Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Brand-new! Limited-edition! Very aggravating!  (Read 340 times)

Anonymous

Brand-new! Limited-edition! Very aggravating!
« on: November 15, 2008, 06:07:06 pm »
Hey, there.  

Sam here, with my lone character.  You know the Trickster trope?  

Yeah, he's kind of like that.  Very protean and also very irritating, not to say possessed of an acute attitude and authority problem and all sorts of things, really.

Anyway, he's a new Pilot (after ten years of training), hates his dragon, and doesn't control his pyrokinesis well (while he is fashionable, those gloves he sometimes sports aren't a sartorial statement: they're covering burn-marks).  Most people dislike him.  Read his blog and you may see why.  

I'd like some cool plot with him, though.  Anyone want to have been his mentor?  Heck, maybe his mentor gave up on him years ago.  Or I'm totally prepared to accept he might not have had one--he's kind of difficult to handle.

I'm pretty new here, so I'm not sure of all the dramatic plot of the moment, but if it helps, he was one of the few people not in his room for the lockdown.  So... that.  He's a bit antiauthority and antigovernment, as I've said...

... Um, yes.  I like intrigue and action, suchlike things, and goofy banter's fun too.  He insults everyone, so that's likely to happen in any thread.

Anyone have ideas?  Help for the newbie?  I like it here, I'd like to integrate more and be a part of the excitement.

:) Sam

EDIT:  Oh!  Lookit!  I have a bit of plot.  Erm, what's apparently happened is somehow--Liv doesn't know and I'm neither sure, nor telling--he's picking up a TRIM channel and one of their code keys.  I'm not sure what exactly the technological jargon of this ostensible future is, so I stuck with some made-up stuff and number theory.  Oh, and his dad's a subject in TRIM, but he tries not to think about it too often.  At least, on a detectable level.

link to thread

EDIT again:

I've also made another character.  Anyone have anything for a TRIM scientist?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal