Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Checking in  (Read 578 times)

Anonymous

Checking in
« on: February 18, 2009, 06:43:43 pm »
This is Slider checking in.  I'm in for any projects available.  Contact me.  We've already got them looking over their shoulders, let's be there with a bang when they decide to glance again.

Slider out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Checking in
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 07:48:52 pm »
...Be there with a bang? Are you daft?

They almost caught us.

Hold on...

...Be careful where you sign in. They're watching us all carefully, now. For all our sakes, don't screw up.

There's a reason why they're looking over their shoulders, and that's because they've realized we're right behind them. Don't paint a target on yourself.

-Vallewida

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 08:03:48 pm »
If we sit by while they're unsettled they will only regain their footing and the distance we've grabbed will disappear.

This is not heroism or stupidity.  We all must be careful, but not so much that we lose what ground we've gained.

Battles aren't won on the sidelines.

....Someone's coming.

-Slider

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 09:47:37 pm »
Quote from: "Slider"
This is not heroism or stupidity.  We all must be careful, but not so much that we lose what ground we've gained.
As refreshing as I find that sentiment, I advise you to keep your guard up - they're watching every move we make, and it would be a shame to lose you so fast. Welcome to the subnet.

Also, don't say anything important here.

P&L,
Sylph

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 12:38:49 am »
When fighting a war, one must choose which battles to press on, and which ones to retreat from. This having not been a planned attack, it would only make pressing forward the foolish choice.

One should never stick their hand into the nest to gather the honey once the bees have freshly been riled up.

Remember, the most successful attacks happen when the enemy has their guard down, and does not see you coming.

~Oblivion

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 09:44:48 pm »
A warm welcome to you as well. Keep your head down for the next few weeks - you won't want to be seen contacting us ruffians. It's safe to assume Marshal will be cross-referencing the times when Pilots log into the Citadel's network and the timestamps of Gospel posts, so be sure to throw some interference in.

Still trying to find that mole. I have a new project in the works, but at the moment this isn't a safe place to discuss it.

- Friendly Neighborhood Sylph

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2009, 03:02:11 pm »
I have a new project in the works, but at the moment this isn't a safe place to discuss it.

I know that you can't speak freely here, but keep me in mind if you need anything.

Loggin' out
-Slider

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 06:10:09 am »
Reiterpallasch here. I'm checking in, been under too long.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 12:59:35 pm »
Welcome to the subnet. Keep it quiet, though... not everyone here is who they seem to be.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal