Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: And Then I Feel Alright. ((Okaaaaaami))  (Read 2593 times)

Anonymous

Re: And Then I Feel Alright. ((Okaaaaaami))
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2010, 12:03:02 pm »
She was lining up a playlist and taking her sweet time doing it. She wanted the perfect jazz set for tonight. It had been a long time since they did this. It seemed they were always busy these days. She had some really sweet stuff lined up on the stereo when he said something about spoiling her.

"Oh, but you love to spoil me right?" She grinned to herself and hit play on the stereo. She had been preparing to turn around when she felt a hand touch her face and move her. It caught off guard. The next thing that happened caught her even more off guard. Garrett's lips were on hers. She felt him start to exhale and opened her mouth sucking in the smoke automatically. She was glad she didn't have to say anything. Her hands touched his shoulder and arm for a minute then he pulled away.

They'd shotgunned before but why did this time feel different? Why did her body get warm all over. She felt like she might have blushed. It had been awhile sure but still. He had never attacked her like that though. She liked it. A lot. She held onto the smoke and turned to look at him with a slight glare. Her lips felt tingly as she let the smoke blow past them into the air.

"If you started charging what you just did would make you a prostitute." She grinned and pinched his side. She licked her lips and sighed.

"Yummy." The music got a little louder as her hand clicked up the volume. The sounds of jazz floated through the room.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2010, 12:44:29 pm »
Garrett let out a laugh and swatted her hand when she pinched him. "Hey now, none of that or you get nothing my dear. And I mean no more drugs or crazy awesome sex. Prostitute or not." He wiggled his eyebrows teasingly and handed her the joint.

He was trying very hard not to think about his lips on hers, and how warm he felt. Garrett could swear he was the slightest bit of a blush on Makani's cheeks but he wrote if off because of the Kettle.

He nodded at the music and headed back over to the table, sitting down in front of it again. "You and your jazz music. I just don't get it." Sure he liked jazz well enough, but it just reminded him of how crappy this place was sometimes. Of course being with Makani always lessened the terribleness.

He patted the couch behind him. "Come on Maki-Doodles. We have a LOT more to get through." Garrett lit a joint and inhaled. "Besides, you gotta eat your cake." He gestured to the plastic container he had given her in the garage.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2010, 01:02:08 pm »
Makani felt the tingle start to cover her body. She pressed the screen to bring up the visualization and the colors and patterns swirled together to the music. She crossed the room and sat down on one of the cushions in front of the table and poured some soda in one of the glasses. Jazz made her feel better, or it just made her feel like she wasn't alone. That could have been more accurate.

Teinar wasn't an easy place to live in sometimes. You were always reminded of the limits and the danger. Makani had finally got her life set the way she wanted it. She partied and she had fun. Sometimes she could forget about the struggle here if only for a little while. She could forget about her waitress job and all the military people who came through the restaurant. When she was with Garrett sometimes she could even ignore the constant dirt smell.

She poured herself a shot a shot and knocked it back. She was starting to think whiskey might have been a better choice tonight but Garrett liked rum. She was fine sacrificing for him sometimes.

"Well, the people would certainly pay for you. I mean, look how pretty you are." Then he said something magical. Something about...cake?

"There's cake?" Her eyes got wide and she grabbed the container and popped the lid off of it. "What kind is it?"

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2010, 01:27:19 pm »
He ran his hand through his blonde hair and put on his important voice. "Yes yes, I do try so hard to please the people."

Garrett to a big hit off the joint and exhaled, starting to feel a tingling feeling crawl up his spine. He was pretty sure it was the drugs and not Makani, even though she probably had a little to do with it.

He smiled widely when she popped open the container, the mage blew out a hit of smoke and motioned to the cake. "Come on Mak, what kind do you think it is?" Garrett stood up and slid a chair next to her. "It's red velvet....with some special chocolate icing."

Garrett took another hit, the tingling feeling spreading further. Oh this batch was good, he felt like he was being pleasently tickled all over. The whites of his eyes were already turning a little red and he couldn't stop smiling. Though the latter part was probably because Makani seemed so happy. "Happy birthday."

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2010, 01:43:57 pm »
Makani chuckled at him then got quiet when he told her about the cake. Then he said Happy Birthday. The serpent froze halfway through dunking her finger in the cake icing. It dawned on her...it was that time of the year. She shook her head half disbelieving that she hadn't realized, but really she didn't keep track of any dates that weren't races. He remembered when she didn't?

Makani felt sort of warm, and she knew it wasn't the drugs. She felt all fuzzy. That might have been the drugs. She stood up and put the one finger in her mouth and sucked it clean then moved to hug Garrett tightly.

"You know, I...didn't realize it was my birthday." She felt like kissing him, like not letting go. This was weird for her.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 01:53:18 pm »
Purple eyes light up and Garrett let out a little sigh as she hugged him. It hurt but who the Hell cared? This was exactly the reaction he was hoping for.

"I figured you didn't remember." He hugged her back, tightly, around the waist. "Hell, what did you think the special Kettle was for? It took a months to get it good enough for your birthday." Garrett chuckled and bit his bottom lip, should he kiss her? The drugs had taken enough of a toll on his system that his feelings overruled his brain and the mage kissed Makani on the cheek.

He patted her lightly on the back, and moved to break the hug. "As much as I enjoy hugging you dear, I'm starting to feel some pain here..."

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2010, 02:05:31 pm »
She hissed happily when he said it took months. His lips brushed her cheek and she stopped making noise. Another kiss? She wanted to grab him and kiss him hard. Then she heard him say she was starting to hurt him.

"Oh god," She released him. "I'm sorry, I forget sometimes. I obviously have a bad memory here." She sighed and couldn't stop smiling at him. She sighed and sat back down looking at the cake. She loved him, really she did. Sometimes she couldn't believe how lucky she was to have him in her life. There were occasions like this one that she wished it was more. That he was getting as much out of it as she was. She kept staring at it then suddenly realized she didn't have a fork and hopped up.

"I'll be right back I need a fork and another plate. You are[/i] eating some of this cake." She snickered to herself. Maybe he could have his cake and eat it too. She walked out to the kitchen and grabbed the forks and a plate for him. She stopped looking at the two forks. Could she really tie herself down with someone? With Garrett? She thought that with him it might not even feel like getting tied down. She shook the thoughts from her head and walked back to the smoke room.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2010, 02:21:46 pm »
"Hey, I'm gonna argue about eating cake." He held up his hands in defense. Purple eyes watched her leave the room and Garrett stood, running his hand over his face. Oh what in God's name was he doing?

He liked making Makani happy, in truth it was one of the few things that made him happy. But that was the second time tonight he had kissed her and before tonight he could count on one finger how many times that had happened.

Actually the more he thought about it the more he couldn't help but smile a little. The tingling feeling was getting a little more intense and Garrett eyed the Kettle suspiciously.  

To fuck with it, it was Mak's birthday and he wasn't going to do anything to ruin her night. With that though in mind he poured a shot of rum and kicked it back before sitting back down on the floor.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2010, 02:47:48 pm »
Makani stopped as she reached the door frame and looked at him for a minute before walking again.

"I found the stuff." She said eying the little puddle at the bottom of his shot glass as she sat down next to him.

"I see you had your first shot of the night." She smirked as she grabbed her fork and dug into her pieces of cake. She took a large chunk out of it in her fork and smiled wide before shoving it in her face. Her eyes went wide as she chewed. She looked at Garrett giving him a thumbs up as she chewed. She felt particularly spoiled tonight. She put a hand on one of his knees and squeezed gently as she swallowed.

"This. Is. Amazing Garrett." She was impressed with his skills. It tasted like Heaven, or how she imagined heaven would taste if it existed. She did a little dance and made Mmmm noises and rubbed his thigh before bringing her hand back swallowing some soda to wash the cake down with.

"Now you can have some." She cut a piece off for him and held it up to his mouth on the fork.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2010, 03:10:06 pm »
Garrett smiled a little, trying to fight the urge to jump Makani while she rubbed his thigh. "I'm glad you like it so much."

He watched her eat the cake and took a final hit off the joint, stubbing the very end of it out in an ashtray. He started to roll another one, still trying to get his mind straight, when she held the fork out for him.

Garrett leaned forward, taking the bite and made a happy noise in the back of his throat. He chewed for a minute before he swallowed. "That is good isn't it? That's it...I must be fantastic." He smirked and handed her the freshly rolled joint. "And you Missy, need to take your medication."

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2010, 03:17:19 pm »
Makani liked that happy noise. Yes she did. Maybe she could help him make it later. She smiled and cut off some of the cake for him and put it on the plate setting it off to the side from where he was rolling the joint. She poured two more shots while he did that. They were going to be all sorts of mixed up. She was waaaay fine with that. She poured some soda in a glass for him. She knew he didn't always use a chaser but in case.

"Of course you're fantastic." She rolled her eyes. "Dumbass." She slid the joint out of his fingers and grabbed her lighter. She placed the joint between her lips and flicked the lighter to life. She breathed in deep the end of the joint catching. She held it in for a little bit then let out the cloud of smoke.

"So this is the new one yes?"

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2010, 03:28:14 pm »
"Aw, now you hurt my manly feelings...all one of them." He slid the plate over to himself and cut it with the fork and took another bite of the cake. He nodded as he chewed. "Yup, that's the new one."

Garrett took a shot and chased it with the soda, washing the cake down. He was starting to feel really good, just enjoying Makani's company without thinking to much thinking involved.

"I was thinking about getting you an actual present, but then you'd just think I was really spoiling you and then you'd expect it all the time. All my girlfriends would get jealous of you and beat me up, it just wouldn't be pretty."

He flashed a white smile at her and rolled another joint, and took a big hit off of it. "So what do you think so far?"

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2010, 03:36:58 pm »
"All your girlfriends?!" She put a hand to her chest and gasped like she was offended. "I'll have to beat all of them up just on principle." She leaned took in another hit and leaned forward pouring two shots again while she held in some smoke. She looked at Garrett out of the corner of her eye contemplating returning the shot gun. She decided to wait and simply blew it in his direction.

She was starting to feel the tingle all over. This new stuff was spectacular. She put her hand on his knee again not really thinking the action through. She couldn't be bothered to be concerned with things like that right now. It was just good to be able to touch him. She knocked back the shot and followed it with soda. The rum tasted fantastic with the weed.

"It's amazing. It feels so good." She leaned back against the couch behind them and leaned half on him. He was so warm. She started to feel all her muscles relax. Her whole body felt good. It was like she had just had amazing sex, a full body massage and some good kettle. She took another hit of it sucking it into her lungs and holding it then blowing it out pursing her lips.

"You're a gardening god, Garrett."

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2010, 03:49:18 pm »
Garrett moved his arm to around Makani's shoulders and took another hit. He could barely feel the wounds on his chest anymore, and for the first time in weeks he was actually feeling really good. About himself, about his pain and about Mak.

"I am, aren't I? You know," He turned slightly to look at her. "I didn't even try this batch out before I brought it over. I was actually kinda worried." He took another hit. "I see now that I was completely wrong."

His whole body was buzzing and Garrett leaned his head back as he laid against the couch and Makani. It felt fantastic just having her here, having her so close. Usually they both tried so hard not to actually touch each other, alway being close emotionally and mentally but never physically. The stray though flew into his mind about how silly that seemed right now, everything was fine and there was nothing to be worried about.

They were grown-ups and were quite in control, right? Suuure they were.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2010, 04:04:51 pm »
"You shouldn't doubt yourself." She snuggled closer to him as his arm slid around her. She felt warm all over and tingly don't forget tingly. She was close to finishing the joint and she was feeling amazing already. If she did more she might get a little...impulsive. She stared at the joint for a moment then at Garrett and took another long hit of the joint burning it aways down. The stuff tasted fantastic too. She made a purring noise and let the smoke out of her lungs.

"It's perfect. What are you gonna call it?" She asked looking at him. Her body felt the tingle down to her toes. This was a good birthday. Really good. She thought about the bet earlier suddenly. He, even though she had cheated, was the winner. She owed him a reward for the bet and for this fantastic birthday. She could have tried to sex him right off. She wasn't quite gone enough to think that was a good idea yet. Well, to be honest it sounded like a great idea but it was dangerous. They always kept the line so defined.

"Oh, and I owe you for winning the race." She was turned slightly to look at him her fee hand still on his leg.

"What does Garrett want? Hmmm?"

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2010, 04:16:56 pm »
He smiled and when she mentioned the race. Garrett plastered a look of faux surprise on his face. "What does Garrett want, hmmm? Well, seeing that you cheated I'm not sure I actually did win anything."

Well he did actually have an idea about what he wanted but it wasn't something he was gonna ask for. The mage took another hit off his joint, finished it and relaxed a little more.

"Well," He smirked at her and took another shot with his free hand. "You could pour me another one of those..."

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2010, 04:29:02 pm »
"Oh no. You still won. You didn't say:' Makani don't cheat so I win and you give me something awesome and or sexy.' " She said the last part with her best stoned Garrett impression as she poured him another shot like he asked and then poured her own. She picked both of them up and turned sitting up slightly so she was facing him completely. She handed the glass over to him with the joint in her mouth which she took out once he took the glass.

"Thanks for the birthday hon." She held her glass up in the air towards him.

"A toast?" She grinned and took a hit holding it then blowing it out away from his face, though he was probably too stoned to notice.

"To Garrett. The one who keeps me livin'." Makani was gone enough not to really think about the weight the statement had, or what it really meant to her.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2010, 04:50:43 pm »
He laughed at her impression, it was actually pretty good. Garrett took the glass from her hand and nodded. "A toast." Then she said it...

"To Garrett. The one who keeps me livin'."

The mage's smile faultered for a split second, but he shook it off. This Kettle was fantastic and his brain was slowly getting further and further away. He clinked his shotglass against hers and smirked again.

"To Makani, the one who keeps me smiling." He took his shot and knocked it down with some soda. Garrett moved forward and began rolling some more joints. "I'm actually glad you forgot your own birthday. Otherwise there would have been a giant party and everyone would have seen me beat you here."

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2010, 05:10:35 pm »
He had moved his arm and she didn't feel quite as warm. She moved a little bit closer to him and it felt better. She slid a cigarette out of her pack and lit it. It felt so good to smoke...to do anything really. She loved that she made him smile. She was feeling all warm and fuzzy again. She needed to get hold of herself, too bad she couldn't find the handle.

She let her one hand lay on his back while she smoked with the other. This was odd, she didn't really snuggle...not since Rupi had left. She realized she hadn't been content since Rupi left either. She had felt like a time bomb, she had to keep pushing of the explosion off sadness. With Garrett around she could barely understand what sad was. She leaned slightly ashing her cigarette and her hand moved across his back.

"Oh my ego would have been so wounded. Imagine the rumors. 'Medic beats Number One racer'." She moved her other hands across the air in front of them as she spoke.

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2010, 05:42:29 pm »
Garrett snorted a little with laughter as he licked the ends of the freshly rolled joints. "Yeah that and 'Teinar Goverment Passes Bill To Add Windows'."

He felt her hand on his back and almost purred. Yes, he didn't feel his scars anymore really but who wouldn't enjoy a nice backrub from a pretty girl? Normally he wouldn't have even entertained the thought of asking, but right now high and a little drunk, Garrett couldn't help himself.

"Hey Mak....would you...?" He pressed his back into her hand a little and smirked.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal