Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Alaric, from Fala  (Read 382 times)

Anonymous

To Alaric, from Fala
« on: March 06, 2009, 08:47:38 pm »
A blip on the screen- a nice, cheerful, "You've got a message!" rings out from Alaric's terminal. A small pixelated dragon icon runs across the screen, sitting on the email- an indication of urgency. Either that, or a bored Pilot sender.

Yo, Alaric,

Someone thought it was funny to send our asses to Midhaven. Apparently someone down there's new meat for the program, we're delivery service for the chump, yaddah yaddah...

Long story short, I'll meet you at your place at 0400 tomorrow morning. Don't stand me up. I'll wake your ass up if you're not up by then.

-Fala

A fire-breathing dragon sprite follows her name. It looks like someone isn't happy...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: To Alaric, from Fala
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 09:28:39 pm »
A perky message pops up on Fala's terminal, a pixelated image of a dragon moving across her screen along with the chipper voice

0400?

What have I ever done to make you hate me so? Don't worry. I'll be awake. I can even make us some breakfast we can eat on the way down.

-Alaric

A small, waving sprite Alaric follows the message

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 10:54:54 pm »
There's no cheery tone this time- only a very cartoony cry of "RAWR!" from the sprite of Jorinth that sits on this newest message. It doesn't sound too angry, thankfully.

Look, this isn't my doing. Blame the higher-ups. The bastards want us down in Midhaven by 0600 hours, and I'd prefer if we got up and at it so they don't bitch.

Fuck me sideways. Sometimes I hate my job.

...At least you're taking to it well... I'm off to punch a wall. See you in the morning.

-Fala

There's a small cow sprite tromping across the page, pretending to devour the last amiable statement- "See you in the morning." Already, it's halfway through eating "morning."

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 11:09:43 pm »
The next message announces itself with the image of a black bird, making a tinny cawing sound*

I don't really see much point in getting angry about it. It's...lame. But nothing can be done. So I shall just...make...cinna mon rolls with apple bits. =| And console myself with that.

Unless you want something else? I feel having some sort of treat makes it suck that much less.

-Alaric

Message is followed by a WoW orc attacking the words with an ax.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 11:19:56 pm »
There's a beeping noise coming out of the terminal. Nothing that screams that anything's wrong, just a curious peeping sound. It turns out to be an image of a small chick sprite, pecking at the subject line.

-sigh-

True.

...Actually, that sounds good. Mind saving some? It'd take the edge off before we have to head off.

I'll grab some coffee on the way there, if you're gonna go through that much trouble. How do you like it?

-Fala

The orc sprite is quoted, with the sprite situated so it looks like it's chasing the chick that peeped in the beginning of the email.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 11:38:04 pm »
The console suddenly erupts into a cacophony of peeping sounds as a ton of chicks fill the screen, tumbling around the message

Oh course you can have some! They are for sharing. I'll even time them to still be warm and gooey.

And yay for coffee. I've never been that great with coffee. I like mine filled with tons of sugar and milk!

-Alaric

The peeps start swarming over the orc sprite, covering it in a flurry of fat yellow cuteness.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal