Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Trance, from Sabela  (Read 285 times)

Anonymous

To Trance, from Sabela
« on: January 27, 2009, 10:47:59 pm »
To: Trance
Subject: What is wrong with you?

~~~~~~~~~~

Really? You are a fucking Echo and you are doing this shit? How did you manage to climb in rank? Are they just handing out Echo ranks now? What next, make some drooling moron with a lobotomy a Noble?

What have you done to earn that rank? What qualifies you to be an Echo? Do you have some skill that no ones knows about? Some sort of leadership quality? Other then your pathetic attempts to act cute and adorable that I think most of us find frankly pathetic.

You. Are. A. Pilot. You are not some wet nosed child. Start behaving like one. Even some social reject like Gabriel or a freak like Alaric can at least act like a fucking adult. Or are you just brained damaged?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

shinigamikitsune

Re: To Trance, from Sabela
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 11:24:25 pm »
To: Sabela Llown
Subject: RE: What is wrong with you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know, just because I'm not cranky like the most of the rest of you, or go around acting like some high and mighty jerk, doesn't mean that I'm not a good pilot.

Who are you to judge what makes a good pilot, simply by the way that I carry myself when I'm not on a mission or working? Who are you to even pass judgement on whether I earned my rank or not at all?

If you do not like the way that I act, then keep it to yourself. I have not given you any personal reason for you to question me, or even lash out at me as you have. Everybody is different, and acts in different ways. For you to attack another person simply because you do not personally approve of how they act is unacceptable. I also find it out of line for you to be questioning a pilot of higher rank on whether he deserves his rank or not.

You know very little about me, and even less about what it took for me to earn my rank. I do not have to explain myself to you, and neither should you be questioning me about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal