Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Experimentation ( Rina and open )  (Read 2162 times)

Anonymous

Re: Experimentation ( Rina and open )
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2009, 09:08:46 pm »
As he was starting to feel a little ill, Andreas slowed his swinging. The air felt good, but he was starting to lose the rush and as he was naturally lazy, activity wasn't that thrilling. Skidding to a stop, Andreas shook his head, thin hair plastered to his face from sweat, "Yeah. Okay. That sounds good."

He stood up, yawning, "Man. I'm tired." He could still feel his heart pounding in his chest though. Adrenaline rush from hell. Felt like his whole chest was pounding. Racking his hair back, the siren headed back toward the truck, "Shit. I think this is a shit trip or something." He wasn't even sure what the hell he was on. He didn't remember taking anything earlier. He had just been planning on relaxing., watch some shows. He liked soap operas.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2009, 11:33:26 am »
Idina was going to have to start putting labels on things that said in bright ass orange DO NOT FEED TO ANDREAS. Though she couldn't really blame Viz for his curiousity. She could remember how interested she was when she and Andreas were speeding together for the first time. It was certainly an interesting sight! This time though, it was the stronger stuff. The things that wouldn't agree with him very well. She was sure Viz had learned his lesson though. To make sure she'd start hiding the drugs in her room.

When Andreas said he thought it was a bad trip he brows came together in a worried expression. Could he have taken something earlier? He wouldn't have even thought about the problem of things mixing that could cause problems because, well he wouldn't have known. She caught up with him and put a hand on his cheek seeing how warm it was, a little sweat coming off on her hand. She bit her lip.

"Sugar, do you think you could have taken something and forgotten?" She made a sad face at the look of discomfort on his face, her poor baby. She moved quickly to the van and unlocked the door to the back opening both big doors.

"There you go honey."

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2009, 08:02:50 pm »
Viz blinked and frowned a little at how Andreas seemed now that he was coming crashing down from what Viz had put in his drink. Well now that he saw how bad of a crash it was, he felt sort of bad. He had gotten to see what Andreas was like hyper though so it was a sort of, that was somewhat amusing but I probably won't do it again, type of thing. He wouldn't do it again for various reasons though. First being...he couldn't put up with a hyper Andreas and second being he probably wouldn't get away with it.

He shook the thought from his head and went over to the singer and started to help him back to the van. It was the least he could do, right? Idina had already hurried ahead to open the van up for him. "You should just go home and lay down for a bit. At least until you feel better." he said, helping Andreas into the back of the van once they had gotten there.

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2009, 08:10:35 pm »
Andreas shook his head at Idina's question, "I didn't take anything. I donno what's up." He should really be high and now that he wasn't as fucked up, it was starting to freak him out a little.

The siren never looked healthy at the best of times, but he was looking a bit like death ran him over with a bus. When Viz started to help him walk, the singer leaned heavily on him, swaying against him. Things were still kinnda weird.

Climbing into the van, Andreas curling up into a tight ball and it wasn't long before he had passed out.

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2009, 07:16:17 am »
As soon as Andreas was in the back of the van she ran around to her side skidding a bit on her shoes. She stopped in front of her door putting the key in and once the door was open hopping in. She made sure to unlock Viz's door then looked back at Andreas and tried to put the key in the ignition. Though because she was looking in the complete wrong direction it was pretty much a hopeless sort of endeavor. Until Viz got in the van.

She turned back towards facing the front and put the key in the ignition and started her up. She looked over her shoulder one last time before pulling out into the street. He was curling up into a ball, obviously sick, but it looked maybe like he was going to be alright on the way home.  She would just have to take him home and curl up with him in bed and take care of him. Fix him her keep down the puke meal.

Idina gave a glance to Viz and gave a small smile as she looked at him out of the corner of her eye. The smile didn't reach her eyes there was a worried sort of look in them. She looked in the rear view mirror and Andreas was out, completely asleep, breathing evenly. She felt less worried already. Most of the time he just needed some sleep. She kept her voice down as she spoke to Viz next.

"I totally don't blame you Viz. I remember the first time I did uppers with him." She let a chuckle escape her obviously thinking about the memories. "I was so excited to find out how he would be." She shook her head a smile still lingering on her lips. "I'll give him the good old Idina come down treatment. He'll be good as new tomorrow."

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2009, 12:59:22 pm »
Once Andreas was in the van, Viz went over to the passenger front seat side and waited for Idina to unlock his door. As soon as it was opened he hopped up into the seat and shut the door before stretching a little, puffing out his cheeks some. Well that had certainly been interesting. He crossed his arms behind his head and looked up at the roof of the van. Now he just had to figure something else to do upon getting back.

He really wasn't paying attention to Idina's constant looks back at Andreas but glanced over at her when she spoke up. She was smiling and not scolding him or anything? Sure she sort of had earlier but still he had expected a bit more for some reason. Ah well..he wasn't going to complain about it. "Okay." Now he knew the singer and hyperness really didn't mix so he wasn't going to do it again of course. "You should label your drugs or something so he doesn't end up like this again if I accidentally grab something of yours."

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2009, 02:51:06 pm »
Andreas spent the car ride, curled up in a tight ball, shivering and sweating. He didn't sleep well, but it was better then staying awake and feeling miserable. When they arrived back at the house and the rumble of the engine stilled, the siren opened his eyes.

He made a small moaning sound, wincing and grabbing at his stomach again. He did not feel good. And with his mind starting to clear, he was starting to feel panicked. He hadn't taken anything. He had planned on spending the day bumming around. And he couldn't stop twitching.

Scrambling up, Andreas jerked the van door open and raced for the house. Thankfully for him, he managed to get into the house and stumble into the bathroom, dropping to his knees as he started to loudly purge his system into the toilet.

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2009, 12:39:50 pm »
Idina nodded as Viz spoke. In her head she was trying to retrace how exactly that had ended up in the kitchen. She really needed to take some memory enhancer. Some of this partying was starting to chip away at her mind. She really didn't think she had taken it down there, that was one she sort of kept to herself. She kept most of the things under wraps anyway. She shook her head and focused on the road again.

"I'm not really sure how it got down there in the first place to be honest." She pulled up to the side of the road and Andreas was out of the van quicker than she could react. She pulled the keys out tossing them to Viz.

"Lock up for me, I gotta take care of our boy." She rushed out of the van leaving her door opened and taking off after him. She got to the hallway with the bathroom in it and slid into it stopping herself on the counter. She looked at Andreas and gave a sad sigh. Poor guy.

One of her hands pulled his hair away from his face and the other rubbed his back. She cooed at him softly.

"Oh baby, don't worry Idina's here. I got you."

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2009, 10:17:48 pm »
"Well I don't know either." Viz commented. He looked in the back seat when they had gotten back and found it empty and the door open. "..Wow.." Andreas had darted off before the van had even been turned off. Well now he felt really bad. He really hadn't expected the singer to have this many problems after coming down.

He was going to go after him to help him out but Idina had tossed him the keys before he could. "Uh..okay.." Shaking his head a little, he went around the van and shut the door before locking everything up. A small sigh escaped his lips as he headed inside, twirling the keys around his index finger. Yea he'd really have to apologize for all of this once Andreas was feeling better...he really didn't want Andreas to throw up on him while he was trying to do that.

He shuddered a little at the thought. "What do you want me to do with the keys, Idina?" he called out once he was inside and had shut the door.

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2009, 04:31:07 pm »
Andreas didn't have much in his system and he had already thrown most of that up at the park. His thin frame shook and he was covered in sweat still. He normally handled his drugs well, but stimulants did a hell of a number on him, so he only took a little. And Idina's stuff was like a stimulant on crack.

Flopping his head against the toilet seat, far to drained to care about how utterly disgusting he was, Andreas just leaned against Idina, panting, "I must have eatin' something bad or somethin'."

The vomiting did seem to be helping a little. His mind was clearing a bit, having purged or burned through much of the drug, "Can I have some water or somethin baby? My mouth tastes like ass."

Anonymous

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2009, 10:18:43 am »
" Just leave them on the counter Viz." She called from the bathroom. Her one hand was still holding Andreas's hair while the other was stroking his back. The poor guy. Then he asked her for a glass of water and she let her hand drop out of his hair carefully so it would stay mostly out of his way in case he needed to go again. "Don't worry babe I'll get you some." She left the bathroom and gave Viz a small smile as she passed him.

In a very large way she felt guilty, responsible for this whole thing. She needed to be more careful with her medicine. For everyone else that mix would be strong as hell. For her it was like a supplement, a pot of coffee or...five to her day. Andreas? It fucked him over in a big way. It helped her keep upbeat, it helped with other things too she would never voice. She'd rather just let people assume she was a druggie than dangerous.

She grabbed one of the bottles that she always refilled with water out of the fridge. She moved past Viz again quickly patting his arm as she went by. She scooted into the bathroom and sat down on the edge of the bathtub, unscrewing the lid and setting it next to her. She held it out to Andreas her knees rubbing against his side as she looked at him. She tilted her head and reached out with her other hand to start scratching at his wings.

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2009, 05:34:30 pm »
"Okay." Viz went to the kitchen and put Idina's keys on the counter and then tried to figure out what to do next. He would've just gone to help Andreas but it seemed Idina was handling it. He blinked when Idina passed him and went to the sink to get some water. He tilted his head a little when she went back past him again but pat his arm this time. Shaking his head a little, he sighed quietly and followed after her.

He supposed it didn't hurt anything to at least see what he could do to help since he still felt bad. When he got to the bathroom he leaned against the door frame a little. "Need any sort of help?"

Anonymous

« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2009, 08:48:14 pm »
The toilet seat felt nice against his cheek. Later he would probably find it a little gross, but right now it was just something to lean against. All the puking made him feel weak and his mouth tasted like vomit.

But then Idina, sweet, lovely kind Idina handed him a water bottle. His hand shook as he lifted the bottle and took a swig, rinsing and spitting before he started to drink. His eyes closed and he made soft sounds in the back of his throat as Idina scratched his wings, "Awww....that feels nice. Shit....I must have like food poisoning or something...."

He didn't feel like he was going to puke again, so the Siren moved away from the toilet to curl against the softness that was his friend, nuzzling her breasts with his head.

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2009, 09:23:39 am »
Idina brought her other hand up to run his head and hair for a moment then let that other hand rest on his back below his wings as she continued scratching. She cooed at him in the back of her throat for a second then started humming one of their songs. She turned when Viz showed up in the doorway and she gave a small smile. He looked so sad, and guilty. Her eyebrows pulled together as she looked at him. He looked like he needed to cuddle as well but she knew he would never tolerate it. A hug every so often maybe, but cuddles? Oh lord forbid.

"I think he's doing alright. We may even move away from the Porcelain God soon." She let her smile widen further and she looked down at the top of Andreas's head. The hand below his wings starting to rub his back. Andreas might actually be out of party commission for awhile. The revelation of that surprised her, something so rarely came along that would take him out of the game for any amount of time. She shook her head and scratched more.

"Maybe when you feel stronger you can take a shower, or a bath! That always makes me feel better when I'm sick." She squeezed him in a one armed hug. "Then we can curl up and relax."

Anonymous

« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2009, 11:14:37 pm »
Honestly..cuddles might've actually been nice and probably this once he would've tolerated it. Sure getting used to that type of close contact might take a few minutes to get used to but afterwards he'd be fine. At least he thought so anyway. But it really wasn't that important. Getting Andreas better was more important.

"Really? That's good." he said, smiling some. Well that was at least good to hear. He was about to suggest trying to eat some crackers or something but decided against that. Didn't want to make Andreas end up back in the bathroom after all. So besides saying what he had, he was quiet, not quite sure what to add to the conversation.

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2009, 09:08:23 pm »
"Ahhhh. Ya always know how to make me feel better babe." Andreas made a pleased sound at her touches, leaning against her. He didn't think he was going to puke again, but it was hard to tell, so he stayed near the toilet.

"Sorry I ruined the fun guys." Andreas opened his bright golden eyes to glance over at Viz and give him a weak grin, "Though yer probably glad, yeah? Means yer not stuck with me at the park."

Anonymous

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2009, 11:52:58 am »
"Well, we might have scared some children if we stayed." She chuckled letting her hands move on Andreas. Sometimes she really wondered if the relationships she had with her boys were healthy. They sure felt healthy. She knew the general opinion of them might lean more in the other direction, but i felt good to know people so well. She thought it had brought her closer to Raa and Andreas without tearing her apart from either one. Maybe she was just weird.

She cooed at Andreas a little as thoughts ran through her mind. When Andreas got in the shower she could talk to Viz reassure him. Andreas was a party animal this was nothing. No problem at all, he'd recover fine. Probably with a new respect for uppers. She smiled to herself. She really blamed herself more than Viz. Oh well, harm done, nothing to do now but wait it out. She was just glad she had been around when it happened.

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2009, 12:58:12 pm »
"It's fine. Wasn't your fault." Viz said simply. He shook his head a little at the last thing Andreas said and rubbed the back of his head a little, casting his eyes to the floor. "I didn't mind being there that much." he mumbled. Okay sure that was going completely against how he had been acting there but he guessed he had liked being there somewhat. It had been something to do at least?

Of course realizing that now was a little too late but ah well. But now...what was he supposed to say after that? "Uhm....but yea....do you need anything else?" he asked, looking back over at Andreas and Idina again. Well..that worked. Not exactly something witty to say but oh well.

Anonymous

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2009, 07:38:41 pm »
Andreas enjoyed the cuddling a little longer, leaning into Idina's touch. He didn't think much on his relationships with anyone. Didn't worry him, they were what they were. Sex was sex and friends were friends and if they had sex, didn't really change anything for Andreas.

He leaned back and grinned at Viz, "Really? Well...cool then. Maybe we can go again when I'm not sick." He then made a face. His mouth tasted gross and he was pretty sure he had to smell like vomit.

Gripping the toilet, Andreas hauled himself up. He felt weak, but he wasn't ready to puke anymore, "Hey, I'm gonna take a shower, k?" With that, he started undoing his pants. Despite being scrawny and pasty white, Andreas wasn't body shy in the least.

One quick tug and both pants and boxers down and he was in fact, naturally blue haired. Leaning over, Andreas started up the shower, humming softly under his breath, quiet enough he didn't think Viz or Idina would hear.

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2009, 05:06:10 pm »
"Yeah maybe we will. Maybe sometime at night. That could be fun." She watched Andreas crawl into the shower before walking out of the room. She just couldn't help herself. Even if he was sick. She walked out from the bathroom after a minute and smiled at Viz as she walked up to him. She slid her arm through his walking him over to the couch. She leaned her head on his shoulder with a smile.

"I feel like this was all my fault." She grimaced as she unlaced herself from him and sat down on the couch. Her hands were in her lap looking up at him. "I feel so bad." She shook her head. "I should hide my stuff better than that." She looked up at him, the guilt showing in her eyes as she looked at him. "So, don't feel bad it's all on me." Idina looked back down again crossing her legs underneath her.

Sometimes she did have a tendency to be a martyr.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal