Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Alone in my head (open)  (Read 2048 times)

Anonymous

Re: Alone in my head (open)
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2010, 03:14:04 pm »
So, well, first thing, set up some explosive charges. This is why he brought the specially modified C8V2 with him. Compact, nasty, and left massive holes after the explosion. Great for blowing the hell out of places like this! But this was still too deep in the complex, it wouldn't get outside, like he needed. When the time came he'd give the girl an air pack, so she could breathe while drifting to the ship that was anxiously awaiting them. Severak hadn't thought it all up, it was mostly the hacker causing hell with their system.

He moved on, and then noticed her wound. He'd have to patch her up. He set her down, and then took out another bandage. Wrapping her wrist carefully, he spoke. "What's your name, exactly?" Severak asked calmly, and almost kindly. He was speaking to the person for once, meaning that he was obviously interested in learning some information about this one female.

The thing that really interested him right now was what her power was, to be really precise.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2010, 04:29:25 pm »
"Sirra. And who exactly are you? Obviously someone who needs a chick." she said with a smile remembering him redressing her.
"I'm a telepath, not as good as the physics in here probably, but good enough. If we get out of here alive, I'll probably have to go into hiding somewhere. I really want to go back home for a moment and get my mini-networks first. They could prove useful, as something to barter, or use to communicate and find somewhere to hide. I have one in my hair, the doctor probably spotted it though." she explained taking the small round item off her head.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2010, 04:53:37 pm »
He listened to the female as she spoke, and nodded. "I may indeed be in needing of a female, but from what you saw, what is the probability of me finding one that can truly relate to me?" Severak replied. "Although the doctor may have spotted your device, that does not make its usefulness decrease. Can you say my name into the device?" he asked. Was that a weird question? Probably. Was there a meaning to that? Probably.

"Seeing as you still can't use your powers, she probably can't either. Meaning we're somewhat safe. For now." Severak said, and then sighed. This wasn't too good. The system was still being disrupted, but he didn't know how long it would last. The hacker that was also hired for this job knew that the security could only be pushed so far for so long. Meaning they'd have to move.

They'd have to get moving soon.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2010, 04:58:17 pm »
"If I knew your name, I could. The only thing I've heard you called so far is guard. We should probably get moving, stick around to long and they'll catch up with us." Sirra replied, knowing that if she was caught the doctor would rip her apart slowly for the rest of her life. Denying her the possibility of death even. She shuddered.
I'll die before that happens she vowed to herself. Perhaps suicide takes practice.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2010, 05:17:00 pm »
Severak blinked, and then chuckled, he forgot to tell her his name. "Severak." he said calmly, and then found himself suddenly paranoid. If he didn't get on the move, well, it was easy to say that he wasn't going to be happy with the end results. "Do as I instructed, we don't have time to waste anymore..." Severak said, and moved to pick her up. He knew he could run faster than her, so that's why he still carried her, mainly for an emergency like the crazy doctor showed up.

He walked on before sighing, and then broke into a jog. He needed to find a weak point... and quickly. He activated the system on his helmet that shot off a small signal, and quickly turned it off. A note, that he was on his way out to his ride. So now... well, it'd be on it's way to go and find a hole that Severak'd be crawling out of.

Ah, well, life was weird.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2010, 05:30:05 pm »
"Severak" she said unsure of why he wanted her to do that. Was he sending a message to someone? Perhaps the mysterious client he was talking about earlier?
She looked up at him curious as to his plans. "Sending as message?"she questioned.
Than as an afterthought added "Where are we going? Tiener?" she asked, knowing that she probably misprounced the name.
Mom probably kept me clueless to keep me safe. Guess I'll have to learn quickly. she thought.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2010, 05:54:15 pm »
Severak looked at her, and then sighed. "It's for our ride." Severak said, and then stopped. Here. A weak point. How did he know? The sounds. He could hear it, ever so slightly, it was a weak point, enough to cause a hole so they could get out. And... ah, they were outside the wing. Just barely, but enough that powers would be restored. He quickly went to setting the charge.

Handing her a mask with a small tank, he figured she knew what to do. Why? Well, he's setting a bomb looking thing up on the wall, and he then handed her a mask with a tank that had the words Oxygen on it. It was obvious that they were going to be needing air where they were headed.

He just hoped she figured that out before the doctor did.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2010, 06:03:10 pm »
Sirra nodded and put the mask over her face, being careful to breath shallowly so to conserve oxygen. She was constantly studying technology and remembered a drawing of how to use it from one of the forbidden books at her house. Everyone said books were dumb, when you could just use the network. Sirra disagreed of course. The network was being watched, books were safer.
She didn't know what use her telepathy would be. It wasn't a very useful skill while escaping. She had a lot of training to do before it could be more useful. She planned to learn telekenisis too, it seemed more practical.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2010, 07:09:06 pm »
Her footsteps were quiet and she stretched upwards when her sight and hearing came back. They were noisy and she followed it, snarling at the stupid Guard and the stupid girl. She’d get them. Mae rushed over, grabbing the back of his armor and snarled loudly. Was he going to blow it up? Mae was angry! She... wanted to rip him to shreads. Screw the patient, this was the one she wanted to chase, to tear open.

“Guard! Stop what you’re doing or you’ll regret it!”

(( XD Lame, I know, but I wasn’t quite sure as to what to have her do!))

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2010, 07:17:36 pm »
Severak knew she was coming. He could smell her. He grinned underneath his mask before he clenched his fist, causing the charge to go off. There was a sudden pull as the oxygen forced its way out into space, and then it stopped. Meaning... well, who knew? Severak wasn't a scientist. There was a humming as an engine approached, and doors opened. "Go!" he said to the female before tackling the doctor, keeping her away from the girl.

As the engines rumbled to a hovering position the hacker in the front saw what was going on. That meant that he was only picking up one passenger, the other would find his own way out. This was the back-up plan, and it was actually devised by Severak himself. The hacker? Well, he was here to pilot, hack, and then get his money.

But... the female seemed, odd.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2010, 07:26:41 pm »
Sirra ran out, hoping that Severak would catch up later. She dropped the air mask and ran into the ship. Upon reaching the ship she flopped down in the nearest chair. She than noticed what she was wearing.
"Shit! My chain pants! And that shirt the doctor ripped was my favorite! Serves me right for trying to die in my favorite outfit." she pouted slightly and hugged her knee's to her chest.
"Now, who wants me alive?" she called out.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2010, 08:07:59 pm »
Mae smashed into the ground before giving him a good palm strike to his helmet, the airlocks had automatically gone down which left the room they were in, the one with the hole, airless and gravity free. Of course, while she didn’t need to breath, she needed oxygen to push through his vocal cords to create noise, and there was none. She clung to Severak as they slowly floated away, silently hoping he’d suffocate or something. She noticed the ship and the patient. The hole.

This was all his fault.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2010, 08:18:57 pm »
Severak held down the vampire, and then found himself getting pulled out of the hole. Thankfully the suit's air tank gave him a supply of air, and he didn't need to replenish it for at least an hour. They were dragged, and dragged, and he fought with gravity more than her, but suddenly... he found himself being dragged off, as if something worse than gravity got them both. What the...?

Fox, the hacker, saw the lady come aboard and he set the ship to auto-pilot mode. "Oi, this mess ain' over ye'. Whatchu relaxin' dere for, hm?" The hacker said to her, and then shook his head. "Dun you girls nowadays got some common decencies?" he said, and then shook his head. "Man, she sai' you were clue'ess, but I di'n't think it was like dis."

And so, he began to talk.

(I am way too lazy to give more effort into 'Fox'. Can I call this thread done? xD)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal