Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Horror of Our L<3ve(My Inceny Delicious) (Rated R ;D)  (Read 3410 times)

Anonymous

Re: The Horror of Our L<3ve. ((My Inceny Delicious.))
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2009, 09:43:22 am »
she pulled back when his voice sounded in her mind. Her breath caught in her throat the initial jump of fear cutting through her like ice. He was psychic. Sweet Serpentine!. She let out a slow breath trying to control the fear and adrenaline that had cut through her like a knife through butter. There weren't many people that could scare her. She wasn't used to that feeling.

She relaxed at the velvety sound of his voice though. It wasn't threatening, at least not in a way she didn't like. She let out a long slow breath through pursed lips. Adrenaline was still pushing through her making her heart pound faster. It was going into overdrive. she could almost taste blood on her tongue already. She licked her lips and tried to focus on what he was saying to her. He really didn't make that easy.

"Now would be a good time." She spoke quickly. She knew that if they stayed in public for much longer she wouldn't be at fault for her actions. Makani wasn't known for her discretion or good judgment but she did like to keep things somewhat private. One of her hands tensed on her thigh underneath the table her nails digging into her skin through her pants.

"I am starving, in more than one way." She pulled back letting her hair slide out of his fingers. She followed his eye line to her glass and grabbed it knocking back about half of it then the other half. She gave a refreshed noise after and slammed it on the table with a smile. The warmth filled her belly and she almost purred at the feeling climbing inside of her.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2009, 12:08:45 am »
Llewellyn watched interestedly as the reptilian woman melted in response to him, his practiced, measured, venomous wiles paralyzing her, so who’s the snake now? She couldn’t hear that, of course. He didn’t want to drive her away. On the contrary...

“Well, then... let’s see if I can’t satisfy you completely.”

Then he had Makani’s hand in his and her waist in his other hand and they were out the door like dancers, barely touching the ground. The waitress, conveniently enough, forgot all about the check and the couple, and Llyn filed it away in his head to maybe tip her generously later, to even the scales. He took her into the gutters of the Cancer, robot storage and broke drunks too broke or too drunk to rent rooms.

A finger lightly on the underside of her jaw. “Pretty Makani. You haven’t eaten in a while, looks like.” He paused, looking somewhat distracted as he scanned the static for likely prey. “Well, you know what I mean.”

He whisked her away again before she could think, moving gracefully over paths left by others like himself, unknown to well behaved day-creatures. “Thieves, rapists everywhere...” he mused, trying not to look like he was monitoring the flow of bodies in the street. “A shame that the likes of us are represented by the likes of them. But we’ll get them back tonight.”

He fixed his hair and collar, grinning amusedly. “Do I look naive and wealthy?” He playfully pinned her wrists to the wall behind them, moving his face close to hers, to feel her breath on his skin. The trap is set... as usual, I am the bait. Now, a light nip to her lower lip, let’s look involved enough not to notice some amateur’s attack, and too young and inexperienced to know how to defend... what an elaborate lie!

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2009, 10:24:30 am »
She really liked the way satisfy sounded coming from his mouth, like he had a million different ways to do it. She also had a feeling that he probably actually did. Then his hands were on her. A dine and dash how fun! Or a drink and dash to go dine? To many D words. She felt like she was flying, he really had enough strength to float her along? He looked like he shouldn't have near that much.

Then she found herself in the lower levels of the Cancer. The guts of it. She crinkled her nose at the smell of one of the drunks passed out near them. The smell of old alcohol was evident all over him. She drifted off thinking, wondering if some day she would be like one of these guys. So dug into her vices that it was all she would do, and lay in gutters waiting till she could get hold of more. So twisted into them that she couldn't crawl out. She closed her eyes and felt a little shock as she remembered Llyn might be able to hear her thinking that. Her cheeks turned red.

However, he gave her an immediate distraction.

His thin fingers were around her wrist, his mouth close to hers. Her worries melted and she smirked showing a canine off just slightly.

"Oh yes, so naive." Heat hit her body hard like a match was lit inside of her and she was filled with gasoline. The serpent took a breath in through her nose grabbing his scent and just loving it. His mind came crashing into hers, she jumped just slightly as it happened. It was something that would take getting use to.

Involved enough hmm? I can do that. She thought towards him and her body raised against him her head moving towards his and his lips that nipped at hers. She nipped back trying to get him closer. Now this was nice.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2009, 11:44:40 am »
He let his mind weave without aim through her torment, hearing what she felt, those deep fears, without the slightest bit of pity leaking into his expression. Hell, she probably would be that some day, as he would probably be one of TRIM’s guinea pigs. But he never allowed himself to think of that, except to avoid it... and neither should she. It would be a challenge for him to make her forget all that without doing so directly, but it would doubtless be good for her. What a humanitarian he was!

He obligingly moved closer to her, pressing his body lightly against hers and kissing her lightly at first, before moving into deeper waters. His hand released hers, to rest on her waist, the other moving around to the small of her back... how mannerly.

Mannerly was the last thing he wanted, really. Of course he had to look that way to passersby, but the movements of his mouth against hers, the press of his nails into her back, his teeth, betrayed his desire to just...

...tear her apart.

But no, she wasn’t his prey. That would come soon enough, and with it, their lovemaking would become more raw and brutal, the way he liked it. For now, he’d catch more flies with honey than with sulfuric acid, or however the saying went.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 06:41:48 am »
His warm hand slid across her skin on the small of her back and a shiver left her. One that clawed it's way from the base of her spine to leave her lips with a noise into his mouth. His embrace, for a moment, felt sweet strangely gentle, not like she thought it would be. He had seemed like he was a very different sort of person. Maybe she had judged him wrongly. Maybe it had all been just one big misunder....

Oh Looord.

Then his nails were pushing against her, the pricks of pain making the pleasure more interesting. His kiss was harder, more passionate. His body pushed closer to hers, not hard but there was a definite push. She let a hiss of pleasure leave her mouth as her lips touched his ear, then retreated back to his lips and pushed harder, biting him just slightly. That hand on her waist, she loved it. She pushed harder, forgetting for a moment that they were pretending to be distracted.

She thought towards him again, not shy in trying new things. It was nice to be able to speak while you mouth could stay busy. She sent images to him, somewhat by accident, and the other half on purpose. They were images of her and him together pressed against each other sweating, she could just imagine how his sweat would taste when she licked him.

Then, pressing in on those images were others. Darker, sharper. They were of one of the few times she had indulged her predator like nature. She couldn't get it out of her mind. The sight of the blood, the chase, the games she had played with him. The taste...she growled into the kiss. Very suddenly she felt rewired, like she was associating her darker side with sex. Like she was suddenly sleek and dangerous. Deadly.

Her snake eyes opened just slightly looking at Llyn. She didn't notice the shadow at first. Then she thought towards Llyn again. This time a little more quickly and pushy her hands dropping to wrap around his shoulders and twist into his hair. They had to still appear distracted after all.

Llyn, even the voice in her mind sounded husky to her.

It seems we have snagged something.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2009, 02:52:55 pm »
Makani's thought-images enthralled him. It tickled him that she would try and communicate with him that way, and when he looked into them, they interested him even more. He was certain she wanted to have sex with him, that much was obvious... but the other ones, the darker ones... those were lovely. Just what he wanted to see... violence and carnage becoming sexual in her mind, as they were in his own.

He made a small noise as her fingers wrapped themselves around in his hair, and acknowledged her warning without a physical reaction. Good... let the play begin.

The man cleared his throat, as though to announce his presence, and Llyn started, breaking away from Makani and slowly turning around, still pressed close to her. "Shame on you," the intruder said, arms crossed, a few inches taller than Llyn and about three times as broad. "Caught in the act. What would your parents say?"

Llewellyn backed up against Makani and the wall, eyes wide and startled. "Oh shit..." he said in a weak voice. The man brandished a pistol and a lead pipe. Such weapons as those won't help him. "Wh-who are..."

The man gave him a light tap on the side of the skull with the pipe. He yelped, imitating pain. "Shut the fuck up. Bitch-ass kid should know some manners... now I believe an exchange of credits is in order, if you two lovebirds want to be home for dinner..."

The mugger tried to raise his gun, but found his arm paralyzed. He tried the same with the pipe, to no avail. Before he knew it, he could barely move his jaw. Llewellyn dropped the act and grinned at him, licking his lips slowly. "Food's here already, and we didn't even make reservations. What excellent service." He moved forward and grabbed the man by the neck, turning and shoving him up against the wall next to Makani. The man gave a startled whine, and Llyn grinned all the wider. "Dinner time."

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2009, 11:00:58 pm »
Makani put on wide scared eyes. She pulled it from her past, when she was younger. She felt a boiling sort of blood in her as she thought about the memories but pushed them back down quickly. She needed to use it for the moment, for the act, the bait. The clutched the back of Llyn playing the part of the scared girl perfectly. Hearing Llyn act in front of her made her realize that this man was in a lot of trouble tonight. She grabbed onto Llyn harder, more because of the feelings he gave her than the act.

She jumped back when the pipe connected, and actually felt a bit of worry for a minute. The guy was big, Makani was strong for her size but Llyn was...handling things perfectly. He was holding himself back, she was finding it difficult to stomach the anger she had for the man. Hitting Llyn right off. She would have diffused this situation at any other time, taking a bite out of him. Llyn seemed fine though. Then she saw the panic on the man's face.

Classic.

He hit against the wall and she moved next to Llyn just behind his shoulder. That licking of his lips...he was just...delicious. That predator look in his eyes. It made her body want it. She actually got nervous for a minute, performance anxiety. What if she didn't have the taste for it anymore? What if it just didn't call to her. Then she started to smell the man's fear...and it smelled...amazing. She lifted her nose breathing him in deeply. She placed a hand on Llyn's arm.

"Oh you." She licked her lips and stroked her tongue across her canines. "Those jokes are just horrible etiquette I'm sure."

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2009, 09:32:35 pm »
The predator exhaled in a breathy, almost wheezing laugh. His arm slithered around her waist. "And who's going to evaluate my table manners, darling? Him?" He let go of the man's neck, leaving him pinned to the wall, and began to unbutton his clothes. "I'd make another joke about his tasteless clothing, but he'd give me a lower score, I'm sure." He slowly slipped the clothes off the man's broad shoulders, letting them fall to the ground.

He ran his thin fingers over the man's neck, where the blood ran close to the surface of his skin. "He looks very good... tall, and with a lot of meat on his bones. He should be enough to go around, right?" He left his nail pressed into the vein, and turned his gaze on Makani. "Unless you have more of an appetite than I assumed... in which case I could always get you more." That would make Llyn's day, to find a woman who demanded that he hunt down two people to feed her.

"Dear Makani..." he said, his voice low and rasping hungrily. "Would you like the first bite?" The man shuddered violently, making whining noises in the back of his throat, as though he had finally figured out that he was about to be a meal. Llewellyn gave him a crooked grin, stepping back to allow the reptilian woman to move in front of him.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009, 12:22:39 pm »
As his arm snaked around her waist she nuzzled into his neck her eyes closed. She let a happy hiss escape her throat and ran her tongue over the skin of his neck. He had a very interesting smell about him. Sweat, but something else. It had a strange scent to it. A very odd scent to it. Like something was hidden deep down in there. Something...deep... dark...red and delicious.

He drew her attention back to the man as he spoke. She had almost forgotten about the man as she was all wrapped up in Llyn. She didn't want to detach herself from him but she gave in and turned to look towards the man a dark lust playing in her eyes. Her tongue ran over her teeth as she looked at him. She looked up through her eyelashes at him, that sort of creepy hungry look of a predator.

He moved so she could walk in front of him. For a moment she felt like she was in military school again. The thing that gave her so many issues with authority she just couldn't help but hate all of them. She was being tested how much pain she could inflict once again. She felt the red hot anger of being told what to do, of being considered weaker than someone else and she took steps towards the man almost unaware of what she was doing.

She slid a knife from her pocket that snapped open like a switchblade. The handle was a blue sort of pearly color the whole thing glinted in the light, looking deadly and cold. She grinned and got up in the man's face her eyes narrow as she looked at him.

"Oh don't you wish you had chosen a different life." She hissed at him. She was imagining anyone who ever had come between her and what she wanted. Family that had betrayed her. She moved the knife towards his arm the anticipation was tangible. She pushed the knife against his skin in a slow motion and she moved it down his arm.

Oh that smell.

Fear...blood.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2009, 01:23:00 pm »
The woman enthralled him. It was as though she had transformed into something completely different, something dark and hungry and vicious and absolutely right. The way she behaved when pressed against him, the way she analyzed the man with those dangerousbeautiful predator eyes, her mouth... he had done well in recreating his night's playmate.

Anger, hatred, the absolute dislike of anyone she could remotely connect to ones who had wronged her in the past... Llyn had done that, when he was young. Taken out his desire for revenge through spilled blood... but even that rage had faded in him. He knew he was a complete disappointment to anyone who had ever had a hand in his raising, aside from maybe the criminals of the street, and yet he held such a high position. That was his revenge. Now he killed for the love of killing.

He looked at the knife; he looked at her. Both of them shone with an instinct to cut flesh, to bite into the unfortunate man and ruin him forever. He watched her toy with herself, try to hold herself back, building anticipation (arousal) before the event. Tension, thought against instinct, blade against skin, and then.

Then something breaks, and the real fun begins.

"Do it," he said, shuddering a bit, his voice hardly his own. Snarling, impatient, "do it. Take him..." his voice rose as he spoke, completely different from the calm, measured tone he had used in the bar. "Take him and make him yours!"

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2009, 11:38:28 am »
Something snapped in her, her head twitching to the side as Llyn spoke in her mind. The knife pressed deeper, harder slipping through skin so easily it took barely any effort. She lifted her nose to the air smelling it, letting the temptation pull her in. She slid forward raising the knife back up slowly, carefully. Almost like she was creating art. She peeled off a strip of flesh on the arm.

She was so completely entranced she didn't even bother to enjoy the man screaming. She was deep into her mind, deep into an animal side of her that was so deep down. Nothing was even running through her mind. It was all instinct and movement. Darkness and survival. Blood and food. Her head twitched to the side again and she lifted the piece to her mouth and then swallowed it quickly. The flavor passed through her mouth in a quick motion. Makani was never much of a slow eater. She never had to be.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as the taste came over her. All of her body was twitching but trying to stand still and enjoy at the same time. It was like slipping into a sort of high she hadn't experienced in a long time. It reminded her of...running, of racing...YES! A dark sort of cover over you, where everything was fast, but so focused. She bared her teeth slightly tinged with blood at the man's face. A sort of rattling hiss escaping her.

She leaned in closer to the man and spoke slowly to him, her voice barely sounding her own, the huskiness of her voice turning into a sort of hiss.

"What could have brought you heeeere, of all placezzzz to get lost." She turned back to Llyn looking at him over her shoulder. An eagerness in her eyes. That predator present in her but...she knew when someone was an Alpha, she would pick at it like a scab, always showing she could be. When it came down to business, she'd fall in line where she needed to.

"Would you like a bite?" Her grin returned her head held slightly below his not quite stretching to her full height.

Anonymous

Re: The Horror of Our L<3ve(My Inceny Delicious) (Rated R ;D)
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2009, 12:33:21 pm »
Suddenly the motion of the knife in Makani's hand seemed easier, more natural. Llyn loved that... he watched the way she moved, contemplating even the slightest twitch before executing it. His eyes were wide and dark, experiencing the same pleasure she was, the corner of his mouth turned up in a grin that, for once, was not completely fake.

The man's screams shook the area, waking some of the derelicts that lay in the gutters, a sort of musical accompaniment to the scene... and Makani's mind was quite a show. He'd had no idea how different the woman would be, once she loosed the monster within her. She seemed hypnotized by hunger and blood and metal, very little remaining of the more civilized persona she kept about her. For that matter, his was pretty much gone too.

Makani's words seemed to do as much damage to the man as the knife had, his eyes wheeling around in his head, twitching, trying to get away, anywhere else, but not knowing how. He couldn't speak; he was overcome by the presence of the two flesh-eaters, knowing both were there for the sole purpose of satiating their hunger on his meat.

And then it was Llewellyn's turn.

He bared his teeth for her, crooked and deceptively sharp. Her little displays of subordination attracted him to her even more. "I would," he replied eagerly and moved forward, bending down and lifting the man's wounded arm to his lips. Inhale, shuddering exhale. The heat radiating from the wound was too much for him. He sank his teeth deep into it, pulling away a thicker piece than Makani had taken, and devoured it slowly, almost sensuously before the eyes of his prey.

You don't have to stand away from me. We hunted him together, we can eat him together. his tongue darted out to clean the blood off his lips as he looked at Makani.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2009, 10:39:44 am »
It was unspeakably attractive the way he moved. His bared teeth. He was everything that cried to the predator in her, embodied. That grin on his face? It sent shivers down her spine, cold horrible shivers that warmed her at the same time. She couldn't explain how...that felt...to her. It was something that was so dark and so attractive, like someone had set a drug in front of her she'd never even heard of. There was no way Makani could resist it. Willpower was never her game to begin with.

She relished the way the man looked at her when she spoke to him. The scent of full blown fear. It was something that...can never be given a definition. It was more than a scent...it was a feeling, a wave of thin touches over the body, a look, a tangible something that just snuck in and promised wonders to come. It was a feeling, a scent, a taste, that told her that she was in charge. When so many times she hadn't felt that way. She ached for it everyday of her life to just feel...important to people. And here? She may be one of the most important people in this poor guys' life.

Makani watched Llyn move forward to the man, almost like walking towards lover. She let a slow smile cross her face as she watched him bite into it like the professional he was. She felt her knees start to wobble as he turned to look at her the blood still on his lips and his voice in her head. The serpent had to answer its charmer. Taking slow steps forward but still slightly hunched over she came closer to the man and took the other arm her knife still in her hand.

Her snake eyes looked him over slowly, carefully. She was picking the next place to take a bite out of. The next place to sink her teeth into and swallow whole. She was starting to feel greedy as she looked at their prey. Hungrier, wanting to fill a dark pit in her stomach that she could probably never satisfy. Her hands ran over his arm then over the man's cheek like she cared about him. Then she bit down into the bicep of his other arm her hand on his neck pushing his head away from her. Her other hand grabbing his wrist hard and tight.

When the blood poured into her mouth she gave another rattling hiss. It felt good not to think, not to feel anything but darkness. This animal inside her always coiling around her insides, begging to get out. It resulted in her treating people like prey constantly, the racing, the thrill of the chase, tossing them aside when she was done. Riding every little adventure that came her way. She living this moment everyday, a poor substitute to the real thing.

The hand on the man's neck strayed over, grabbing at nothing looking for Llyn to make a connection to feel him there with her, watching her, enjoying the meal with her.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 01:25:58 pm »
She was better at this than he'd thought she would be. He watched her as she took her second bite, using her teeth alone this time. He moaned just slightly, eyelids dropping a bit as he watched this beautiful woman tear ravenously at her prey. To him, a healthy appetite was sexier than anything.

Llewellyn quickly decided there was no point in trying to conserve this one. Eat your fill, he directed as he ripped more meat from the man for his own consumption. You needn't hold yourself back for my sake. I've been doing this for a long time. He was curious to see how she would behave; whether she would lose herself in the sensation of tearing meat. Llewellyn himself was beginning to surrender to his hunger, ripping with abandon at the man's arm, and snarling when the man's screaming annoyed him.

He growled happily at the warm feeling of the man's flesh in his mouth. Indulgences like this were different for him; he needed this... not only for food, but for sanity. He couldn't keep his predator instinct suppressed too long and still expect the others to believe him harmless. He locked himself up when he had to, or stayed with Azrael for hours, even days at a time, but not even that was enough to keep him out of the alleys, or from traveling as far as the Midhaven to find someone to kill.

He was in rather deep, wasn't he?

Makani's hand startled him somewhat, and he snapped his teeth at her until he realized it was her. He entwined his fingers with hers, grinning and ignoring how horribly bloody his clothes had gotten. You look pretty, covered in blood. He took another bite, another satisfied moan, loving the taste and even just the idea of tearing this poor human apart. Maybe I will keep you for a while, unless you have anything more important to do. I don't want to return you until you are absolutely sick of raw meat. That grin returned to him, red-stained teeth making him look like something out of a horrible fairy tale.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2009, 10:49:57 am »
Wow.

She could barely comprehend how good all this felt. His hand slid into hers. Both of them were slippery with blood. Her eyes opened for a moment looking at Llyn out of the corner of her eyes with a look of pure lust. Her eyes then drifted to the man who's face was stuck in a sort of silent scream. Llyn was such a gentleman telling her to have her fill. The gruesome scene and his mannerisms seemed like they should be on completely opposite sides of the world. She purred as he complimented her, though it didn't really work passed the meat of the man's arm.

Nothing more important than you.

She spoke in her mind towards him. So odd to be doing that. She bit deeper into the man's arm feeling more blood slide into her mouth and down her throat. She wanted the knife again. Her hand slid from Llyn's easily and she felt around. The knife was tucked through a belt loop. She pulled her mouth away from the man swallowing again. She couldn't even remember putting the knife there. A brief call for fear of herself was left unanswered as one hand wrapped around the man's arm a bit above the wrist tight while the other? It slithered it's fingers slowly around the handle of the knife then gripped harder.

She swallowed a mouthful of blood and licked her lips. She looked up at the man, terror and pain in his eyes. Tears running down his cheeks. Then with the knife, who's sharpness surprised even her, she sliced through the prey's arm. At the bone of course there was a bit of sawing to be done. The man screamed accordingly. His eyes were all she needed to see. That deep fear of her.

There was a crunch of bone, but not from the man of his hand, it was from her jaw. It unhooked and dropped and she put the man's hand in and started pulling the meat from the bone. Her eyes stayed open on the man's face watching every change in it. Taking it all in.

And it was delicious.

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2009, 06:56:46 pm »
You beautiful creature.

Llyn was a solitary person by nature, it was true. He enjoyed being the only survivor of his meals. However, his carefully constructed human façade had gotten him used to company, and he found his predator side didn't mind at all. A kill shared with a like-minded, vicious, attractive individual was perhaps better than one enjoyed alone.

He took his time eating as Makani sawed at the victim's arm. Watching her only increased his appetite, made him want to show off his abilities to her. The man tried to writhe away from him as pounds of his flesh disappeared down the throats of himself and Makani, but Llyn still managed to hold him still. Blood flowed into Llyn's mouth, and he drank it eagerly. His eyes traveled toward Makani, and...

Holy shit.

The woman transfixed him. He had never seen a humanoid do anything like that... and it amazed him. He couldn't take his eyes off her, barely breathing as she inserted the man's hand into her gaping mouth. Admittedly, he had odd tastes, but Makani's detachable jaw was possibly the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

How much of that arm could she take?

Llyn dropped the man's mutilated remaining arm and moved toward Makani, licking his lips slowly. He stood behind her, gently stroking her hair, then her jaw and neck. "That is the loveliest thing..." he trailed off, not wanting to say anything to ruin the moment. He watched her through half-lidded eyes, touching her with near-reverence.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2009, 10:33:21 am »
Makani slowly started pulling the arm from her mouth her tongue wrapping slowly around it and her teeth sinking in and stripping the arm of flesh and meat. She was completely absorbed by it, the taste, the texture, that feeling of being full in so many ways. She couldn't explain that last one to herself. It was just there. Her forked tongue wrapped around each of the fingers pulling off the remaining bits and pieces.

She could feel Llyn touching her just barely on the edge of her visions. It was like a sort of electric shock on her skin wherever he touched. It made the warmth in her body go to a whole different level. Her cheeks were starting to look red, but that was just from the comfortable heat that was resting in her body. She let her eyes look over to the man who's mouth was agape as he watched her, somehow still alive.

She took a step back and pulled the arm from her mouth slowly, carefully. It was a skeleton arm now with just bits and pieces stuck to it still. She let it drop to the ground in front of the man. The sound of it hitting the concrete was almost musical to her ears. A set of secrets notes to unlock something. She grinned to herself her jaw clicking back into place with a similar noise.

Then she finally looked over to Llyn, the look on her face almost made her want to whimper. He was so mesmerized and by her! She let a hand go to his face and she leaned in pulling at his hair desperate to feel him again. She kissed him hard her hand sliding down his neck slicked with blood.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2009, 02:11:40 pm »
He couldn't stop watching.

The inhuman angle of her jaw, the way the bones stretched her throat, the heat of her skin and how completely the meat affected her, all of it attracted him. He moaned long and low as his mind sank deeper into hers, his rapture mixing with hers. He felt it too, when he tore into the abdomen of living prey, prying away flesh to reveal and destroy the clockwork within. The killer's orgasm, meat and blood and victory.

He wanted... something. Touch her, lick her, bend her over and rape her. Something. But, no, it would be wrong to distract her from this. It was a ritual older than any religion, one he had taken part in so often, one she was too often denied.

So he waited, until her eyes met his.

He was breathing hard, mask cracked into twisted adoration. It was like witnessing an exorcism, seeing her tear the humanity from herself, watching her true nature struggle to free itself, to reveal itself to Llyn's own predator. He obeyed her touch without question, pressing himself close to her as she kissed him, growling in pleasure.

Beautiful predator, he thought to her. I want to spoil you, give you everything you desire. I want to see as much of your true self as you will show me.

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2009, 10:34:08 am »
The serpent's response to him in her mind was more than words as he spoke to her. It was a hot desire and darkness being fulfilled. She could feel her body temperature rising even further, sweat starting to prickle across her skin. It was like Llyn had injected a drug directly into her veins composed entirely of everything she ever wanted all at once. It made her dizzy from the head rush. An ecstasy filled her from her toes to her lips.

Makani was like a very terrifying teenage girl, all she wanted most of the time...was to get what she wanted. However, Makani wanted everything. She had always wanted someone to worship her, to take her under their wing, but to let her continue doing all those detrimental things in her life. She even had toyed with the idea of whether if someone filled that role could she say the word love and forever in a real way? Makani wasn't even sure what love or forever meant. All she knew was that she really, really loved Llyn loving her.

Please Llyn give me everything! I want it all with you. Her 'voice' was a dark but demanding sort of growl. Maybe even pleading. All her thoughts were drowned away, instinct and want were in the forefront and they were very, very happy there. She grabbed his arm hard pulling him as close as she could her other hand still on his neck letting her nails dig into him.

She wanted him all over her, wanted him to give her everything, wanted to tear him apart, to see what he tasted like on the inside, to spend forever at his side, she wanted Llyn completely and totally.

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2009, 12:54:59 am »
His eyes drifted shut and open again, exhaling slowly and feeling the pleasure in him scrape his lungs. He felt her against him, warm and heart beating fast and blood-scented, on her, in her, in him. He growled and pressed harder against her, and leaned down to kiss her neck, and lick s l o w l y all the way up to her jaw. Yes, a lovely turn of events.

I like that, he thought to her. What you just did. Hot, hot. He growled again, and licked again, and closed his eyes. I want to see it again. You'll have everything you desire, and everything I desire... I'll feed you until there's no meat left here. The entire core of him was on fire. Everywhere she touched, this delicious burn, and he couldn't breathe without feeling it. He needed her, yes, just as much as she needed him.

Pleasure was his drug, and she his syringe and needle.

I have such a beautiful thing here, exhale, inhale, nip, lick, exhale, and it will take me a while to enjoy it fully, I think. He pulled back almost reluctantly. "Have you finished eating?" He glanced down at her. All that meat, he wanted to feel it inside her. Up again, eye contact. Be polite. "If you have, I would like a bit more time. Then we will find a place to hide ourselves."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal