Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: An Interesting Journey (Fly, Open)  (Read 2994 times)

Anonymous

An Interesting Journey (Fly, Open)
« on: July 21, 2010, 03:28:24 pm »
Piloting the craft to land softly on the open plain that he had found, Raze figured this a good place to land. He put it on camouflage mode, and then set it to keep flying until he next needed it, just in case someone tried to steal it. He grinned before stepping off, and offering a hand to Sirra for her to come off the ship with him. It was rather interesting to come here with another person: Not many people knew about the place they were going, and so it was very, very silent.

He grinned at Sirra, his lover, and wondered what was going to happen. It could be peaceful, it could be dangerous, it had so many paths and twists and turns that no one knew what was going to happen. He grinned before kissing her cheek softly, and once she was off the ship, the shuttle closed its doors, and took off. He had a gadget to call it back on the next open area, so they wouldn't be stranded.

Besides, this place had a bit of life still in it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: An Interesting Journey (Fly, Open)
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 04:09:56 pm »
Sirra took his hand, not speaking in the dead silent they found themselves in.
Is this going to be dangerous? she thought at him, slightly nervous. She hadn't fought anything in awhile and her stitches and healing hand would make fighting difficult.

Dead silence usually wasn't a good thing. It was like the calm before a storm. The shadows looked ominous or maybe it was her imagination running away from her again. It did that quite a lot.

She took a deep breath to calm her nerves and brushed a stray strand of her blue hair behind her ear. Surely he wouldn't bring her someplace that he couldn't protect her in.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 04:16:52 pm »
Raze watched her as she 'spoke' telepathically, and he shrugged. "That, one can never tell." he said, and smiled. He saw how agitated she was so he pulled her close, and allowed himself to kiss her passionately, trying to get her mind off things. "Don't worry." he said, simply, and then took her hand and began to walk. She could stay close if she wanted, he knew she probably didn't adventure outside of a city too much. And unlike the city, this place could look safe, be safe, and then the mask fell down and your life was at an end. A city was predictable, to a point. Here? No such luck.

He looked at the small bit of woods that had a trail leading to the gorge, the gorge that held the spire with a grove. It was incredibly hard to get to... but that was only if you walked the entire way. Raze could fly. He grinned, and he walked along, allowing his senses to become unleashed, and he sighed. It was nice to feel this relaxed.

Tailing trailing behind him, he moved like a predator, but at a fairly slow speed so Sirra could walk and stay with him.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 04:37:36 pm »
Sirra kissed back passionately. What if this is our last kiss....... she thought to herself.

"Don't worry." he had said to her. She was trying. Sure she'd read books about the woods, but being in them was a different thing. Maybe he had a cabin? Like in that old book she read, where humans camped outside in cabins. Cabins were romantic or maybe they would look at the fireflies once night fell.

"Are there cabins? or fireflies? or......" she paused to search her memory.
"Smores?" she asked, though she had never ate one, she had read that they tasted yummy. She stayed close to him.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 04:49:25 pm »
Raze nuzzled her softly, and felt some weird feeling within himself spark. She spoke, and he grinned. "There are no cabins, but there are fireflies. The next time we come here, we'll eat some smores, alright?" he said to her gently, and he smiled gently with a happy look in his eyes. Obviously he was enjoying this time with her. But... he felt some weird connection with her now.

He stopped at a cliff, and peered down into the abyss. Their last flight was a quick one, so he held her in his arms. This time, however, she'd need to do something else, as this was a longer flight. He grinned, and released her hand. "Mind climbing up on my back?" he asked, and crouched. "Wrap your legs around my stomach and your arms under mine." He said to her instructively.

He didn't want her to get hurt, after all.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 05:04:14 pm »
he knows what he's doing, he knows what he's doing..... she thought looking over at the drop.

"Yay, smores!" she said excitedly. She than did as he instructed and tried not to freak out to much. Flying was fun last time, but last time she knew she wouldn't be able to fall to her death.

She held on to him, and tried to calm down enough, so that she didn't cling for dear life and look scared. Nothing to be afraid of, just going to fly again she thought trying to calm down. She relaxed against him and waited for him to start flying.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 05:12:57 pm »
Raze grinned at her comments before feeling her get into the correct position. His wings emerged, and spread to their full length before quickly tucking in. Raze let himself fall straight off the edge, and felt the wind soar past his face, and they dropped down... into the darkness. They went down at an amazing speed, and suddenly his wings burst out again, slowing their descent into the abyss. His second pair joined the larger pair, and soon he was flying upwards, grinning and chuckling.

He had probably scared Sirra to near death, but it was almost necessary. She needed to know what Raze could do, so she could better trust him. Even if teaching her meant scaring the pants off her. He smiled as he reached a pillar, and using a hand and a foot, clung to it before shooting himself up, and he landed on the edge of a cave in the side of the spire. He grinned, and then crouched down for Sirra to get off.

He wondered how that was.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 05:20:04 pm »
"Ahhhhhh!" she screamed as they dropped, the sound of the her scream being lost behind them. She heard him chuckle as they went upward again and soon they were back on the ground. She slid off his back shaking.

"Y..y..you c c could have warned m m me" she stammered. She than hugged him tightly as if he would fly off without her.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 05:46:27 pm »
Smiling, he hugged her close and sighed, before wrapping his wings around her. Maybe he had been a bit too wild? He sighed, and pulled her over to the corner of the cave, and slid down, holding her gently. He wouldn't leave her, he'd keep her safe. He kissed her forehead and smiled, and then nuzzled her softly. "I will never allow harm to befall you, remember that." he said, and smiled again. It was hard to not mentally bash himself, but he figured it was for the best.

He cuddled with her, staying with her to calm her down and he kissed her forehead softly. It felt nice to be alone, even if it wasn't the grove. He smiled at her before looking out at the sky, and then grinning down at her. He blew on her neck teasingly, and grinned. How would she react to this? Was she even ticklish?

Well, he'd find out soon.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2010, 05:58:25 pm »
(short post...)

"That tickles!" she said laughing. She than started to tickle his chest back, still laughing. She was happy that they were both okay. She kissed him on the nose mischievously, wondering how he would respond to her playful behavior.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 06:22:01 pm »
Laughing, Raze pulled her closer to kiss her wildly on the lips, although not roughly. He wasn't very ticklish, but right now he felt playful. He pulled her closer and tickled her sides as he kissed her, and then entwined both of their fingers together, happy that she was here with him. He rolled onto his side and watched her eyes, happy that he could be here with her, and happy that they were alone together, free to do what they wanted. It felt... peaceful.

"I love you so much." he said, and then kissed her. She was beautiful, he had to say that. She was... perfect, to him. He grinned and kept her close, enjoying the warmth she gave off. He hoped she was reading his thoughts, he wanted her to know that he thought her as beautiful, as perfect. Someone he could stay with for a long time. He felt... at peace.

It was nice to be with her. He couldn't say too much more.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 07:39:51 pm »
She smiled at the warmth coming from his thoughts. No one had ever thought of her that way before. She snuggled up to him.

Your perfect too. she thought softly.

"And to think, it took a visit to TRIM to get the chance to meet you. Messed up world huh?" she said, not much she could do about the state of Aedolis, or anywhere else really. They were just simple minded drug and sex addicts. As if that was all there was to life. They were unknowly keeping themselves dumb, and dumb people were easier to control. If only she could go back and show them how good life could be. How physics were just like everyone else. Reality was messed up, but as long as she had Raze, she could deal with anything.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2010, 07:50:53 pm »
Smiling at her thoughts, he found himself... tired. Maybe they could rest? He grinned, and kissed her before she spoke of how she met him. "It is, but doesn't that make it all the more interesting?" he said, somewhat tiredly. He sighed before nuzzling her softly, and then relaxed in her arms. He was tired, he couldn't deny that. "Maybe we should get a bit of rest before we continue on, hm?" he said, and then wrapped his wings around them like a blanket. Besides that, it kept her close. He liked that.

Sirra was the only thing he cared about now. Sirra was becoming part of his life, and he wanted everything to be based of that part of his life. She was becoming a larger part of life in Raze's heart than either of them could have imagined, seeing as Raze was part dragon. But what did that mean? What would happen to them once the truth was revealed?

Only time would tell. And with that, Raze fell into peaceful oblivion.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2010, 08:15:25 pm »
"Sure" she replied softly as his wings wrapped around both of them. It was warm and safe. She hadn't told him about the skeletons in her closet, as it were. She'd probably tell him tomorrow, in between one of the life in death experiences. She grinned at the thought, she was exaggerating again, he only wanted her to trust him.

Part of trust was laying all the cards on the table. She would tell him soon, he probably had secrets too. Telling each other them would either bring them closer or tare them apart, but not telling could be just as worse. When she got the chance to talk to him for awhile again, she'd bring it up. Her mom had always told her to be honest, and that's what she planned to be. If he truly loved her, he'd be okay with it.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2010, 08:35:12 pm »
Raze awoke a few hours after he had slept, and he tried to remember what happened. Ah, right, he clunked out. He cuddled with Sirra, and found himself happy just by her being close. He kissed her softly, and rose up, waking himself a bit and yawning. He felt nice, energized, and ready to fly. Ships always made him a bit too sleepy. He shook his head and looked at Sirra, only to smile. She made him feel... nice.

He felt a tingling in his arms and legs, which also affected his tail and wings. Maybe... He knew that dragons picked Pilots to do things for them, and they always had a sort of... connection. Maybe he had developed something similiar to that because he was part dragon? He blinked, and then felt relaxed. Well, if his dragon side had picked her, he was fine with that.

He felt so relaxed.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2010, 09:12:53 pm »
"Okay so I was thinking about telling you about my past today. Mom always told me to be honest and all. So I had this boyfriend named Rex. Thought I was in love with him in the beginning. So we messed around and did drugs. But he always wanted to get high and mess around. He wouldn't quit." Sirra shuddered and than went on quietly, as she hugged her knees.

"So he got me high one time, and waited until I crashed and fell asleep, I......I think he did stuff to me while I was asleep. I'm pretty sure I had my clothes on when I went to sleep, though its all fuzzy. He got me addicted to drugs, I think that's how he get's girls you know?"

Sirra sighed and continued "So I stopped talking to him, and went through this horrible withdraw, where I'd be up for day's coming up with idea's for inventions, only to forget them in a couple minutes. His friends bullied me, telling me I wasn't good enough, and that I was being a prude...ect. So I stayed inside a lot, but their word's really got me down. So I got depressed, and overdosed on some pill's I had laying around, ones that he had gave me, because I'd figured than he'd be sad for messing up my life, it'd be ironic and all."

"So that's the story. Do you..........hate me?" she asked tears rolling down her cheeks.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2010, 09:34:36 pm »
Raze intently listened to the story, knowing that he had a choice to make. Stay with her, or leave her. What did he choose after the story? Well, she was about to find out. "Sirra, we have been together for... two days now? And I realize that you have gone through many hardships. However, I do not care. I will love you to the ends of the earth, even if it means it will be the death of me... I love you. I always will. Please... understand this." he said, almost desperately, and then pulled her into him.

He kissed her forehead softly, and kept her close. "Since you have told me your past, I will tell you mine. Years ago, when I was nothing but an infant, I had parents like everyone else. One was pure human, the other was half dragon. I don't know how my father was half dragon, or how he had found my mother, but all I knew is that people didn't like that one bit. The village we were living with grew agitated with my father and my mother, figuring they were signs that the village would be struck with famine if they kept them. So... in the middle of a silent night, they were murdered by the very people they called friends."

"I saw this, due to my perception, and flew into a rage. As I discovered the instinct in me, I found myself slaughtering the villages with acid, claws, and teeth. I went into a frenzy, and then melted all the evidence that there was a murder, or that the village even existed." Raze said to her. "Even though I am a murderer, can I trust that you will stay?" he said, and smiled sadly.

They both had horrid pasts, but somehow, were brought together.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2010, 09:45:59 pm »
Sirra held her breath and let it out in a rush. Oh thank god he's not leaving me. she thought relieved.

"Yes, I'll still stay. Since you accept my past, I accept yours. I love you, I don't care what's happened in the past. You make me feel special, loved, and safe. It's like we were made for each other. I would do everything again in a heart beat, if it meant ending up with you."

She snuggled up to him, trying to make him feel better.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2010, 09:59:09 pm »
Smiling, he kissed Sirra passionately, and pulled her closer. He kept her close to him, and smiled after the kiss. He felt his heart beat as he closed his eyes, and he sighed. The dragon bit of him felt like she was his mate, the one he wanted, and wished to keep. He licked her neck in a strange fashion, one not human, but probably more on the dragon side of him. He knew it was a bad time to feel instinct, but instinct came naturally to him, grinning, he took her into his arms and sighed.

What should he do? He found himself slightly agitated. Maybe getting on the move would calm him down? Or would he succumb to instinct like last time and mate? Well, that had many factors. He knew she could probably feel the instinct, but this time, it wasn't his choice. It was her's. Hm.

A weird live they had.

(Lol, yeah, I was bored.)

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 10:15:17 am »
She felt the lick on her neck, and thought, its either a guy thing she hadn't experienced, or a dragon thing. More likely the latter, Raze didn't strike her as the kinky sort. Though people were surprising sometimes.

She felt the need rise up in her, warm and comforting. She sure as hell didn't want to go flying again, hovering around was fun, but dropping like a stone in pitch blackness wasn't.

Make me forget his hands, the drugs...... she thought at him, kissing back passionately. She was acting not only Aedolisian, but younger at that time, as if making out with him would be like poring acid on the bad memories in her brain. Would sex erase bad memories? Probably not, but she was sure as hell going to try.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal