Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Testimonials! <3  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Testimonials! <3
« on: March 30, 2009, 12:45:29 pm »
So...yes. xD Post your testimonials here? What do you like about RotE, what's your experience been like? Share, share, share! :heart:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: Testimonials! <3
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 09:11:05 pm »
((...Itsoundslikeanin fomercial. I'msorrykillmenow. ._.))

RotE is a breath of fresh air to the role playing community- a board-based role play that, by golly, doesn't confuse people. That alone is hard to find, no matter where you go. The management here is not only competent and organized, but is run by a group of people that many of us know as true friends. Amiable, intelligent, responsible, and fair, the administration here is one of the main reasons why I love this site so much. After a few hesitant questions, it becomes evident to even the newest members that hey, the Admins don't bite! They're here to have fun, just like the rest of us, and yet keep everything from becoming too chaotic.

The community here is also amazing. Active but not shrieking when you're late for a post by just a day or two, the board is wonderful for people who want to play multiple characters over quite a few threads without feeling overwhelmed by demanding partners. Nothing spoils a mood quite like an impatient partner breathing down your neck, and yet here, everyone understands that hey, life happens! We can wait. We're here to have fun, not write at breakneck speeds and pressure people to do the same.

In addition, the plot is open to twists, and no one really minds when they get a random PM asking, "Hey, I liked your character, and... well... would you like to RP?" Along with this, RotE's plotting board also allows people to put their characters up for grabs. Engaging in both in-character and out of character analysis in various boards, we all watch one another's characters grow and thrive, rooting each other on every step of the way. To date, I've never been on a board that can be brought together simply by asking, "Hey, why not fill out this survey based on your characters?" or even, "What ice cream flavor would your characters be?"

My experience here has been amazing. Going from lurker to active member to having to take a break for life- and even then, they welcomed me back with open arms- it's truly a community in every sense of the word. Though we have an administrative team, they walk alongside us, fostering the growth and development of plot, character, friendships, and good old-fashioned fun.

And isn't that why we role play in the first place? :) If you're reading this, why not join our family? Why not share a sense of community, and grow and thrive among other kindred creative spirits?

What do you have to lose, really? A few minutes, maybe even an hour to check out all the information and create an account?

...Or a whole community of potential friends and fellow role players that may help you through thick and thin for years to come? :) Think about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal