Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sisterly bonding (Lizzy-bit and open)  (Read 1351 times)

Anonymous

Re: Sisterly bonding (Lizzy-bit and open)
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2010, 09:26:43 pm »
"The cute kind." Sabela was very at home in the mall. She liked malls, as much for the experience then anything else. Not everything she owned was super expensive. Malls often held hidden gems.

She lifted one dyed green eyebrow, "What? You...are joking, right? We don't shop there Viola. Poor, ugly people shop there. And you are not poor and I am really doing my best to keep you from going ugly."

Shaking her head, Sabela headed into the mall, pretending she didn't notice the stares. She opened her mind a little, listening in on all the thoughts, soaking up the envy, wonder and attention. Yes, it really was her. Gods but she loved being famous. It was better then any drug, any sex she had ever had. The fact that most of the thoughts were rather negative didn't faze her at all.

"Here." Sabela entered the small, pricey shoe store, examining some of the shoes. Oooh. She liked those, but for her, not her sister. Picking up the shoe, she looked it over, "See what you like. I'll tell you if you are allowed to wear it or not. Unless you need some help picking things out."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2010, 10:56:45 am »
Viola pick up a pair of heels. Slender, black, lace up's with a five inch heel on the back. They where the most beautiful shoes that Viola had ever seen. Viola stared at them for awhile before setting them down. They were lovely, but they weren't really her.

Glancing over at her sister, Viola knew who they would have looked good on. They would have looked wonderful on her; She would have walked like a goddess in them. The trashy bitch probably had diamonds on her toenails or something...

Viola sat down with a small sigh, looking down at her own shoes. They where old and worn out, the laces had been replaced so many times that the orange laces clashed with the green shoe.

She looked looked over at the full length mirror. She could see her and Sabela in the mirror. Viola clothes where mostly hanging off her and she looked like she was still 30 ponds heaver then she was. On the other hand Sabela stood there with her designer clothes that fit her frame perfectly. The sweater helped hide her lack of a bust and the mini skirt showed off all of her long, slender legs.

While she didn't want to dress like that, maybe it was time for a change. Maybe invest in some clothes that fit right. It's not like she couldn't afford a new wardrobe.

"Hey, Sabs. What do you think I should try? I don't want any of your whore heels, but you can probably get me into something besides sneakers."

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2010, 11:10:51 pm »
Sabela was busy looking shoes over to be paying much attention to her siblings. So many cute shoes, so little time. It was an addiction, it really was. One she really had no desire to break. Despite already being tall for a woman, Sabela liked heels. She should pick some up for Arrow. The girl needed to learn to walk in them. A skill all woman should have.

"Hmmm?" The green haired Pilot looked up from the heeled sandal she was holding. Her lips curled up in a smile at the mention of whore heels, "Well, try something with a heel that's only an inch or two. Start small."

Setting the shoe down, Sabela walked along one wall, pulling a few down and dropping them onto her sisters lap, "Here. Try those on. You should be able to pull them off and they will look good with jeans."

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 08:31:03 am »
Viola looked at the pile of shoes in her lap. She set them down and started trying them on. out of the 12 set her sister had given (her be for getting detracted and started pick out shoes for her self.) Viola like 3 set of them. One was a set of plan back heels that she thought would be good if she ever had to be in heels for work. The next was a chunky sandal heel. Viola didn't have any sandal at all so this seemed to be a good idea. The last where a set of red heels with a strap across the foot and a little bow.

"i found three set Sabs can we move on now?"

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2010, 03:24:01 pm »
"Those are good." Much better then her sisters other shoes. These ones had style and didn't look like something a 12 year old boy wore. Gathering up the shoes, Sabela left the mess they had made, heading for the register.

Once the shoes had been paid for, Sabela headed for their next stop, "Next we get you new pants. That fit. I know a place with the most amazing jeans. And I know you can afford them." Baby steps. Once she had Viola wearing flattering jeans, she could try to get her into other types of clothes, "Maybe we can find you some cute dresses too."

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2010, 09:09:35 am »
DRESSES!!!!! "maybe next time for the dresses..... but new jeans do seem to be a good idea." Viola looked down at her jeans. They were not worn out or any thing like that they where just 5 sizes to big....

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 10:03:34 am »
"In case you have forgotten, you are a girl under all that mess. It wouldn't kill you to look like one." Sabela could not understand this weird obsession her fellow female pilots had with looking awful. Almost none of them had any idea how to dress. It was disgusting.

She headed into the department store. There was no point in getting Viola the really high end designer jeans. She would never take care of them properly. So she would get the step down, the higher end department store jeans would work well.

Moving quickly and with purpose, Sabela made he way through the racks of jeans, outwardly ignoring the looks she was getting from the other shoppers, the whispered comments of, "Oh wow! That's Sabela Llown!" Inwardly, she loved it. But, it really wouldn't do to let people see that.

"Alright Vi. Go try those on. Remember, they are supposed to form to your leg. I'm not sure your exact size, so there are a couple different sizes in there."

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2010, 08:57:22 am »
Viola took the jeans and went to the dressing room.
Viola tired on the first pair. "Sabs!?! you out there... I cant get these ones over my hips!" Viola slug them over the top of the door and tried a second pair. these ones slipped on no problem but when she looked in the mirror in the dressing room she notice that the waist stuck out funny in the back.

"Sabs what up with this?" Viola asked as she walked out of the dressing room to show her sister.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2010, 07:06:17 pm »
"Oh...no. Take those off. Those are huge on you." Sabela made a face at the sight of her sister. Gods but she was so fashion clueless. Was every other female Pilot trying to look dumpy and unappealing? It was like no one wanted to look pretty anymore.

"Here. Lemme get you some in a smaller size. Your jeans should fit snuggly, but not so tight you start to muffin top. No one wants that." It didn't take long for Sabela to return with more jeans in what she hoped were the right size, "You've got kind of a fat ass, but you want to make sure the fabric hugs your curves of you just look larger."

Really, Viola had a great butt. Sabela had almost no ass and hated her sister for getting all the curves in the family.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2010, 08:30:39 pm »
Viola tried on four or five different pair until her and Sabela finally found three pair that both of them liked. "What next on the list?" Viola looked at her sister.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2010, 12:29:00 am »
"Well Vi, we did shoes and jeans. I doubt I'll get you into any skirts." Which was a bit of a shame, but oh well. Sabela would just be happy if Viola stopped being such an embarrassment to look at. Sabela didn't like being related to someone who looked so....ugh.

"Let's see about finding you some cute shirts. I'm pretty sure you have a waist in there somewhere, so let's try and not smother it in those stupid t-shirts."

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2010, 12:00:55 pm »
"I know a couple of place that we can get shirts!" Viola had this one. She know where she liked to get shirt.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2010, 10:04:22 pm »
"Um. No. Vi, the reason I am here with you? Because you suck at shopping. Your shirts are lame and unflattering." Shaking her head, Sabela lead her sister to another store. It was pretty trendy without being too high end.

"Layers are in. And you are a little pudgy, but that is no reason to hide it with huge shirts. Let's find some things that fit. See anything you like?" A sales girl started to approach and Sabela gave her an icy look that had her turning away to bother someone else.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2010, 06:06:28 pm »
Viola looked around and to her surprise there where a lot of shirts with geeky slogans or pictures on them. She had no idea that she could buy them in a women's cut. Viola almost felt like thanking her sister.
"Yeah I see some that I like." Viola went over to the wall of shirt and started to take shirts she liked down. Not stopping to check with Sabela, she went into the dressing room.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2010, 11:31:36 am »
It took a moment to realize her sister was gone. Sabela frowned, glancing around the area. Her frown deepened when she found all those stupid t-shirts, just like the ones her sister always tried to wear.

"Viola?" Peaking her head into the changing area, the attendant nervously fluttering behind her, Sabela tried to see her sister's feet under the stall, "What are you trying on?"

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2010, 08:03:01 pm »
Viola froze in the middle of trying on her last shirt when she heard her sisters voice,
"Mummm...a shirt that I liked... that seems to fit much better then the ones I own... Here let me show you."
Viola stepped out of her changing room. She had on a t-shirt that had the logo for WoW on it. She smiled at her sister even though she knew that her sister wouldn't like it.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2010, 12:01:31 am »
"No. Put it back." Sabela didn't even try to keep the disgust out of her voice or expression, "The point of getting you new clothes is so you stop dressing like a boy! Do you not want to be pretty Viola?"

She just didn't understand it. How could Viola like those ugly clothes? Why would she want to dress like a boy? It just made no sense, "You have a some what decent body there sis. Use it."

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2010, 04:20:25 pm »
Viola looked down at the t-shirt she had on, frowning slightly, "I thought this did fit better then anything I owned." Turning to the mirror, Viola didnt think she looked that bad! She had a shape in this shirt that she had never had before. You could actually see her waste and it fitted well over her breasts.
"Ok well I like it. But I don't mind buying other ones. Which ones do you think I should wear?"

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2010, 09:43:49 pm »
"Well, I don't like it. It's better than your current stuff, but it is still awful." Sabela sighed, shaking her head, "Let's find you actual fashionable clothes. Something that shows some skin would be nice."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal