Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Adrift  (Read 376 times)

Anonymous

Adrift
« on: July 18, 2010, 10:03:41 am »
So I'm sitting her in my new room on the Libra, reminiscing about the past. I have no home to return to. Aedolis is probably watching it in case of my return. If I were to return they'd probably kill  me or ship me back to TRIM. I'm not sure which is worse. Look at me all nonchalant about this. Must be the shock.

I hope Sev is okay. He is the only one that's seen me naked, and he did save me back there. I'll try to get in touch with him sometime, after I get settled. Fox gave me enough money for this small place, I'll really have to get a job soon though. All my inventions and blue prints are at my mom and I's place in Aedolis, so that's a no go.

The chip was cut out. Hopefully I can get a blank chip sometime, just in case. I don't know how they feel about telepathy on here, so I'll keep that secret for now. Unless any of them reads this, or TRIM happens to read this. Personally I don't think TRIM gives a damn about me. My powers aren't that developed anyway.

Fox also gave me some new clothes. Two outfits, not at all to my taste. I didn't really expect him to show up with anything remotely interesting really. I should just be happy to be alive, but fuck......my clothes are important to me. These basic, boring things will do for now. I aim to get my hands on some new threads, after I get some money.

Speaking of money, what the heck am I going to do for a job? I could go back to inventing things, but even that takes a bit of money to start up.

I'll figure it all out.I need some sleep first. It's been a hell of a day. I'll go out tomorrow, and look for friends and a job.

Sirra sighed,placed the mini net beside her and fell into a deep sleep.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Adrift
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 06:42:34 pm »
is posting from Raze's bathroom.

So yesterday started out cruddy. I was wearing those clothes that Fox had gave me and feeling crappy cause I didn't know where anything was. Plus I was hungry, so frustrated I slammed my hand into the door.

Than I saw this guy with wings. Who asked if I needed help, before I could say much I passed out. Woke up in his room and he had bandaged my hand up, I'm not so good with bandages, or much other than inventing things.

He had left food by me and I tore into it. A hamburger I think, and a soda. So we got to talking and guess what? He asked me to date him! He calls me interesting in his thoughts.

Speaking of thoughts, after he took me on a flight yesterday, and we ate spagetti for dinner, which beats the heck out of Roman noodles.... I told him I was a telepath. He didn't seem put off by it, which is supprising.

So last night we....fooled around. I'm under the impression it was his first time. He was a little rough, but i expected that. He is part dragon and all....

Now to get back to him!

she slipped the mini net into her hair and shut it off.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal