Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Edit:SteamPunk Motorail  (Read 780 times)

Anonymous

Edit:SteamPunk Motorail
« on: August 03, 2009, 01:00:14 pm »
Since I'm heading to school towards the end of this month I wanted to get some new plots in order before I might not have time to talk things out as much. =) So here's some mostly available characters, and some ideas ^_^

[strike:1xlikkhl]Kyra Alyse: She's my only magey-poo on Edanith, while she has her Mordecai if there's any mage to mage interaction that someone's interested in I'm very open to it. I don't get to play her near enough. She's grumpy a lot though, since she doesn't want to be there, eventually maybe she'll warm up to whoever she comes in contact with.[/strike:1xlikkhl]

Delilah Mackie She is my candidate that has had very little interaction with anyone thus far. She's a vampire raver girl with a little bit of an authority problem. She's pretty new to the ATC so any candidate interaction would be fine =)

Makani Oya The evil serpent of the race way. I am always willing to play her for Motorail related things, or just Teinar related things really if it makes sense for her to be there. I <3 playing her. Even though I am working on a slightly steam punk inspired Motorailer but that's later in this post >.>

Frazier Inness, I am always willing to find some sort of evil plot to work him into. I love playing him, so the more I get to the happier I am.

Jermi Tortes, this Pilot man is severely neglected. I would love to get him in on just about anything. Some sort of mission, just fun going out to bars business. Anything really. I just want to get some sort of grip on his character.

And last but not least, I am thinking of pulling together that Steam Punk inspired character for Motorail. If anyone's interested in diving in with maybe a Steam Punk inspired crew, or just make a crew that he's a part of, or just play with a new Motorail person let me know. He's slowly coming together in my brain. He may be up by the end of the day. If so I'll edit this to have a link to his profile. ^_^

So pick up some of my puppies! They're free and very loving...ok sometimes they bite but that's not the point.

EDIT: Also, there may be some upcoming Military plots in Teinar, so if anyone is interested in that as well let me know here =). It all Depends on Rhi's approval and all of course, But I am cooking things up.

EDIT 2: Steam Punk Motorailer:Dorian Roquefort
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 12:21:22 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: A little plotting *eeeexcellent*/Edit: Teinar Military
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 02:30:36 am »
Decided to make my girl in the flesh currently
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 04:25:04 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 06:32:14 am »
Oooh. Alrighty I'll check that out ^_^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 06:37:45 am »
This being me, if it's military I'm totally on it.  I'll make any sort of character you need, though this being me (again), it'll take me some time to create 'em...

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 06:58:38 am »
Always good to hear Sam. <3
I'll fill you in when I know more on it.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 08:44:18 am »
Im not beyond making an army char. (I'm work in the navy irl). gonna take a closer look on the Teinar military system and get back to you after that ;)

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 09:08:36 am »
Um... I'm in the middle of making a slightly odd mage/beast on Edanith. Maybe you'd want Kyra and  to end up meeting and have him run away with her.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 10:53:34 am »
I'll have to conference with Rhi a little on our plans for her and her Mordecai in the future as to whether or not she would run off. Maybe she can run off and then get captured again depending.

Is your creature going to go into the Mordecai program and then escape? Or will they just be roaming about?

Anonymous

Re: Plot/Edit: Teinar Military/Edit:SteamPunk Motorail
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 08:23:23 pm »
Vy is the character I'm in the middle of making.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 08:00:35 am »
Ooo, Magies XD I'd love to join up in any Mage/Modecai scheme. Perhaps Dazan would run run into Vy and Kyra and try to help them escape. He's normally been successful in the past, but now that he has a new Mordecai, i highly doubt it'll work out as planed. Perhaps Vy'll be able to get away, but not so much for Kyra. Not that she'll Have to be captured of course, just not make her way off of Edanith. Lemme know what you both think

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2009, 10:49:09 am »
That sounds exciting =O. Maybe she can try to get away but gets caught and they escape, I still have to grab Rhi to see what her Luka's plans are for Kyra. I'll post here as soon as I know =)

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2009, 06:24:16 pm »
I'll be willing to jump into a Military plot in Teinar once finals are done with. P: I gots me a Rantin to puppet around for it. =D

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2009, 07:03:02 pm »
Kismet's also lonely and in Tienar, so I could toss him in, where ever.

Vy's pretty much up for anything, since he's a freshly created fugitive.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 05:19:58 am »
mhm. I decided to scrap the A.I idea. Figured it was a character development that should happen later. So Jeanne is now a "smuggler / transporter" using a ship that can traverse the universe with just one crew member.

and then Ive made the motorail dude thingy that calls himself Raggie, but i will need pointers.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 02:17:57 pm »
Once I get the approval for the Military I'll put all the facts and ideas up and see what people want to do with them =D And any Teinar people that are Motorail wanting should have it pretty easy working their way in.

I'm planning maybe to sort put the race thread we had on a back burner because so many people have left or have dropped characters that I want to start anew with it. =) So anyone interested can go through the blog which should be linked from the motorail post linked from my sig and from the Wiki and drop in their Racer =D I might end up posting that new thread soon.

Kipz I would have no problem giving you some pointers! Just send any questions you have to me in a pm and I'll get back to you. =) I'll check out his profile in a sec.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 01:24:12 pm »
Alrighty! So the Edanith stuff with Kyra is a total go! She's just going to get hunted down later on or fail to escape with them. ^_^

So who wants to start the thread?

And Edit: How shall we have them escape?

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 12:37:03 pm »
Awesom! love your avi btw ^_^

I'm up for starting the thread, but if someone else wants to, that's all good. My computer is loaded with viruses, so the only time I might be able to come on are when I sneak on at work. i'll do my best though. Hopefully i can buy a new comp this month. i'm not sure if Dazan's going to escape, but he'll certainly help the other two. i was thinking that he could inadvertedly help them stowaway on a ship Yuli (or anyone else who like to help them escape)has while she's doing a supply run. She'll leave without knowing and it'll go from there.

If theres any other ideas though, i'm all ears. i'll try to have something up  tomorrow.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 04:24:30 pm »
That works for me, sounds very cool. =D

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 08:00:48 pm »
Great! I'm up for it.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2009, 06:21:57 pm »
Cool! Let us know when you post it Heya!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal