Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: So a Blind Girl Runs into a...Sociopath? (Riiiina!)  (Read 1222 times)

Anonymous

Re: So a Blind Girl Runs into a...Sociopath? (Riiiina!)
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2010, 09:48:33 am »
Ellie jerked a little at his flat-toned statement, feeling almost as if the words had physically punched her in the gut.
"You'll die here."
Faced with such a stark reality, it was all Ellie could do to keep on her feet. It was true though...she could die, or get TRIM'd, rather easily really...
Although...now that she was calm (more or less) and holding his bare hand (though her own was still a bit bloody from the scrapes on her palm) she was beginning to notice something odd and...chilling. Maybe he was just good at blocking off her empathy but...but it really seemed like...
"...You don't feel..."
She murmured, then realized she had spoken without thinking, and quickly pulled her hand away.
"I-I'm sorry! I-I just meant...u-um...I-I don't really get m-much of a reading from y-you when we're touching..."
Since her empathy was at it's best when she was touching another person, it seemed somewhat odd not to get anything at all from him, especially after such a cold comment. It was like touching a void, there wasn't much there at all, save for the one time she had sensed that odd desire from him (which she now knew was because of his strange longing for blood). Of course, he could just be blocking her. And in all honesty, it was actually a little...soothing, as odd as that might sound. She hadn't realized it earlier in her panic, but she wasn't having to handle his emotions and her own, and she didn't have to try and sift through them all to figure out which ones were actually hers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2010, 08:23:47 pm »
"I do feel. Just..." Nika paused, trying to think of the right way to describe it, "Just not really like you do." He slid one hand along her cheek, "I am broken inside."

She was so delicate, it would be easy to crush her. And she would be crushed here, destroyed by this place. She didn't have to will to make it on her own, "And you rely to much on others. It's why you will die here. Eaten by the machine."

He tilted his head, still staring at the girl, for once not creeping anyone out as Ellie couldn't see, "Now it's my turn to collect our deal. Take off your pants." There was a slight pause, "Please."

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2010, 11:28:49 pm »
"Broken...?" She repeated quietly, a little surprised as his hand moved across her cheek. She was tempted for a moment to grab it, to try and peer deeper into that strange lack of feeling so she could understand better but...she felt that maybe that would be a bit too familiar, considering they had not even been properly introduced yet.
More harsh words, and Ellie bit her lip, but she knew once again that they were most likely true.
"I won't give up though..." She whispered, almost more to herself than to him. Even if she was going to end up dying here, she wouldn't just lay there and let it happen. She was weak and timid, that was true, but she was also a determined person when she had a goal in sight. She had survived this long, even after constant beatings and being treated like a slave. Even through all the bullying in this place and the constant fear. She was still here, still alive! And she would keep on living any way she could think of, for as long as she could. And she would figure out a way to become stronger, somehow...

Nika abruptly dropped a bomb on her head then, and she just 'stared' at him for a long moment.
"...W-What??"
She had promised him blood, that was true of course. B-But since when did that need to involve her taking off her pants?? There were just some things you shouldn't do or ask for! (and this was the same boy that had touched her chest too!!)

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2010, 11:32:50 pm »
"Take off your pants. Please." Nika repeated the request again, slowly. In case she just hadn't heard before. He was patient and willing to wait, but he wanted his blood. All the blood in the room was exciting and he wanted more.

"I want my blood now. I saved the dog."

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2010, 01:02:43 am »
Saying it slowly, again (and even with another please) did not help her digest the request any better. She was still in a mild state of shock.
"B-But w-why my p-pants??" She squeaked, clutching at them almost defensively. Her brain couldn't wrap around how getting her blood could equal taking off her pants. There was just no way...he would see her panties!!
"I-I promised I know, b-but...I-I'm not getting u-undressed...!"

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2010, 01:05:20 am »
"I want it from your thigh. It's best from there." He could take it from anywhere, but it was very fresh there and tasted best...the most pure. He frowned slightly, "You said I could have blood if I saved your dog. I did. It is your turn to pay up."

He had no idea what the problem was. Being naked meant little to him and he could care less what she looked like naked. Or what her panties were.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2010, 01:25:41 am »
"....M-My thigh...?"
She was suddenly remembering old anatomy lessons with Desmond and Tristan years ago. Wasn't there a bunch of big blood vessels there...? Could that be why?
And, well...she DID promise...she couldn't back out now, especially since he had already gone to the trouble of saving Jaxx...
Drat!

Shivering out of sheer nervousness, she finally gave a stiff nod.
"A-alright!"
Ooooh she so did not want to do this!!
Fumbling nervously with her pants, she finally managed to get them undone, and with a deep breath, dropped them to her ankles. Grabbing at the hem of her top and tugging it down as far as it would go to try and cover herself (and her little white panties), she bit her lip at the sheer awkwardness of the situation.
"S-Should I sit d-down...?"

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2010, 01:38:02 am »
"You might want too. I'm told it makes knees go weak." Nika got to his knees in front of her, gently moving her hand out of the way where it blocked access to the artery. His arms wrapped around her, holding her in a rather tender and intimate embrace as his face nuzzled against her thigh.

It was a soft touch, his lips against the skin of her thigh. His power slid into her, drawing the blood up through her pores. There was no pain, but Nika did draw blood into more sensitive and tingling regions of the girl's body.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2011, 10:46:26 am »
Her knees were already weak! Gulping awkwardly past the lump in her throat, she barely managed to plop to her rump in time before Nika had a hold of her. She had no idea just how...compromising this situation appeared to anyone who might happen to walk in (not to mention the pile of unconscious candidates hanging out in the corner...).
If she had been blushing before, the touch of those lips on her thigh made her face burst into flame. From ear to ear, all the way down her neck, she was blushing a vivid red-pink under her pale skin, and she could hardly stop her nervous trembling.

It only got worse once he started using his power.

Sure, there was no pain, but there was certainly another side effect! Squeaking as certain...parts...b egan to tingle with the increased blood flow, she just barely managed not to start swatting at Nika's head then and there. This was so mortifying!! Please please please hurry up!!

(pfff pause so that Gabe can make his grand entrance? XP)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal