Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sad to say I must go...again  (Read 249 times)

Anonymous

Sad to say I must go...again
« on: November 08, 2008, 01:35:12 pm »
I thought that I could handle being back. That I would have help and that things would be fixed. I was wrong about this, and in my error, I now see the truth. As of now, I quit Spirits and I quit Remnants. Out of courtesy for the people I’m playing with and the positions some of my characters are in, I will describe what happens to them.

Remnants Characters:
 Adalwulf – After gaining his memories back and sufficiently snapping at everyone, he was sent to TRIM.
Dyerlich – Unable to handle all the emotions from his recent season, he has returned to the Eddy for good.
Miyani – Called back to Hell by her father
Kazzt – Her people finally picked her up and she went home
Bionic Crab – Ran away to live in the wastelands once more
Mazz – Unable to deal with the stresses, and that his little loophole was discovered, he was fired. He lives on Cancer now as a drunk.
Gwen – She quit TRIM to go live with her husband in Aedolis.
Drek – He ran away from Aedolis to live on a space station
Havaror – Something happened, don’t know
Skar – He left Mai on a planet somewhere and disappeared after he found out that his health was deteriorating
Acien – Was sent to TRIM after crashing a FASC
Srefi – Became bored with Aedolis and went back to space
Quatrain/Century – I never played them so they never ended up anywhere

Spirits of the Earth:
Vec, Nexus, Vortex, Rift, Fenris, Feris, Zek Derit, Palzerus, Carthax – All returned to Heiroth, some against their will and some by their own hand.
Vosteroth – Living happily in sin somewhere on earth, inventing and having a grand old time
Nagranesh – Tracked down by his people and returned to among the stars
X’etiz – Returned to the Abyss to live his life getting revenge on his people
Nazarul – Returned to the Abyss
Akabu – Wound up on the wrong side of Beatrid’s weapon
Zhalik – Found no use on Earth and left to continue spreading the message of Dhamaj
Faustus Blue -  Never played him so no matter
Thirty Four – Same thing as Faustus
Dweller – Same as the last two
Fyuni – Went back to live with nicer elves

Sorry to everyone. This may seem like some cry for help, and I recognize it as my own cry for help, that I need to get help, that I need to get better, so I’m going to try. Any therapy progress that I would make, no doubt would be set back by being here. So I can't stay, I can't be here anymore, I need to get better and I need to stay better. Love you guys and gals. Even you Choco :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Sad to say I must go...again
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 05:36:09 pm »
Aaaw, poor Shizzy. You get better and talk to us on msn still mmmmmkay.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal