Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Action for my labia!  (Read 245 times)

Anonymous

Action for my labia!
« on: September 13, 2008, 04:14:08 pm »
-giggles childishly-

But it's true, I do need plots and ideas for plots for my character called Labia. Not my, er lady parts. XD

I haven't began working on a more extended profile that would give people a better understanding of her/him. But basically Labia is working as a prostitute for food right now. I am pretty much up for anything with this character; although I do recommend that you read the limits and the application. XD

Although at this time I wouldn't really want to put Labia into a plot where he/she is in a "loving relationship". I would prefer if there is more violence involved. Maybe the organisation who created him are looking for him? Maybe there is now a bounty on him? Maybe your character is walking past and Labia doesn't understand 'no' and continually pesters your character, until your character beats the daylights out of him. XD

Anyway, let me know. Don't be shy! XD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal