Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hey all you Space Station Libra Folks!!!  (Read 373 times)

Anonymous

Hey all you Space Station Libra Folks!!!
« on: January 01, 2009, 11:36:37 pm »
Howdy!

As the new Space Station Libra Military Commander, I figured I'd make a little edgy story up to introduce him. And I decided to make him gain his position as of today, so it would kinda flow better. Instead of just having my character suddenly exist as the new Military Commander.

Anyways, the thread is posted, and I would definitely love anybody from Libra Space Station to talk to the General!

I specifically put in my post that he was scheduled to meet with Captain Malriiko Arabar. So it would be great if she could show up in the thread, but if not I can certainly improvise!

Anyways, seeing as there's only currently 7 members of Libra I'm hoping to jazz the place up a little bit. Maybe get some interesting back story rolling about the spies from Aedolis that attack General Kai in my post.

*thumbs up*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Hey all you Space Station Libra Folks!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 01:08:03 am »
WHOO, awesomsauce! I can send Mal his way! 8D
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 02:07:10 am »
I'm not on very often but Doc J could be making a mess of things on Libra. He's an alcoholic doctor who attracts trouble. He was heading to Libra from Caner last time I played him.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 12:27:31 pm »
I'm not really sure what an alcoholic doctor could add to the RP, if you don't have anything like an idea for a side-plot or anything. . .

If your character was drunk and disorderly enough I suppose you could get beat up a little bit by military police and tossed in the brig. . .

lol! I mean, unless you have some kind of interesting idea other than being drunk. Or perhaps something somehow related to the spies that tried to capture General Kai and bring him to Aedolis for god only knows what. But then your character would be involved in spy stuff with Aedolis, which wouldn't bode too well for him. . .

Or you could just show up and say "hi", etc.

*shrugs*

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 08:14:02 pm »
Hmm, getting in trouble is a good idea. Maybe he could be useful as a doctor though. If there was an accident that the Libran doctors might not be able to fix, maybe they could call Doc J in. Just because he's often drunk, doesn't mean he isn't a good doctor.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 08:35:05 pm »
Here's an interesting idea (maybe):

What if your Doc enlisted in the Libran military?

Doctors in the military nowadays get massive annual bonuses. And perhaps you could no longer work as a doctor as a civilian because you drink too much? Maybe he's still a great doctor, but his coworkers had problems with him drinking all the time. And maybe the Space Station Libra Military is very short on doctors, and would offer your character a great bonus for earning a commission! Perhaps your character didn't even realize this until he had a little conversation with yours truly, General Denz Kai.

Ok, so that's A LOT of maybes, and you're probably not willing to go in that direction with your character at all. . .

*shrugs*

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 09:01:55 pm »
Hmm, that is interesting. Doc is there for a family thing that he doesn't want to be at. He lives on the Cancer. He thinks the Libra is too quiet. Now that he's actually there, he could see differently.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 12:29:57 pm »
Anybody wanna jump into this RP before this thing just dies away completely?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal