasy's anyway. She shook her head as if to bring herself back to reality. Bestiality she thought smiling slightly.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2010, 05:16:24 pm »
Makani followed the other two up to the roof. She came up here to smoke and get away sometimes. She'd stare at the fake sky above her and listen to music in her headphones. She felt the roughness of the roof against her bare feet.

She wasn't sure what she was expecting from Dae. She was pretty sure she wasn't expecting anything. However, when he shifted she still gasped. It was something she could safely say she had never seen before. The shine of his scales in the fake sun made her rub the scales on the back of her hand. She normally tried not to think about how different she really was. She simply treated it like accessories. She wondered if she was closer to this dragon than a human. She swallowed and took another hit of her cigarette.

"Well, I have to say I'm impressed."

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2010, 07:02:35 am »
The dragon smiled, which was strange on his reptillian profile, and said, As for the clothes, I can change them at will, and it is handy that they shift too. He looked at Maki, his eyes seemed kinder and he added, though only to her, You are different... I actually kind of like it. Though... even though I can use fire and all that, I don't smoke, and you probably shouldn't. He chuckled, and to Jax it seemed for no reason. Flaring his wings, he did a small circle around the roof, grazing a couple shingles with his wingtip, and landed again, in the same location that he was before. Flying is amazing... I wonder how mortals stay trapped to the ground... Well, you do have starships, but most of them don't give you the same sensation as normal flight. he laughed again.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2010, 12:21:09 pm »
Okay laughing at himself, that's totally not crazy. she thought sarcastically.

"Riding is almost the same. Sure you don't have to worry about people throwing stuff atcha, but its the same wind and speed." Jax commented after he landed. Pausing to watch his scales sparkle she added "Bikes are better. More ways to fix em up and change out the parts and such"

Plus the thought of flying scared her a bit. Nothing between her and the hard ground but a pair of flimsy wings? No thanks. She couldn't understand how those Pilots did it. She'd have to be drugged out to even attempt such a thing.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2010, 10:07:27 am »
The skin on the back of Makani's neck crawled when she heard his voice in her head. She felt goosebumps rise on her skin. That was just wrong. Creepy in so many ways, not many things intimidated Makani but this?

"What did I say about hanging around in here?" She pointed at her temple then watched him fly around. Maybe he didn't quite understand the fear in Teinar about psychics, he was new here. If he kept doing that everywhere a lot more people might get nervous. She rubbed the back of her neck with one hand and held the cigarette with the other taking a long drag. The goosebumps went away slowly.

She gave a sidelong glance to Jax. Why Jax decided to bring him back Makani didn't quite...well that wasn't ture she did understand it. The curiosity. She watched him fly and shook her head at the situation they had arrived in. She needed a drink this was beyond weird, like way fucking weird.

"Yeah, and you don't have to worry about falling out of the sky."

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010, 03:38:53 pm »
Drae shrugged. Sorry. In my draconic form, I can only speak telepathically. Don't worry though. I'm not reading any thoughts, except those on the surface, like how weirded out you are. Not my fault that's how I evolved. he said, stretching again. Popping his neck, he looked around. Something seems off now. He said, a faint snarl forming on his draconic visage.

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2010, 06:31:50 pm »
"No not your fault, but you should keep yourself on the down low. I doubt all of your powers could keep every single person away forever. Not to mention if Aedolis finds out your here some how, well I'm sure they got scientists willing to do some experimentation on ya."

She wasn't saying this as a threat. More of a warning really. Yes, he was freaky but she wouldn't wish experimentation on anyone, modifications that they payed for yes, but unwilling torture was not good at all.

Not knowing what to say about something being wrong, she left the comment alone. Dragon man could deal with his own problems right? Plus if he just woke up from his hibernation or whatever travel thing, his mind could be messing with him.

"How long are you staying?" she wondered out loud.  She hadn't meant to say it out loud, but she could tell Maki was creeped out. They  were a crew, a family of sorts. Sticking up for one another was almost a given.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2010, 03:23:50 pm »
"If Aedolis found out he was here we'd have a lot more problems than them experimenting on Wingboy here." She said pointing her thumb in his direction. She guessed she could forgive him for getting into her head...it's not his fault he evolved a different way than other people, that was true. It was also a feeling Makani could understand. Her life was filled with humans, Garrett had powers but he was mostly human. Maybe it would be nice to know someone who was different.

Makani glanced around them when he said something felt wrong. She hadn't felt anything weird but he may have better instincts than her. She tossed the still lit butt of the cigarette into the bucket on the roof.

"What's up Wingboy?" She figured maybe she'd stick with the nickname, she liked it.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2010, 06:26:58 am »
With a growl, he ignored the nickname and he hissed, I think someone knows I'm here. And they aren't happy about it... With a slow shift, he returned to his human form, but this time a blade was at his hip, looking like it was made of his dragon claw. "This isn't good. You two are supposed to be the only ones who know me here... This is bad." Drae said, drawing the sword and easily making the shift from telepathy to audible speaking. "What weapons do you have? You might want to get them, and fast." he added.

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2010, 10:49:03 am »
Shit! Jax cursed. She than remembered the pocket knife she kept in her pocket for emergency and took it out, flipping it open quickly.

"I better not be bringing a knife to a gun fight, Wingboy." she said calmly. She knew he was no good. What good is new parts if blood had to be shed over them? She wouldn't fight her country for him, that's for sure.

"Is it our military? How many of them are there?" If it happened to be there military they wouldn't stand a chance. A couple lone crazy people, well those wouldn't be much a problem but organised military with stun guns or even real guns, not good. If we come out alive I am so getting smashed.

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2010, 08:27:33 am »
Makani felt a chill run down her spine. Well, this was just perfect. She laughed at Jax's pocket knife. If the people who knew him were anything like him they wouldn't be intimidated by a little blade like that. They'd find it funny like she did. Makani had a gun inside in case, she didn't really know how to use it though. Just point and shoot really. She had only fired it once before.

Makani talked a big game and she could fight in a street fight. She knew how to move fast and avoid knives and punches. She also knew how to deal some. She guess that if people knew who this guy was though they weren't going to be those kinds of fighters.

"You do realize we aren't equipped for this at all right?" She hissed at him. "There's a gun inside...but..." if Fi was inside...Makani didn't even want to lure someone into the house if she was in there. She also didn't want to leave Jax out here with him by herself. That wouldn't do. Even though she had just recently met Jax she was still family. They had bonded pretty easily and Makani refused to let any thing happen to her.

"I won't have time to get it probably, and I'm not very good with it." It had been a while since Makani had gotten in a fight she hoped she wouldn't be doing that now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal