Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Livos Sulo  (Read 1636 times)

Anonymous

Livos Sulo
« on: November 15, 2008, 03:06:13 pm »
You all know I love attention.

Really, who doesn't?

That, and there's no fucking point in doing much of anything around here.  Newfound Pilot freedom?  Right.  Not with my shit-for-brains rat-bastard of a dragon doing cartwheels through my head all the time.  At least I get to wear some fucking clothes again.  Does someone have a problem with my language?  Oh no.  That won't do.  Here, come closer.  

Focus.  Right here, middle of your screen.  That's right.

Now, there's something I want to say to you.

Fuck off.

There, now I feel better--don't you?  Most people can use a good 'fuck' once in awhile.  Whatever do I mean by that?  Is it a euphemism or isn't?  Fucked if I know.  You probably don't either, it's a fucking sexual pressure cooker in here.  Let's just say I go through a lot of tissues and leave it at that.

Now, on to the question of my abilities.  Yes, what about those, Liv dear?  Well, really, I have no idea why you're asking.  They're just fine.  I give 'flaming' a new meaning.  Is he talking about pyrokinesis or blog posts or effeminacy?  No idea again.  Score another point for mother. Fucking.  Ambiguity.

Oh, and does this new prenatal screening law bother anyone else?  Not ethically.  I'll just miss having a few sub-par sorts around.  I mean, who won't?  They make the rest of us look better.  But if I'm going to be frank, I think the Powers that Be have been doing a little too much juice recently, if you know what I mean--of which I am roundly jealous--it's hard to score much of anything around here.  Well, hell, why not just engineer the shit out of everyone anyway?  I'm thinking mostly looks, here.

But here's what I really want to know, at the end of the day.  

1. What the hell happened on the Libra mission?

2. Why the fuck am I a pilot?

... Get out of my head, Falstaff, or I'll start shooting back images of what you'd look like disemboweled.  Look, I've pulled up some pictures on--

That's better.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Livos Sulo
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 05:07:25 pm »
I sense a lot of anger in you, young one.

Or...old one. If you're older than me. I forget! :D

Hiiii Liv! :heart: Is this a test? Can I play the answer game?

1.) ashdkljh. I was there. I don't even know, dude. One second we were there 'cause the old Imperial, Soren, I guess didn't know wtf he was doing and just randomly sent us out there and then the dragons were all lmao it's mind raep-tiemz nao because some shiznit went down on the home front and so we got called back and stuff, aaand...I guess the Libra was left out there in space all "omgwtf just happened", which I guess is kinda funny because...yeah, that was hella random. |:

1.) Coz a dragon picked you? :D

~ Gabriel
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 05:17:36 pm »
If only someone would do to me what Gabby has apparently done to his keyboard... it's violent, it's passionate, it's hard, fast, and it breaks all the rules.  Of letter order and punctuation, for one thing.  

Hey, Gabe, what are you doing later?

Oh, no, you save that for Rosales, don'tcha?  Ugh.  

On a more serious note, I'm getting quite concerned about Remi.

Say hello, Remi.

I think too many of the Pilots like to play disgruntled veteran.  Ask him about his scars.   Ask him about his shit-on-a-carpet fetish.

I wish I could be so interesting, but alas, I'm one of life's--

Do you know, I forgot what I was going to say.

Doubtless very subversive.

Oh, right.  I'm one of life's perpetual sentence non-finishers.  

About this dragon addiction, now.  I can't see how it can possibly have more pull than masturbation.  If you see what I mean there.  What I'm trying to say is I've dealt with addiction before, so:

Suck it, Falstaff.  I am not about to become one of those Pilots.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 05:27:58 pm »
And y'know what? My keyboard liked it. :heart: 'Cept it gave me the whole blue screen of death shortly after, but I think in that context it's a good thing. :D

But hey...|: Why does everyone say that about me and Roman, anyway? He's my mentor! D8

Jeez...not you too...=_=

ANYWAY! MOVING ON.

You can be addicted to multiple things, yanno. Just...for the love of all things holy, don't combine the two plzkthnx!!!

That is all.

~ Gabriel

P.S. So asking Remi. :D

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 07:05:45 pm »
There are /two/ Rosales Gabriel~

-Marshal

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 07:37:12 pm »
.................. :shock:

Uhm.

Crap. :oops:

You saw nothing, peeps. And you shut up, Marshal. Don't say a WORD.

~ Gabriel

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 11:18:39 pm »
Um....why do you want people to ask Remi about his scars? It's.....kind of rude.

Also Hi!

-Alaric

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2008, 02:33:16 am »
....You need cookies....and hugs ^^

Lighten up mate o.O

~Kat

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 02:54:33 am »
Rude?  My poor Alaric, that's the point.  It's not healthy for us to have so many stolid-and-silent types about, they give us prolix soldiery a bad name.  

Also, I don't like him very much.  What's to like?  Well, you'd know, wouldn't you--you were his little boygirltoy Candidate, weren'tcha?  Dayum, do all Candidates want to fuck their mentors, or izzat just you and Gabby?  

--Hey, look, Gabby, I'm violating my keyboard now, too.  Ecstasy heretofore unknown, I tell ya.  Ooh.  Yeah.  Give it to me.  Next I'll make a smiley with punctuation and write 'lyke.'  No, no.  That's too cheap.  Haven't felt like that much of a whore since I stopped by the lower city and met whatshername.  Or was it a he?  No idea, and it didn't matter anyway.

Has anyone ever told Pilot Richards (M. Richards if we're going to be semiotically specific) how fucking creepy he is?

You're fucking creepy, Richards, and I want some of whatever you're on.

Gabby, just fuck R. Rosales and move on.  It'll probably loosen him up.  Maybe he'll stop breaking legs, or he'll stick with breaking yours, and I really don't want to go there.  Or do I?  Only with a holo cam.

Speaking of.  Kat, fuck hugs and cookies.  No, wait, what I mean is: fuck me.  It's more charitable.  And you'll enjoy it, too.

I was thinking, today--

I know, stop, right?  Someone might get hurt.

Anyway, I was thinking about numbers.  Useful things.  Then I started thinking about what might've happened to me if I hadn't made the cut, haha, so to speak, know what I'm a-sayin'.  The trim.  I like 'Liv' better anyway, than something three times as long and numerical.  It's sort of funny how my objections tend to be aesthetic.  That's 'cause we're all Pleasure Principalists.  Pun there.  Well, if you know how to spell.  

Yep, particularly us Pilots.  Us Pilots.  Think of it, vox mo'fo' pops, I'm one of you now, bringing down the average 'dim as talc and just as flaky' quotient.

Speaking of aesthetics, I got a great new shirt the other day.  Not sure if blue's my color, though.  Maybe if I went red with the hair?  Opinions?  Green, natch, is totally outré if paired with red hair, so I would have to get rid of the new pants, and they had so many zippers, too.  Zippers are the new sartorial extravagance, I fucking adore them.  They're so dated.  It's fantastic.  But brown hair's boring.  Hm.  Blond?  Black?  Bald?

Hey--anyone know anything about ECC?  PM me if you do.  If you don't, you won't understand the acronym anywhooo...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 06:01:06 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 02:59:18 am »
You're a charmer aren't you?
Too bad I'm not much into charity towards Pilots ^^

~Kat

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 03:21:00 pm »
And next up on the 'what the hell's he thinking' list:  Vaughan Liik!  Vaughan, Vaughan... what to do with you, dear boy?  Or should I say, petulantly snippy little dickface?  Listen, kid, you don't want to know what we do to the mouthy ones.  You know that tongue piercing of yours?   I could heat that fucker up to more Kelvins than you ever want to hear about.  

Gabe, I pity you.  On the other hand, watching you try to discipline your Candidates is a little like watching a kitten trying to stop an avalanche.  You're fucking pathetic sometimes, man.  But aw, gotta love you anyway.  As Rosales (unspec.) well knows.  Just such a charming little motherfucker.  Maybe I should go blond.

Well, Vaughan, I have to say there's something about you I like, and you should in no way take that as a compliment.  You remind me, you see, so much of myself.  If I'd had a few IQ points burned off and suffered a heavy application of Pilot 'look at me, I'm orange and full of holes' Lockwood's so-called 'style'.  But you've really gotta learn when to pick your battles, chumly, or they'll be picked for you, plucked as it were, or should I say, trimmed?

And that's been your latest episode of Liv Sulo's TRIM Watch!  The ones to watch, as they kick their own asses out the door (and if you think that's impossible, you should see a man's pelvis after Rosales is done with him).  I will say this, it makes it easier for the rest of us.

Stay tuned.  

In other news, I have cut off the luxuriant cascade that was once my hair, but have kept a bit of a fringe.  I think it looks good.  Plan of action for this week?  Going to see if I can get a ride on the electric tiger.  Shoutout to Seiteki.  Is it just me, or is she hot?  

It may be just me, I think I've set my sleeve on fire.  Hsss.

Same with Pilot 'green hair and rose-colored glasses'.  And a nice ass.

Yes, ladiiiieees, Pilot 'I just want to' Liv Sulo is here.  

You like that, do you?  My name lends itself so well to play.  Livid livious lascivious Liv.  'I just want to' Liv 'somewhere where I'm not constantly ordered around by idiots' Sulo.

Just kiddin' there, Pilots, I love it when you tell me what to do.  Fuckin' turnon.

--Pilot Sulo,
over and out.

P.S.  Oh yeah, said I was gonna record this... I did fifty-eight pushups last night, then I lost interest.  Spec training is much better, screw this fitness regimen.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2008, 09:06:33 pm »
You sure do talk a lot.
But nothing even about me!
Ouch! Apparently wings and glasses are more your thing than scorpion tails. *winks*

-Satori C.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2008, 09:29:31 pm »
I'm sure it's just you.

I'm not called the Ice Queen for nothin', Boyo.

- Seiteki

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2008, 10:29:09 pm »
Well, this proves to be thoroughly amusing.

It's nice (in some masochistic way which means I like being subtly irritated at all hours of the day, for some reason) to see you with a dragon, doing something constructive with yourself, Liv, dear.

Remind me to tell you to do some things later. That is, if you're to be whined and dined.

-L. Intram

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2008, 01:02:59 am »
Sorry, Satori, when I say I like a lot of tail, yours isn't the kind I mean.  

Seiteki--Aw--you think I'm hot?  Hey, and perhaps it's escaped your notice, ice queen, but I'm a pyrokinetic... wink, wink, nudge.

Intram, at least, has the courtesy to drop me a few puns.  Not sure you're my type, Trammy, but we shall continue this via messaging.  

The condescension: less appreciated than the puns.  Fie upon ye, hubristic bitches.  More on this later, gotta visit the dragon.

And I only wish that were a euphemism.

Peace.
-Liv

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 11:51:41 pm »
Well, hello, everyone.

I hope you weren't expecting the usual chipper asperity of the arbitrary arts.  I don't have it in me.  Even the alliteration was lackluster, look.  

Sabela, will you marry me?  It would be well-deserved all 'round.

Liv

EDIT:  Since I have just been apprised that Sabela... doesn't actually read my blog... do us a favor and spam her for me, thanks.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 08:10:35 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 12:22:31 am »
I, oddly, think that Livos has actually had a simply wonderful idea. Let us all applaud him on his very first one.

Alright, that's enough.

Indeed, Sabela, PLEASE marry him. Two birds with one stone and such.

-Richards

Anonymous

"Blog: Livos Sulo" Reclassified H4: AltInfo (Non-Objectionab
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 02:07:01 am »
This page has been cleared for public viewing by Alesku's mom.

Not even joking, I sent an email to a certain Adela Macario in Information Dissemination and she was like - "oh, you're my little boy's Candidate... by the way, this is considered H4: AltInfo (Non-Objectionable), open it up for public viewing." Fun with nepotism, man... best of luck, Liv, and enjoy!

Lead Technician Bryn Farren
Citadel Tech Support

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2009, 01:06:27 am »
Golly gee, appropriate for the public!  No one's ever said that about me before.  D'aw.

Hm.  I had better be banal, superficial, and utmostly Aedolian today, shouldn't I?  To celebrate.

So I was watching SAS the other night, and for some reason I started to reinterpret the campy melodramatic lines.   It was an excellent episode, though.  Lots of action, ifyouknowwhatImean, and some favorable wardrobe changes.  The real mystery of the show?  When will the producers stop teasing Josie/Miranda and just get on with it already.

The end of today's episode follows.  With commentary.  Spoiler alert, obviously.

--after Kylie gets blasted in the top deck explosion--

Josie:  I thought we'd be together forever.
'You refused to renew your contract for the show, so let's kill you off in a cheap explosion!'
Kylie:  We... will.  (feeble coughing)
This line really doesn't matter, because every viewer with a libido was checking out her rack.  Hang on, freeze-framing.  Okay.  Let's move along.
Josie: Yeah, because you're not going to die.  Hang on, love.
'I'm in poignant denial.'
Kylie:  No... please.  I don't have much time.
'I have much more time than is realistic and will milk this final scene for all I'm worth.'  Which isn't a lot, you cheap ho.
Josie:  No, no!  Medic!  (frantically presses button to call medic)
'Curse my suspiciously nonspecific xenobiology training!  It leaves me helpless against pneumothorax!'
Kylie:  Josie.  Look at me. (puts her hand on Josie's cheek)
Okay, so maybe I teared up a little, even though Josie belongs with Miranda, Gods damn it.  SAS producers... fuck you.
Josie:  (mouth trembles)  I love you.
The reason this show works is she's actually a skilled-enough actress to make that line sound real.
Kylie:  I... (coughs)
Cough of DEATH!
Josie:  No, no, no.
This moment is funny because it's very reminiscent of their earlier sex scene.  I mean, the pose, the rocking back and forth, the tone.  Am I the only one who sees these things?  Maybe they're catering to the pseudonecrophiliac demographic.
Kylie:  (coughs again, dies with her eyes open)
Josie: Noooo!
'Finally.  That was getting awkward.'

-cut scene to Miranda standing beside Josie after Kylie's burial, in the ship's kitchen-

Miranda: (puts a hand on Josie's shoulder)  I'm so sorry.
'I'm not sorry at all.  I've been just as jealous of her as I am of all your weekly conquests.'
Josie:  Don't you dare pity me.
'I must assert that I'm above pity, but, like everyone in the world, I secretly want to be pitied anyway.'  Trufax; the pity game is delicate.  If you admit you want it, you don't deserve it and won't get it.
Miranda: Fine. (grabs Josie tightly by the upper arms, looks at her)
Whoa power games.  Fucking hot.  Would not work if they weren't the same height.
Josie:  (struggles)  I told you--
'Our long, sordid history means the air is thick with dramatic misunderstandings, none of which is clear to anyone, least of all us since we clearly want to bang.  Anyway, I'm angry for some reason.'
Miranda:  I love you.
'You belong to me.'
Josie:  Let go of me.  This is not the time.  You--
'No, you!'
Miranda:  --What?  Please, as if you really cared about her.  She was just a stop on the waystation between you and me.  You've never loved anyone but me.
HOLY SHIT YES.  ... sorry, fanboy moment.  No need to spoof this line; it's so true.
Josie:  (wrenches free of her, looks aghast)  You.  You... you were at the bridge when she died.  You--you could have saved her!
As a fan, I must only say WTF?  Look, I know Miranda's been slowly villainized, but this is unfair.
Miranda:  (Turns white, turns around and storms out)
Freeze-frame again to check out her ass, simply because I can, darling.  No commentary here.  Very disappointed in yet another 'ship tease moment.
Josie: (calls after her)  I hate you!  (single tear; hands clench on the edge of the kitchen counter)
'You will belong to me!'

--cut to shot of Miranda at the bridge, watching simultaneous vids of the accident and Josie crying in the kitchen, with an unreadable expression.---
CLIFFHANGER ALERT!  Actually, as cliffhangers go this one is relatively tame, but I'll tune in next week like a compliant fan.

Yes, I'm dressing up as Miranda for the P-p-pilot P-p-party.   The red ballgown from S2E14, probably.  Not sure though.  I suppoooose I shall have to do an updo, ringlettylike.  I am growing out my hair (yes, folks, that's why it's so straggly, Livos Sulo would not let it get into such a state without a purpose, I assyure you), though no further than the new restrictions (anyway, the hair gets poofy if allowed below shoulder-length) (also, wtf new restrictions fuck you).  

For those who do not follow the Pilot blog (frinstance, should you not have the luck to be a Pilot), costume announcements have been made there, but, to replicate: we have a pirate, puppet and puppet-master [kinky, and borderline excellent], unicorn [tricorn, he already has two horns, rly], cowboy, and um.  Dragon with a hug-me sign?  Alesku's mom, you need to keep an eye on your son, for verily, he is troubled.

Methinks we Pilotfolk need to be more creative with our costumes.  Hrm.

I suppose I'm not helping.  But I was going to obtain this one anyway for the fancon, and my time is so valuable, don'tcha know, I've got a very important and busy life.

Shit, did I get this far in a blog post without insulting someone?  You all suck.

G'night.

-Livvykins
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 02:11:50 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2009, 01:33:39 pm »
Oh my god. Liv, you slay me. Like totally.
Also, can't wait to see you in a dress. Oh my god.
Also...when does this shows come on...I'm....
interested >.>

-Satori C.-

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal