Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Feel free to shun/stab/shoot/maim/torture/dismember...  (Read 380 times)

Anonymous

Feel free to shun/stab/shoot/maim/torture/dismember...
« on: June 04, 2009, 11:55:50 am »
*Looks Sheepish*

Yeah….hi there. The newer members probably won’t know me unless you read old posts, the veterans will though, and will probably hate me
I really can’t remember how long I’ve been gone….must be about six months maybe? Perhaps slightly less or more o.O

Anyway…as the text on the left hand side of the screen (above the bunny eating a book says). I’m MiatheRabbit or just Mia for short and I used to be a member here *points to highest posts count thing (which wasn’t there when I left)*

The list of reasons I haven’t been on is nearly endless and as much as I hate giving excuses it’s unfair for me to come back and just say
Hey guy! I’m back! Miss me?
[excuses]
Lack of muse/misdirected muse: I really did not know what to do with my many, many characters and the muse I had was being spent on other project which are a whole lot further along than when I left
Health: I have increased inter-cranial pressure which gives me lots of headaches and lots of days when I feel crappy. Fortunately it has subsided for the mean time
Grief: Since Christmas I have lost a great aunt, a great-great aunt and one rabbit. The original Mia the Rabbit, has unfortunately gone to bunny heaven and though it might seem silly to grieve for a rabbit I do really miss her.
Studies: I’ve just finished and passed my first year of University. I was a first year last year also but unfortunately failed and if I didn’t pass this year I was going to be kicked out so I really needed to focus a lot on my studies and had a lot of pressure put on me by my lecturers to pass.
Technical Issues My old woman of a computer has finally decided to kick the bucket, the good news is I built a shiny new awesome computer
Way, way, way too many characters: I think I had 20 or something at the last count
There are other reasons, but those are the main ones
[/excuses]

I can’t guarantee I’ll be on as much as I was but I will definitely try to post at least once a week as the guidelines suggest (I re-read all the rules and world stuff, my pilots never did seem to follow the rules o.O)

To ensure I post more, I have decided to retire all but a few of my characters, I am keeping Vyo because I don’t have the heart to drop her, Akitin my Motorailer because I never got much play out of her and Jess because I love him so much and I don't think the MH thread has been touched since I left so am assuming he hasn't been kicked out o.O
     (What? o.O No Latona xD might be persuaded to keep her but I don’t think anyone liked her anyway)

Anyway here’s what happened to my pilots (for those who care)

Kat: Turned out she was too soft, went mad TRIMed
Mara Disappeared one day without a trace, whereabouts unknown
Alei: Discovered to be the Gospel ‘Lune’ do with him what you will, I don’t mind playing him just to get him finished with (most likely dead) otherwise he committed suicide
Latona: Might play her again if persuaded, even if just to get her TRIMed or killed, otherwise she picked a fight with the wrong person and paid for it, make with that what you will…maybe Tenebrous killed her xD

So, like I said, I’ll try to post at least once a week, poke me if I don’t o.O
That’s if you want to play with me at all…I wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t in which case I’ll just go away again and cry in my corner ;_;
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 05:42:58 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: Feel free to shun/stab/shoot/maim/torture/dismember...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 08:36:35 pm »
MIA 8D *hugs* Hey! I had just been talking to Draco and wondering where you had gone.

It's good to see you back ^__^ I'm glad you returned. And I'll totally play with you!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 10:26:39 pm »
I didn't have the chance to play with you before, but I would totally be happy to play now!

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 11:27:03 pm »
Same here!  *waves*  It's always nice to have someone back.  I'm up for playing if you'd ever like.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 12:19:49 am »
*hugs Zombie*

Yay! Playness

I remember you Sam, still here I see ^^, but can't say I've seen you shinigamikitsune before
Alucard, nice ^^

EDIT: Just went on the pilot mentor requests and saw that shinigamikitsune was Trance's player. I remember him xD

EDIT2: I have absolutely no willpower o.O I decided to keep playing my Mordecai Reshona and her two twin mage chargs Kasu & Sithon because someone had replied to a previously untouched thread of their's. Then a saw a fight club plot and though OMG o.O I must bring Latona back!!!!!
So I did...Hopefully I won't revive any more o.O

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 01:31:01 pm »
Why hellooooo. Yes we haven't edited the Mind Haze line up or anything so I believe Jess is still involved. =) And yay for keeping your Motorailer and you being back HOORAY.

Double Hooray!

Offline Tally

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 01:38:30 pm »
MIA YOU'RE BACK. *flyingtackleglomp!*

Hi. :3

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 02:21:32 pm »
*receives flying tackle glomp*

Um...Hi o.O

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 03:04:35 pm »
Hiiiii! And welcome back! 8D

I coulda sworn I already replied to this but apparently not! D8 WELCOME BACK THOUGH!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 12:53:49 am »
Yay! Welcomes, people missed me *sniffs*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal