Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Disregard This  (Read 1116 times)

Anonymous

Disregard This
« on: November 11, 2008, 11:45:00 am »
Those involved in the project will need a copy of the connection schematic. This shouldn't take more than three hours to execute, assuming nobody slips up. Our friend in Cancer has promised to pass the data along to Teinar upon his return.

The unmanned array component has been divided into two parts on opposite sides of the city.  Each will accomplish the same function, providing redundancy in case of a power loss or raid. The transmitter itself has been hidden well enough.

Unfortunately, the server we chose turned out to be on the same device as the Pilot Candidate Discussion Board. I'm honestly not sure whether that will have any side effects...

Op times will be posted to this thread.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Disregard This
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 02:07:45 pm »
...Ballsy. Real ballsy.

Best of luck to those involved. Don't get caught.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 08:31:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 07:06:48 pm »
I'll try to avoid putting any of the participants in danger. If one of you can lend a helping hand, send me a private message; one of the other Gospels backed out and I need a replacement. I'll fill you in on the details.

Also... where's Prophet? I'd feel a lot better about this if I had the chance to talk it over with him/her.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 08:26:45 pm »
...Hm.

How long has Prophet been gone, now? Far too long. I'm beginning to think he/she's getting grilled for information, as we speak.

Have there been any rumors of Pilots evading the Axis Point? If so, we'd better hope to high hell that Prophet's moved the hell away from the Citadel, or it's going to be pretty obvious who the turncoat is.

Here's to hoping it's a Candidate that escaped it all.

...Holy hell. Did I just put Prophet's reputation on a Candidate?

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 11:45:23 pm »
That you did. Anyway, still working on getting a Candidate's login information. That should be easy enough.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 09:06:55 pm »
This post has been timestamped. Operation begins now. Whoever's doing auth for Candidate1 is up.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 09:25:32 pm »
Holy shit, Pilot3. This is a fuckup. You're supposed to kill Threadprint too omg omg fail someone delete that post fast.

I can't do it myself; I'm on the inside. Um... Pilot3, can you still login as Candidate1 on another terminal? PM me, we'll take this inside a secure channel.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 09:30:08 pm »
Okay, people. Relax... the candidate will take the fall and we still have the backup system set up the way we want it. It's not so stealthy, but the operation will go through.

Pilot1, do your thing.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 09:52:38 pm »
I think the race is on.

Someone's already noticed the Threadprint fiasco. I think it's Candidate Devi, but don't risk trying to stop her in the real world. Marshal's going to be active soon anyway because of that report from the terminal. Needless to say, Vallewida should hurry up.

Also, another report from Pilot3. She's been locked out of the Candidate1 account, which means ImperialAve and NorthValzculk should fire up the arrays.

Pilot3, you're no longer active. Pilot2, stand by.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 02:00:50 pm »
Operation invalid. Authorization required.

Commence Pilot Log In:

Code: [Select]
Username: **********
Password: ********

Authorization confirmed.

>initialize transfer.exe
Beginning Data Transfer...

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 01:10:59 am »
[Terminal]: Data transfer complete.

>delete logfile.txt
[Terminal]: File operation successful.

>logout
[Terminal]: Logout successful.

This is an automated message from Sylph, to be issued after a given period of inactivity.

Anyone reading this can safely assume that posting here is either physically impossible or would compromise my position. The most likely scenario is a lockdown triggered by a mistake on our part.

Our actions may or may not be hidden at this point, but the show must go on. Assuming a successful file transfer on the part of Pilot1, it should look like an isolated hack attempt by the candidate. The Gospels themselves are protected.

Emergency procedure is in effect; Pilot2 should move now. ImperialAve and NorthValzculk, prepare to receive. In posting +0020, the transmitter will activate and our end of the process will be done.

This will be my last message, at least until full access returns. Peace and love.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 03:00:53 am »
Now that the Axis Point probings are over --

Found out from Nebula6 and company that they've broken the encryption on most of the files. Teinar and Edanith should be receiving the Citadel files soon, so keep an eye on the news and don't think too loud about it.

I've been worried about our own safety lately (rofl when are we not?). The addresses listed on the diagram above were fakes, since nobody else on the subnetwork needed to know where the transmitters were, but they were jumped as soon as I posted them. That means we're being watched. In light of this development, consider anything you say in here public knowledge.

-- Sylph

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal