Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Never Have I Ever [open IC game]  (Read 761 times)

Anonymous

Never Have I Ever [open IC game]
« on: July 09, 2009, 09:11:14 pm »
Soo, here's the deal.  The games are fun on the Pilot blog and all, but a lot of us thought it'd be nice to play a little more loosely with characters who might not post on the blog.  Or might not be Pilots.  Or might not get to interact IC.  Anyway, feel free to post with any character, and take 'em OOC to the extent that they'd be forced to play this game somehow.

Rhi suggests that this is something like a script-format roleplay.

For those who aren't familiar with Never Have I Ever, it goes like this:

Someone says something they've never done, and the rest of the people react to it.  If they've done the action, they have to give an explanation.  People can ask a new question if they like, or pass and let the next person answer the question that's still current.

For example, Alesku might say "I've never read scalefic."

Then... um... someone might say "I've read scalefic lol it was online and I was bored."  *puts up hand sheepishly*  "I've never ripped off someone's head."

Then someone else could say "Which head, hahaha.  Uh, Gods no, what the hell?  What's wrong with you?"  

The next person would then respond to the same question, since that'd just be a random RP post.   So it's half quick script RP and half game.

Okay, I'll start.

Beri:  Uh... I've never... had sex.  *pauses*  With an alien.  *looks around sheepishly*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Never Have I Ever [open IC game]
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 09:39:21 pm »
Soiras: *hand goes up! Bounces in place* Oh, oh! Me! Me! I have! A few times! :D It was good!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 12:01:33 pm »
Danica: Some aliens are interesting =) So Yes >.>

Brisinger987

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 02:19:24 pm »
Trygon: Let me join, I wish to examine your interactions. These buttons are fiddly, I find them highly irritating. Grrrr.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal