Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: That time of the month (Rhi-face)  (Read 1509 times)

Anonymous

Re: That time of the month (Rhi-face)
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2011, 06:23:55 pm »
"Way too long! And you should thank me from saving you from that disaster of a hair style!" Actually, Alaric didn't think his friend's hair was all that bad, but Gabe had plenty of ego without Alaric feeding it, "Cheating bastard! I'll pay for food this time, but just you wait. I'll kick your ass and do it with skill alone."

Alaric let Gabe up and sat down, starting to change back into his street shoes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: That time of the month (Rhi-face)
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2011, 09:55:26 pm »
Stumbling away from Alaric, Gabriel ran his hands through his hair in a vain attempt at fixing the damage. But it was too late. The gel was already all crunched up and it was a lost cause, but at least he'd messed up Alaric's hair, too. Hah.

"Yeah, sure, I'm sure you will. You'll beat me so good. With pure skill alone. Uh huh, yep," he said with a grin, giving Alaric's shoulder a playful push as he took a seat next to him. He quickly changed into his own shoes. "Guess we'll just have to see next month, eh?"

[End thread? :3]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal