Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: We has a wiki! 8D  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

We has a wiki! 8D
« on: June 21, 2009, 02:02:54 pm »
That's right! We do!

See?! See?! Right here!

Awesomesauce, eh? xD Feel free to expand upon it and add articles and stuff, and heck, if you have any ideas for it, feel free to share 'em! ^_^ It's definitely in raw form right now and it needs some lovin's.

All the former country info can be found here. It's still being transferred over to the wiki and expanded upon, and once that is done, the webpage versions will be condensed and summarized while the wiki will be used for the super hyper detailed nitty gritty stuff. ^_^ This is so as to make RotE more user-friendly (and less overwhelming) for a new player just getting their feet wet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: We has a wiki! 8D
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 10:21:09 pm »
Oh...my....god. That's sexy.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 10:51:32 pm »
Super delicious, but I can't edit! Why's that?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 10:57:35 pm »
Oh! The main location articles are protected, but you can add and edit new articles all ya want or discuss stuff you would like to see on the protected ones. :3
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 01:57:14 am »
And the talk pages aren't protected BTW! Anyone can use the talk pages! <3

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 10:34:23 pm »
I gotta say, this is a really awesome idea, and I would be glad to help out with an RotEWiki. I was always sorta curious about the nitty gritty details of the RotE universe(my inner RPG player, I'm sure), and if I can help sketch those in, then that would be cool.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal