Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: FANcentral.vcn  (Read 3222 times)

Anonymous

Re: FANcentral.vcn
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 10:59:10 pm »
USERNAME: Rhys2
COMMENTS: You're all losers. And you! Rhys! STOP USING MY DAMN NAME. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

USERNAME: Rhys
COMMENTS:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  and lots of kisses
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 11:34:56 pm »
Quote from: "Alaina"
USERNAME: AutopilotOn
COMMENTS: This looks trollish. I can tell from the ad hominem and from having seen a great many trolls in my lifetime. Actually, you're all wrong - even you, Bubbles. Because this is the VCN and nobody verifies the truth of statements, I can safely say this.

I am the only person in this conversation who's better than the average bored reader.

The only person who'd be better than me would be a writer who can produce five-star work. Conveniently, I have chosen to never give out a 5cr rating.

USERNAME: OnFiyah
COMMENTS: Full of yourself, aren'tcha?  And I don't mind the insults, I know my fic is beautiful because it's true.  :D  Anyway, as one who appreciates subtext a wee bit more than anyone who can't understand me... write your own!  Ooh, I bet it's good.  I bet you write scalefic.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 11:38:39 pm »
Quote from: "OnFiyah"
COMMENTS: Full of yourself, aren'tcha?  And I don't mind the insults, I know my fic is beautiful because it's true.  :D  Anyway, as one who appreciates subtext a wee bit more than anyone who can't understand me... write your own!  Ooh, I bet it's good.  I bet you write scalefic.
COMMENTS: I do not!

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2009, 11:49:27 pm »

COMMENTS:

Ew D8 Scalefic is so gross! I mean, Dragons are awesome and all...but...ew D8

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 10:39:01 am »
COMMENTS: This looks trollish. I can tell from the ad hominem and from having seen a great many trolls in my lifetime. Actually, you're all wrong - even you, Bubbles. Because this is the VCN and nobody verifies the truth of statements, I can safely say this.

I am the only person in this conversation who's better than the average bored reader.

The only person who'd be better than me would be a writer who can produce five-star work. Conveniently, I have chosen to never give out a 5cr rating.

USERNAME: BubblesGoPop
COMMENTS: ...What's an ad hominem? ...Yeah I don't really get anything you just said. ^^;

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 08:07:17 pm »
TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED: Young and Green. And Hot.
USERNAME:  Ju!cyFr00t
COMMENTS:  Its like, half a story.  Da pairing is good tho!!  U gonna continue??

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 08:19:10 pm »
TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED: My White Knight Chapter 1
USERNAME: Ju!cyFr00t
COMMENTS: Aaaaw so so so so so cute!!!  I never imagened The Citizen guy bing hot, but I can c it here!!!  Alaric/anybody is my total fav!!!  :heart:  

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2009, 08:52:12 pm »
COMMENTS: Aaaaw so so so so so cute!!!  I never imagened The Citizen guy bing hot, but I can c it here!!!  Alaric/anybody is my total fav!!!  :heart:  

COMMENTS: 8D Yay! I'm so glad you like it. Though I am way more into the Alesku side of the pairing. Like, so hot. The man is /electric./

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2009, 09:30:39 pm »
Quote from: "Charlemangel"
COMMENTS:  Its like, half a story.  Da pairing is good tho!!  U gonna continue??
COMMENTS: I don't know, man, I was in a slightly altered state when I wrote that... don't judge.  Lest ye.  Fabela is mad hot, though, no lie.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 09:33:09 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 09:32:28 pm »
Quote from: "ZombieCzarina"

COMMENTS: 8D Yay! I'm so glad you like it. Though I am way more into the Alesku side of the pairing. Like, so hot. The man is /electric./

USERNAME:  OnFiyah
COMMENTS:  Seriously, enough electricity puns, we get it.  He is hot, though.. I hear he does it with his Candidates.  

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 10:27:44 pm »
COMMENTS:  Seriously, enough electricity puns, we get it.  He is hot, though.. I hear he does it with his Candidates.  

COMMENTS: Really now? This is relevant to my interests.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2009, 10:31:55 pm »

COMMENTS: Really now? This is relevant to my interests.

COMMENTS: Is this... oh, no, you want Alesku, don't you... but that was vile calumny; Alesku is ever so proper, the only Candidate he's done it with has been Sulo, Or So I Hear.  Mm, Aliv.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2009, 10:48:41 pm »
COMMENTS: Is this... oh, no, you want Alesku, don't you... but that was vile calumny; Alesku is ever so proper, the only Candidate he's done it with has been Sulo, Or So I Hear.  Mm, Aliv.
COMMENTS: Actually, I just wanted to find out if he'd been with Sulo. Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2009, 01:08:59 am »
STORY UPLOAD TEMPLATE
TITLE:  My White Knight chapter 2
CHARACTERS/PAIRING: Resku<3
SUMMARY: The next chapter ^___^ Alaric goes to the office! OMG!
STORY TEXT:

Just remember that you can always come visit me if you need too. My door is always unlocked.

Alaric paused outside the Pilots office door, nervous. He fidgeted with the hem of his shirt, looking down. His long, snow white hair was down again, falling into his face. Despite how tall he was, Alaric still managed to shrink into himself, hunching down, looking smaller then he really was. One pale hand pressed down on the doorbell, shifting his weight awkwardly and glancing around the hallway.

At the alert, Aleksu lifted his head from the computer terminal. He had been in the middle of work and wasn’t pleased to be disrupted. Until his psychic check informed him who was at the door. He could feel the blush on his pale skin, the hand that had held the candidates curling closed as he remembered the feel of the alien’s soft skin.

“You may enter.” His voice caught slightly and he winced, hoping the boy didn’t notice. He hoped his pleasure at the mere sight of the pretty candidate didn’t show. It just wasn’t proper. But he couldn’t keep his eyes off Alaric.

Entering the room, Alaric kept his head down, the silvery hair hiding his face like a delicate spiderweb. His three eyes glanced up at Alesku and he paused just inside, “Um, hello sir. I….well…um, you said I could stop by.”

“Of course. Sit down.” Alesku motioned to the chair across from his desk, closing down his work and shifting to face the candidate better. He frowned, watching the way Alaric was holding himself, “Are you alright?”

Alaric’s head jerked up, startled, his pale eyes surprised. There was a large, discolored bruise on his cheek, swollen slightly, marring his delicate features. The sight of it sent a slow, burning rage though Alesku, though his calm mask didn’t crack other then a slight eyebrow twitch, “What happened?”

The candidate blushed a pale pink and shrugged, ducking his head to hide it again, “Nothing really. Just another fight.” Alaric wasn’t really sure why he had come. He had just wanted to see Alesku again. He could smell the Pilot, the room was filled with the scent of him. Warm and clean and human. Alaric liked it, it was very uniquely Alesku. Now that he was here, he struggled to come up with a reason to be here, “I…..you….said your door was always open…so I…” He blushed darker, fidgeting again.

Alesku wanted to smile at the sight, though he kept his face composed, “Still having problems with the bullies?” Alaric gave a slow nod, still looking down, though the third eye on top of his head kept peeking up at Alesku. He found it hard to not look at the older man. He was like some perfect statue of a long ago knight, heroic and brave.

Standing up, Alesku moved back from his desk and went around to face Alaric. Reaching out, he put his hand on the boys shoulder. He knew he didn’t need to touch him, but he couldn’t resist. And he could feel his pulse quicken at the contact, “Here, why don’t I help you work on your abilities. Teach you to control your abilities better, so you can fight back.”

The touch on his shoulder had Alaric’s heart racing. He was sure Alesku had to be hearing it, hear all his thoughts screaming around his head. But he lifted his head and gave Alesku a small smile, blushing again, “I-I would like that sir. Very much so.”

Alesku allowed a small smile, “Good. Meet me after your classes are done, alright?” It wouldn’t be easy to make the time in his schedule, but Alesku would figure it out. It was the perfect reason to keep seeing the candidate.

Alaric’s smile was much brighter in response to Alesku’s offer. His whole face lit up, causing Alesku to flush lightly, “Really? You mean it?” Not even the swollen cheek could ruin the effect of the alien’s smile, “I would love that sir.” Help with bullies and time spent with Alesku. And the hand on his shoulder felt good, warm and solid. It was so hard to resist the urge to nuzzle Alesku’s hand.

“Well, I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

“Um….yes.” There was another pause, each of them staring at the other. Alaric wanted so badly to lean closer and press his lips against Alesku’s. Feel those strong arms wrapped around him. But he knew that couldn’t happen. There was no way it could ever happen. “I should….go. Sir.”

Startled by the words, Alesku slowly nodded, dropping his hand, fingers trailing against Alaric’s shoulder, “Yes. I shall see you tomorrow then.”

“Yes.” Alaric nodded and moved away, still watching Alesku until he reached the door. He turned and opened it, giving the Pilot one last look before closing the door behind him.

Okay! What did people think? Want more? Gotta ask for it  :D

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2009, 11:33:19 pm »
Quote from: "Ju!cyFr00t"
COMMENTS: I don't know, man, I was in a slightly altered state when I wrote that... don't judge.  Lest ye.  Fabela is mad hot, though, no lie.

COMMENTS:  Drugs r good 4 u!!!  If they make u write like dis!!!

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2009, 11:35:30 pm »
TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED: My White Knight chapter 2
COMMENTS: More Rhys!!!  Plz plz plz its sooooo good!!

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2009, 11:44:29 pm »
TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED: My White Knight chapter 2
USERNAME:  ReskuFan13
COMMENTS:

OMFG Rhy are u a P1L07 candidate? and u dont even know Alaric blushes @#$%ing BLUE not PINK omfghe'ssohot. but also, like, he had a mentor. imean I ship Remi/Resku sometimes but u could at least mention it so likeyeah do your reasearch.  but the story is way hot so keep going with that yeah.  but where is teh sex?  its all like alesku blushed and alaric blushed and yeah okay we all like the cute blushing because they're all shy and stuff and alesku is way too serious but alaric is way more fun i mean youve seen picures of him out with gabe and <3 omg you could also do like Gabe/Resku or w/e and so yeah.  Also the writing is really good.  The descrptions good even though its RONG.  

But keep going I want to see the sex already kthx. <3 <3

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2009, 02:18:18 am »
TITLE:  Exxtra Credit
USERNAME:  ChasingtheDragon
CHARACTERS/PAIRING:  Roman/Vaughan
SUMMARY:  Vaughan is behind on his studies, Roman proposes a way for him to catch up.  PWP Cracky goodness.
STORY TEXT:

Vaughan dragged his feet all the way to Pilot Rosales' office.  He never planned to do anything other than sing for Indigenous Fairy.  Nothing that helped drag the band into the spotlight seemed to help him out here.  At least on paper.  He had no problem keeping up with the military recruits during physical training, but that didn't seem to count at all.  It showed where their priorities were, if they'd rather have some sloppy smart guy than a fit guy that was better suited to the camera.  Before turning down the hall to Pilot Rosales' office, he stopped to check himself out in a window.

Hair was as good as it was going to get in here.  Face didn't have anything on it.  Vaughan raised his eyebrows, stuck his tongue out at himself and watched the light glitter off the tongue studs before dragging his feet down the rest of the way to Pilot Rosales' office.  He didn't usually wear the tongue studs in the Training Complex, instead putting clear retainers in it.  Today he needed the rawr factor boost in his confidence.

When he got to the door, Vaughan knocked twice and before hearing anything inside, walked in.

If Pilot Rosales thought anything about him walking into his office, it didn't show on his face.  Which only showed that he skipped his razor for a day or so.  Pilot Rosales put his cigarette down and turned his monitor sideways so both he and Vaughan could see it.  "Have a seat," he said as Vaughan was sliding into the chair in front of his desk.

Most candidates could at least manage to look nervous if they were seeing him about an academic counseling.  Vaughan looked like this was a social call.  Like Roman was going to break out cookies and ask about his family to pass time while the tea brewed.  Roman started pulling up files while Vaughan glanced around the office, his eyes occasionally flickering over to the monitor in between looking at the pictures on the wall.  "Vaughan."

The sound of his name drew Vaughan's attention away from the picture and to the monitor.  Vaughan planned to huff and scowl and pay as little attention as he could in this counseling session.  Who liked to be preached to about how bad they were doing?  Pilot Rosales was just serious enough to make Vaughan think he wanted to be here as much as Vaughan did.  Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.

There a couple graphs, a little email communication between his instructors and Pilot Rosales.  Stuff Vaughan already knew, at least Pilot Rosales didn't linger on it.  He closed the last window, took a drag off his cigarette, puffed and said.  "Listen Vaughan, you know how it works here.  You'll ship out if you can't shape up.  You're still new here so you have a chance to do better."

Vaughan shifted in his chair.  "I was pretty bad in school too."  Ah, he clicked his tongue stud against his teeth!  Vaughan tried not to wince, rubbing the tip of his tongue against the tooth in a half hearted attempt to soothe it.  

Even before it clicked, Roman couldn't help but notice the glitter on the Candidate's tongue.  "Think of it like this, if you want to get something done, you should go to any length to get it."  The corner of Roman's mouth twitched upward and the sudden charge in the air was enough to get Ipollius back up and running.

Vaughan blinked.  This wasn't like a normal school, there were things a person could do here that would have never worked there.  Even if this bombed, it would only be between Pilot Rosales and himself.  Vaughan put on his best stage smile.  "Even, your length?"

((* Use your imagination to fill in this bit.  If you can't figure out what's happening in this little aside, then amuse yourself looking at this prancing unicorn:
Code: [Select]

_,,    -neigh neigh, I'm a magical unicorn!
"-=~        _
    \~___(   ~
   _|/---\_

All right, back to our regularly scheduled writer. *))

Vaughan panted, brushed his limp hair out of his eyes and looked longingly at Roman's cigarette.  Not just because it was back in his mouth at the time, but because if Vaughan ever needed to smoke in his life, it was now.  

"I'm glad we had this talk Vaughan," Roman took a drag, puffed.  "Don't use this as an excuse to come back to my office."

It was a thought that never concerned Vaughan before, but that was again, back in normal school where some things just weren't worth thinking about.  "What happens to honor students around here?"

Roman put his cigarette out and leaned back in his chair, running a hand through his hair.  "I'm sure I'll figure something by the time you get to be an honor student."

Vaughan was almost insulted, then he had a sudden realization.  Now spending some time on his bookwork had some value.  He slid off Roman's desk and brushed his hair out of his eyes again, walking to the door and looking over his shoulder to say.  "You might see me sooner than you think then."

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2009, 02:51:28 am »
TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED: Exxtra Credit
USERNAME: Rmnlvr4lyf
COMMENTS:  YUCK! Rmn would nvr do that 2 dat ltl IF boy. he's nt hawt enuff for rmn! ROMAN/ME 4EVR. gud wrtin' bad pairing!

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2009, 03:44:29 am »
TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED: Exxtra Credit
COMMENTS:  

Hm.  The tone of this story demands an AutoPilotOn-variant critique.  I'm in ur FANcentral, copying u.

5 lead pipes for teh Roman.  Because let's face it, he's badass.  I love lech!Roman.  Needs more of him beating people with heavy objects, though, to be totally realistic.
1 banana for use of the word 'member,' because, seriously.  Not Sexy.  No biscuit.
3 cigarettes for the realism.  It's pretty realistic.
4 pipes for the writing.  I like this version of Vaughan, he's so cute and cheery.
2 licorice sticks because I love licorice and wanted to give you some.  Here, have it.  

Okay, let's face it, this is an extremely realistic fic.  It is a slice of life.  Roman would totally do Vaughan; Vaughan is spunky and cute, if probably not as shallow as he is portrayed in this light-hearted romp through the land of cheesy softcore.  Never, ever, ever use 'tumescent' in that context.  Also, I do not think that 'palaver' means what you think it means.  Okay, so I'm not actually sure 'mottled purple' wasn't slightly meta, but it's definitely very disturbing.  You know, I need to go lie down and never think about Roman's pants again.

That said, the characters are pretty good.  And while they may seem flat as cardboard, it's obviously thinly veiled depth.  I'm betting you're a Seeker checking out tapes of Roman's office.  This totally happened, didn't it?  Do you need counseling?

Anyway, I like the tongue-in-cuff tone of this piece, speaking of mixed metaphors (you like those, don't you?).  Witty without resorting to total crack *cough* and, actually, just a little sexy when you weren't busy empurpling the English language.  Mm.  Tongues in cuffs.  

_______
I am not a strict critic.
My scale runs from 1 banana to 5 lead pipes.
    [li]1 banana: conventional, probably purple, maybe throbbing.  See a qualified physician and stop sucking.[/li][li]2 sticks of licorice: less conventional, something I can actually swallow.[/color][/li][li]3 cigarettes: hot, but still bad for you.[/li][li]4 pipes: off the beaten track, quirky, looks good in the corner of your mouth.[/li][li]5 lead pipes: well, wang me over the head and call me Harvey. [/li][/list]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal