Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sisterly bonding (Lizzy-bit and open)  (Read 1352 times)

Anonymous

Sisterly bonding (Lizzy-bit and open)
« on: February 01, 2009, 11:51:23 pm »
Tapping her pink lips (sunset lipgloss from Chenal) with her sunglasses (EGIS brand), Sabela frowned at the hallway. Her baby sisters room was just down the hall, all fresh and new. Viola had finally graduated her candidacy, a fact which had greatly relieved the older Pilot. She had worried about her sister all through her candidacy. But she hadn't allowed herself to see Viola much. She didn't want to end up coddling the girl and have her end up in TRIM.

Which made things just that much more awkward between them. Sabela had never really understood her younger sister, the two of them had never been close. They were just very different people. And then having Viola show up as a candidate had just made everything that much worse.

Sabela loved her baby sister, she did. She just didn't like her very much. And she really didn't understand her. She was a cute girl, but she never really did much with it. And she was always playing those stupid video games. Like other blond Pilots Sabela could think of.

The thought of Gabriel made Sabela smirk. He was such a fun toy. He squirmed and blushed and all that impotent rage. It just made her want to tease him some more. She understood why Cross liked messing with him so much. And he was far less gross then his weird, too tall alien freak of a friend. The thought of Alaric gave Sabela a small shudder.

But this was all moot at the moment. She was still standing in the hall way, perfectly coiffed and dressed (mini skirt from Darkline, patterned tights, knee high boots by Chenal, tank top and sweater by Lorii) and totally unsure what to do.

It was stupid really. She should just go knock and just...make sure Viola was settled. And see how many people she had to go smack around for messing with her baby sister. Now that she was graduated, Sabela could go take some revenge for her. She already knew that Shiloh was going to get a high heeled foot between the legs.

With a sigh and a frown, Sabela headed down the hall to her sister's door and gave it a ring, flicking a strand of bright green hair out of her eyes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Sisterly bonding (Lizzy-bit and open)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 09:34:13 am »
"Coming" Viola yelled from in side.

Viola made the mistake of trying to get to the door as fast as she could. However with all the stuff her mom had sent her the last couple of day (Which she had neglected to unpack) moving quickly was a disaster.

Viola went headfirst over some small boxes on the floor and crashed into the door.

“Ouch, Sorry just a sec.” She scrambled to her feet and wondered a little about how she ever made it through her training.

She got back to her feet and dusted her self off. She looked more then a little disheveled. She put on her best smile and opened the door.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 10:53:10 am »
Oh lord. It was worth then she had thought. Sabela couldn't quite keep the displeased surprise from her expression. How was she related to this girl? Doing her best to quickly compose her pretty features, Sabela gave her sister an overly bright smile, "Uh. Hello Viola."

Sabela wasn't overly sure what her sisters reaction to her was going to be. When she had been a candidate, Sabela could see the resentment in her eyes when she looked at her. Because Sabela had let all those things happen to her. All that pain, all that violence.

And telling someone it was for their own good never really helped. It was one reason Sabela had made sure to rise to the top. She might not be the most powerful psychic, but she had studied damn hard and had gotten good at it. She had made friends with Cross and his cronies, did her best to make sure she was the one hurting someone, not the one being hurt.

It also helped that it would have been a lie to say Sabela didn't like who she was and what she did. It was the way of the world and she was quite fine with her place in it. Well, until she had actually graduated and found freaks like Alaric and retards like Trance promoted above her.

Sliding her sunglasses, entirely unnecessary in a hive city but just so damn cute, to hang off the front of her dress, the older Pilot shifted nervously, not really sure how to proceed, "I see you got the stuff mom sent...."

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 10:59:22 pm »
The smile faded, “Yeah I got it. What are you doing here?” Viola didn’t want to see her sister.
She wasn’t ready, there were too many question to ask her.

Viola didn’t know if she wanted to just start yelling at her or brake down into tears. “I’m sorry that’s not what I…… It came out wrong.” Viola was shifting back and forth, putting weight from one leg to the other. She felt weird with her sister in front of her, nothing about it felt normal. “Its just…why are you here?”  

Viola had never been close to Sabela. They were four years apart, but might as well have been eight. They had never been close, not when they where small, not when they got older, and certainly not when she became a candidate.

The only time Sabela had show any interested in Viola was when she had been picked to become a candidate, Sabela had gotten in a big argument with their mother. Viola had never told Sabela that she knew about the fight or that she knew that Sabela hadn’t wanted her to go into the program. She understood why now, but she still didn’t know why Sabela hadn’t tried to tell her about what she was going to have to go though and why hadn’t Sabela tried to stop any of it.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 12:03:46 am »
Sabela winced slightly, though she had been expecting this reaction. She had pretty much avoided her younger sister during her candidacy. She knew that if she had seen what was happening to her sister, she would have wanted to step in. And she knew she couldn't. They all learned that. You had to go through hell and back in order to graduate.

It was something you had to come to terms with. And most of the Pilots learned to except that and let it go. Some feelings carried over of course, but generally you took it for the experience it was and grew from it.

But how did you explain that to your baby sister? How to you tell her that you didn't stop the older candidates from beating her?

Sabela frowned, crossing her arms under her small breasts, "Well, it's lovely to see you too brat. I was here to see if you had settled okay." Sabela was still Sabela and she was not exactly thrilled at her reception. And she didn't know how else to relate to Viola, "No need to act so thrilled to see me."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 12:28:37 am »
“Oh right……. Umm….. Would you like to come in? I might have something to drink in side.” Viola gave her best ‘I’m trying smile’ she could some up with.
   Viola opened the door and started to pick up all the things she had tripped over. She walked to the kitchen, setting and picking things up until she got to the fridge. When she opened it and looked around all she had was “Supper pump kick ass” she took out a can and turned to the door where she had left Sabela.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 01:26:52 am »
"Yes, thank you." Sabela glanced around at the mess, wrinkling her nose slightly. It was a total sty in here. How were they even related? Stepping over a box with one perfect shoe, she paused, looking around.

"Viola, do you want me to take you shopping sometime? Get you some....nice things?" Sabela didn't really want to go shopping with her sister. That just seemed like hours of awkward and arguing. But she felt like she should offer.

There was just no style in the room. It was so sad. Sabela had just taken all the good taste and left none for Viola. And a small part of her really didn't want people to judge her based on her sisters appearance.

Glancing up, Sabela took the can, looking slightly puzzled at the can. Oh.....lord. It was worse then she had expected. But she still popped the top and took a small sip, "So....." Sabela took another sip to give her time to think, "Make any friends?"

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 09:36:08 pm »
"Yeah I have some online." Viola looked up at Sabela. "But you problem meet people in here. No I haven't yet I will work on that if makes you happy." Viola smiled. She knew that she was getting on Sabela's last nerve.

"Look I'm sorry I know that just makes you mad how about we go get food some where?"

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 10:16:44 pm »
Online? Good.....god it was worse then she had realized. Viola only had online friends. That was just....no sister of hers was going to be a shut in. Not that Sabela had any idea what to do with Viola. It's not like she could introduce her to her friends.

Well, it didn't help that Sabela had almost no friends. But that wasn't the point. She was the social fucking butterfly. How did they share the same blood? Viola was just so....so....well... .sad. Dreary. She just shut herself in all the time.

But Sabela gave her a bright, if somewhat false smile, "Sure. That sounds good. Food works. Lets go out somewhere. I am so not in the mood for more awful cafeteria food." Sabela wanted to help, she did. But kind gestures did not come naturally to her. But Viola was her sister and she did love her. There was no doubt about that.

"Look...Vi. I...." Sabela frowned, her expression vulnerable. And for once she wasn't faking it, "I'm sorry. That you are here. I am. I didn't...I wouldn't..." Fuck. This wasn't coming out right. Her expression darkened a little, annoyed that she couldn't say what she wanted, "Just nevermind, okay?"

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 09:11:43 am »
"Ok, your being weird again. Look Lets leave and go some where so you can buy me something for this place."

Viola got up and moved to grab her coat.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 07:13:33 pm »
"Ugh! Whatever." Sabela tossed her head, getting a strand of bright green hair out of her face. She needed to dye it again soon, her roots were just starting to show. Sabela had nothing against her natural hair color. She just always dyed her hair green. And straightened the curl out of her hair. She didn't think any of the Pilots, Cross included, had any idea her hair was naturally wavy.

Moving back to the door, Sabela waited until her baby sister had her jacket before stepping out into the hallway, "We are getting you some cute stuff for in there. Stuff not all...weird and geeky." She was sure there would be stupid game posters or whatever it was Viola did up soon. But at least the furnishings could be stylish.

"Really baby sister. It wont hurt. We can even get you some clothes you look good in." She frowned over at her sister. She always covered so much skin. And the clothes were so baggy. It was just silly.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 06:08:24 pm »
Viola looked down at her clothes and made a face. Where her clothes that bad? Ok they hadn't changed since before she became a pilot. They did hang off of her worse then normal. She had lots some fat. Maybe her sister was right.

Viola looked at Sabela who always looked good even when they were little. "Yeah i do need new clothes. I would like some help with that since mom isnt here." Viola smiled and lock the door.

"So Where too?"

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 07:58:40 pm »
Sabela blinked, not expecting to have her baby sister actually say yes, "I....er....what? You'll let me take you shopping?" That might actually be fun. Her sister had so much potential to be pretty. Little bitch had gotten more curves then Sabela did and since becoming a Pilot and dropping her extra weight, she looked even better. Course she kept the boobs.

Smiling, Sabela almost hugged her, "Well, I vote we go now before you change your mind. We can get food while we are out." Tilting her head, Sabela reached over, tugging at one of Viola's thick curls, "Would getting you a hair cut be asking for too much?"

Regardless, Sabela was taking her victory now. Grabbing her sisters hand, Sabela tugged her toward the door. At least shopping was something she could do with Viola that wouldn't be too awkward.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 08:50:50 pm »
"What wrong with my hair?" Viola tired to look at her hair as her sister dragged her down the hall. Causing her to lose her footing. "Maybe some new shoes." Said Viola and she looked at the whole in her shoe.

"So where should we go first. There our some good thrift stores around here!" Viola smiled at her sister.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2009, 09:08:28 pm »
"Okay, first off, it's like....some.....bi rd had made residence in your hair." Sabela had her own hair chemically straightened and she maintained it as obsessively as her dye job.

"Shoes. Shoes are good." Sabela started to smile, then just stared at her sister, "Thrift store? Are you serious? I am not being seen in a thrift store. And the whole point of this, little sister, is to get you away from that awful bag lady look."

She shook her head, sighing, "Luckily, I know some good places. It's not like you are spending your money on anything else."

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 09:19:03 pm »
There was really no way that viola could argue with that. She wasn't spend her money on any thing. In fact there was nothing that she wanted to spend money on.

"So my hair? Do we do that first? I mean I guess we could change it? As long as its not to different."

Viola tried to think of all the thing that her sister would want her to buy and change. It made her head hurt.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 10:04:32 pm »
Sabela felt a warm, happy feeling in her chest. Her little sister was actually letting her prettify her, "Well, first off, lets do something about this whole....man look you have going on. I mean....really. What size are those pants?" They looked ready to fall off her sisters hips.

High heels clicking as she marched down the hall to the elevator, Sabela glanced at her sister, "Straightening it is probably out of the question. Leaving it long is fine I guess. But we should at least get it shaped and thinned."

Looking Viola over, Sabela couldn't help but have her eyes narrow a little. Viola actually had curves and boobs that oversized clothes couldn't hide. Rude. "And lots of new clothes."

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 11:14:41 pm »
Viola scrambled to but on her coat as she chased her sister down the hall. Even in heels her sister walked fast. It was very impressive.

"So where our we going first?"

Viola hoped that her sister wouldn't try to change her to much. She could use clothes that fit her better. she had lot a lot of weight going through the program.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 09:24:31 pm »
Sabela wore heels and walked like she could go for miles in them. Someone had once told her she walked like a stripper and Sabela had rather liked that. It was rare to see her without heels and she had gotten very comfortable in them. She even practiced fighting in them, and wasn't bad running in them when she had too.

"Hmmm. Probably some place we can get you some good shoes. I like to start from the ground up." There wasn't much of her sisters current look that she planned on keeping. What was she, 12? Really, it was just sad. "Then we can make some outfits to go with the shoes."

Sabela stepped into the elevator and checked her watch. Plenty of time. Good. It was going to take a while to remake her sister.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2010, 03:37:02 pm »
"Shoes... What kind of shoes?"  Viola said as she hoped in the elevator.  

After a short trip on the subway Viola found her self looking up at the biggest mall in the citadel.

"So which shoe store did you want to start with? There’s Tiny 8 over right here and I think they have a Chargeless on the other side?"

Viola looked around, not very sure about how this was going to go. The last time her and Sabela had gone shopping together she had been 8 and their mom took them. She felt out of place and more then a bit uncomfortable.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal