Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Experimentation ( Rina and open )  (Read 2165 times)

Anonymous

Re: Experimentation ( Rina and open )
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2009, 09:33:59 pm »
"Yea maybe." Viz said. He was sure things would be a lot less hectic if Andreas wasn't hyped up on anything the next time they went. But still going to play on the swings and things wasn't entirely his thing.

Now...Andreas and Idina might not have had any problem with Andreas just stripping in front of them but Viz had a problem with it. His face went an immidiate shade of bright red. He quickly turned around and put a hand to his head. How did he always end up seeing things like that? "Andreas jeez....next time wait until we're out of the bathroom." he mumbled, leaving the bathroom afterwards.

As soon as he did though Idina was right beside him, walking him over to the couch. "Your fault?" Viz looked at her before sitting down beside her, shaking his head. "It's not your fault at all. So don't blame yourself for everything, okay?" It really only made him feel worse. He watched her for a second before shaking his head, putting a hand on her head before messing up her hair. "So quit looking so down."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2009, 01:56:40 pm »
Idina looked back up at Viz grinning. She knew she liked him for a reason. He may be somewhat anti social, and a gloomy gus a lot of the time, but every so often he knew exactly what to say to make her feel better. He was actually very sweet despite his normal disposition, which made her normally think otherwise. Plus he was always entertaining, even if he didn't want to be.

She reached about wrapping her arms around him for a couple seconds. It felt good to give a hug, especially to Viz sometimes she though his mood just needed to be cuddled into happy. She tried not to hold onto him too long, she knew he was always a fan of cuddling. Probably because she forced it on him constantly. He just looked like he needed it all the time.

"Thanks Viz, you knew just how to make me feel better. Sometimes I worry." She sat for a second smiling at him not sure what else to say after that. She suddenly felt self conscious.

Anonymous

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2009, 08:42:14 pm »
Andreas finished up his shower, starting to feel a lot better. Still kind of twitchy, but no longer felt the urge to hurl everywhere. His head was throbbing though. A quick towel through his fine hair, a shake of the wings and Andreas was soon wondering out of the bathroom, towel secured around his skinny hips.

He padded into the living room, going toward the kitchen, "Hey lovebirds. I'm gonna make some tea. My heads killing me and my mouth feels like, well, ya know....vomit."

Totally not caring that he was pretty much naked, Andreas continued into the kitchen, pausing to stare up at the cupboard, unsure where to start. After a moment, he called back into the living room, "Does anyone know where the kettle is?"

Anonymous

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2009, 11:05:04 am »
Idina rolled her eyes when Andreas called them lovebirds. She wasn't sure Viz had ever been a lovebird, though she did have her suspicions about Shika and he. Viz was always protective, worried. It was adorable. She wasn't sure what all was involved in those feelings though. Andreas sounded a lot better now, still ragged obviously but not quite so run down. He was making jokes. She patted Viz on the leg and watched Andreas go into the kitchen.

She popped up when Andreas asked where the kettle was. She normally hid it so somehow in all the rough housing it never got broken. She moved into the kitchen standing behind him scratching one of his wings. She leaned around him and with the other hand opened the cabinet that held the tea kettle. She leaned back kissing him on the cheek.

"You know, even when you don't feel good...you're hot." She beamed at him and then turned to see where Viz was and saw the backside of him as he went upstairs where their rooms were. She shook her head the smile still there. He had finally snuck away.

Anonymous

« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2009, 07:03:52 pm »
Andreas made a happy sigh, leaning onto the counter as Idina scratched his wing. He liked that, "Heck yeah I am. Wanna make me tea? Please?" He twisted slightly to give her a pouty face. It probably helped that he looked quite pathetic.

Standing up right again, he turned and gripped her hips, nuzzling her cheek, "You always looks pretty. And if the tea helps take care of this headache, I'll take care of how hot and bothered hanging out with Viz makes you."

Andreas had an idea that Idina liked Viz. And he didn't mind. There wasn't a jealous or possessive bone in his body. He liked Idina and he liked sleeping with her, but if she found someone else that made her happy, good for her.

Anonymous

« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2009, 12:16:05 pm »
"Awww the pouty face, that's so mean and unfair." Idina pouted back her lip sticking out. "That's just not fair." Andreas always knew how to get her to do something. Evil man, of course he was sick so not like it would take much for her to feel bad for him in the first place. She pulled her lip back up into her mouth and grinned at him.

"You know I'll make you tea." Then his hands were on her hips, he knew just where to grab didn't he? Andreas was nuzzling her. She made a happy sound in the back of her throat. He smelled like soap and Andreas. A lovely mix obviously. Her hands came up to rest on his shoulders one came around to his neck. Then he mentioned something about Viz.

"What Viz?" She tilted her head at him. "Maybe just because I haven't been there," She stopped to contemplate it. "Maybe because of the curiosity, but he doesn't make me that excited." She grinned looking at Andreas her hand holding onto his neck and traveling up into his still wet hair.

"Not as much as you anyway..."

Anonymous

« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2009, 09:47:26 pm »
"Oh reeeeeaally?" Andreas kept his hands on Idina's hips, tugging her closer, his towel sliding lower on his hips, "Don't lie. You totally like Viz." The siren nuzzled her a moment before pulling back, wincing slightly. His head was pounding.

"That tea ready?" Being impatient, Andreas wanted it now. He glanced over at the kettle, "There any medicine? For headaches?" His hand came up, ribbing his nose. Sex probably wasn't a good idea right now, but Andreas didn't really care much.

He wiggled his eyebrows at the werewolf, "Hey, you know, I hear that blowjobs are really good for curing headaches. Wanna try?"

Anonymous

« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2009, 05:44:26 pm »
"I like all you boys Andreas." She smiled as he pulled her closer nuzzling her more. She saw the wince as he pulled back and she frowned.  

"Do I smell or is it the sickness?" She grinned turning back around to check on the tea. It was going, that was the only problem with Tea. Delicious, but it took time. So many things in Aedolis didn't take time now, things happened so quickly, so easily.

"It's going, kinda close I think." She turned back around as he asked her about the medicine. She tilted her head at him.

"Legitimate medicine, or the leafy green kind?" She turned back towards the steam start to pour out slowly.  Then as she was halfway turned around he asked her a question. She snorted almost grabbing the stove for balance.

"Oh god." She laughed unable to stop herself from doing so. "You really are evil." She eyed him for a moment grinning. "But maybe, if you're good and finish all your tea." She waved a finger at him the wiggle of her hips matching it. She loved to tease him, of course he deserved it, for walking around in that towel.

Anonymous

« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2009, 06:06:22 pm »
"I know. I never said you didn't." Andreas grinned, pressing his finger against her nose, "Relax lovely. I ain't the jealous type, ya know that. Maybe I can get a threeway out of ya hookin' up."

Andreas rubbed his temples, wincing, "Ah, I'll take legitimate medicine, I might take ya up on some herbal remedies later babe." He watched the tea, willing it to go faster.

"Hey now. I'm a good boy." Andreas gave her a grin, trying to ignore the pounding headache, "And good boys should be rewarded."

Anonymous

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2009, 05:45:40 pm »
Idina chuckled as he poked her nose as she crinkled it as he did so. She laughed louder when he mentioned the three way. Oh her Viz and Andreas in a three way? She tried to imagine it...she couldn't without Viz ending up crying and maybe never talking to them again. Shika she would bet had a lil bit of freak underneath there and would enjoy it...eventually after her blush muscles burned out from overactive use.  Viz she guessed would put up a fight, and that was never good.

She frowned slightly at the legitimate medicine but nodded.

"I'll find some, somewhere." She tried to remember the last time she had used legitimate medicine for a head ache. She tended to believe that it just didn't work. At least for her. Probably all the extracurricular drugs on the side. It made those good drugs work...not so well She couldn't remember the last time Andreas had wanted them. She patted him on the arm lovingly as the tea went off behind her.

She spun around grabbing the kettle off the warm burn and setting it back down. She reached up stretching, sticking her butt out a little more the necessary as she grabbed two tall mugs. She didn't believe in those short little stubby ones, they never held enough of anything. She scooted the sugar over to them and put a couple spoonfuls in each and stirred.

She breathed in a long breath through her nose.

"Mmmm, it smells good. I love tea, and you're only mostly a good boy. I wouldn't like you if you were all good boy." She smirked at him.

Anonymous

« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2009, 12:49:06 pm »
Andreas was pretty sure he could get Viz into a threeway. You just had to know how to work the kid. There was something under the surface. Like, for all that he got upset over hugs, he still seemed to like them. He was just shy. Or something. The Siren never really worried much about it.

The harsh cry of the kettle had Andreas wincing as Idina pulled it off the burner, "Thanks love. Man, I hope the tea helps. I feel like shit." Though the view of her ass was well appreciated. Any pity sex he managed to get was going to end up being gentle. He doubted he had the stamina for anything intense right now.

He took his giant mug and leaned back, inhaling the warm vapors. It would need to seep a little before he drank any, but the smell and the warmth might help, "Man....those peppers I found must have been more rotten then I thought. Don't tell Raa, okay? He'll just make a big deal about my dumpstering."

Anonymous

« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2009, 11:44:51 am »
The tea smelled nice. She felt like Tea was one of those drinks that fixed things. It was like meditation in a mug. When she drank tea it felt like she could feel it going into her body and making her better. She cupped hers in her hands blowing on it slowly her lips pursed as she listened to Andreas talk. She started to feel worse and worse. A frown appeared on her face. It had been half her fault...or at least she saw it that way. She should tell him right? It was Andreas he probably wouldn't get too mad.

She took a sip of her tea and winced before sitting it back down on the counter. She always got over excited and burnt herself.

"Your secret is safe with me." She felt sad, like she was keeping something important from him. She couldn't really deal with that feeling for Andreas. He was someone she basically told everything to. That decided it.

"Actually it wasn't the peppers." She fidgeted slightly looking down into her mug and frowning. "You know that powder uppers I use to balance out the...grrr?" She lifted her arms over her head and growled so she looked like she was going to attack him.

Anonymous

« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2009, 01:07:35 pm »
Taking a small sip of the liquid, Andreas closed his eyes and just savored it. He was feeling a little better already. He felt empty and drained after puking. Food sounded awful, but the tea was helping. Soothing stuff tea.

"What?" He gave a short laugh, "Come on. I'm not that stupid. You remember what happened last time I had some. I don't handle uppers well, ya know that." He shrugged, "Anyway, it's not like it really matters, yeah? Already in the past."

Leaning over, he gave her a light kiss on the cheek, "No use crying over spilled milk."

Anonymous

« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2009, 01:16:29 pm »
"Yeah I know you wouldn't take them...." He really didn't seem interested though so she shrugged at him. He was used to getting sick some of the time anyway, not like this one more would kill him. She sighed and nodded at him. "Of course." She picked up her cup of tea taking another sip finding it at least somewhat cooler. She could actually taste the flavor instead of burning off her taste buds.

She cuddled the tea cup for a moment still debating over whether to tell him or not. She moved passed him and waved him to follow her. Maybe she would tell him later on when he could laugh about how he acted at the park. It would all just be a silly memory then. She walked over to the stairs and turned around to looked behind her hoping he was there.

"Your room or mine?" She arched an eyebrow at him grinning. "What book do you want to read while you drink your tea?" It never really occurred to her that this was something a mother might do with their child, it was just one of their things.

Anonymous

« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2009, 10:37:42 pm »
Andreas never really worried about stuff. Probably too fried too, but mostly he didn't see the point. It had already happened so why worry. Taking another long sip of tea, he continued to relax. His heart was still twitching, but he was feeling much better.

And he had the much more pleasant thought about getting to sleep with a pretty lady, "Your room. Mine's a pit." Standing away from the counter, Andreas grinned at Idina, "Can we read that pulp detective novel I brought home the other day?" He wrapped an arm around her waist, "And can you use your sultry voice for the femme fetal?"

Anonymous

« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2009, 08:03:09 am »
"Of course it's a pit, silly me." She stuck her tongue out at him and smiled as he described the book.

"That sounds good. I always like those old detectives." His arms slid around her waist and she grinned leaning into it a bit. She looked at Andreas for a minute her eyes going over his face as he complemented her. She wondered if they were different, if their lives were different if they still would have found each other in the mess of Haviah. She voted on yes. Idina believed that there were some people who were meant to be in your life no matter what. Even if they had been straighted edged yuppies in the Upper Caste they still would have met.

"Sounds perfect." She smirked at him and started to head up the stairs her hand reaching back for one of his as she walked to her room. She was trying to remember what the state of her room was, not that it mattered to Andreas if it was messy or not. Oh! She'd need to feed Leena too. She hadn't spent much time with her rat, she needed to start working on that.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal