Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Ze limits.  (Read 285 times)

Anonymous

Ze limits.
« on: October 22, 2009, 06:30:10 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
[For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?]

Will do: Minor things - poking, prodding, flicking etc. and the occassional kiss or touch or what have you.  Things that a char wouldn't see coming like jumping on 'em from behind are fine too.  However, even if it connects please leave the reaction up to me.  I don't mind people saying that their characters smacked mine in the back of the head, but I don't want anyone saying what my character did in response to it.

Won't do: Punches, picking up, more serious things or things that he'd more likely than not react to rather than get hit by.

Ask me first: if it's a won't do and we can probably work something out.  I'm totally not adverse to collaborating and stuff to make threads go smoother!

How far can character injuries go?
[How much can another character injure yours? For instance, are you okay with someone stabbing your character before your character can react ("He lunged at him and stabbed him in the shoulder."), or do you prefer to be able to react first ("He slashed the knife at him.")? Should injuries be superficial (flesh wounds), or do you mind more debilitating injuries (like, say, broken bones or lost limbs)?]

Will do: Attempts at injuring, e.g. 'he tried to stab him in the gut' but not 'he stabbed him in the gut' where the damage etc. is left up to me.

Ask me first: If you have any ideas or if it's for a plot or something.  I'm pretty open to my characters getting effed up a bit in fights if it's going somewhere cool. xD

How far can torture go?
[Even if the character being tortured is helpless, the player is not. So what are your limits in regards to it? How far can it go? Cutting? Whipping? Shocking? Restraints? Psychological games? Sexual torture? Etc.]

Will do: Anything. xD  If my character's helpless, s/he's helpless.

Ask me first: Feel free to ask me first though.

What about character death?
[Do you mind killing off characters? Or should players always ask permission before attempting it?]

Will do: Deaths after things like plots or inevitable circumstances are fine and dandy without permission!

Won't do: Random shanking or anything that doesn't really have a reason or further the story.

Ask me first: For any death-related thing just because I like to know.  xD

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
[Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?]

Will do: Anything, makes it more exciting!

Ask me first: Can still ask. <3

What about healing?
For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.]

Will do: Fine by me.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
[Do you prefer to fade to black or play it out? What about abuse/rape? Innuendo? What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with?]

Will do: Anything as long as it's tasteful.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC

No specifics yet!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal