Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Iriel Luminas, Pilot Echo  (Read 347 times)

Catalina

Iriel Luminas, Pilot Echo
« on: February 21, 2017, 03:15:31 pm »
Name: Iriel Luminas
Age at Graduation: 18
Race: Dragon Human thing idk ^^'
Height: 5.7 ft
Weight: 130 Ib
Hair: Black and white
Eye: Mulberry
Skin: Tanned (I do have tan skin irl in the summer seriously I get dark :)
Build: Slim yet a bit muscular
Weapons: Pistols and snipper <3 gotta love snippers,.
Abilites: Telepathy and Hemokinesis

Her legs are extremely strong so she can launch herself pretty darn high like to the top of a telephone pool using her tail to balance. She is also extremely fast because of her legs a build.

Markings: Like this on her right arm and body https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9a/e5/55/9ae5550d84dfffd84d8ff2f83f08560a.jpg (I have the site up and I don't think Its appropriate for here XD So I chosen the one with just a shirtless dude)
She had scars on her tail that look like claw Marks and slashes on her back and belly.

Personality: The rough training did not put a dent in her happy and Fire personality and he ability to stay positive. She is merciless but yet kind when it comes to come backs.  Mostly with a bit of pain and a good bit of her laughing. The only time that there is a dent in her Happiness is when her twin sister committee suicide when they found out that they were pshycic.

She really does not like being formally spoken to by a subornate. So She usually just asks them to call her Iriel or Lumina

Physical Description: She has a dragon tail that has a bit of fur like the kind you'll Find on your CAT's nose <3 it is also maned in black and white fur(?) She does have extremely Sharp canine teeth and cat like eyes. Her ears are like an elf ears except torn up a bit and she has horns (Ill draw them later) Her feet are like a dragons hind feet with claws of course.

Relationships: Ariza- Twin sister. Deseaced

Jokiar: Dragon he is a rather calm dragon that usually lets Iriel do what she wants and only needs her for things of high importance.

History: When Iriel and her sister were 13 they were to be put into the Cadatie program. The only draw back was that Ariza was not the biggest fan of that kind of thing and she knew that she would not be able to keep up and fail. Not only were her ideas the reason why she committed suicide another reason is a secret which Iriel only knows. So before they were sent away her sister killed herself and left Iriel to face the music alone. Which left her in a secluded and silent state.
Of course her training was rough and she got the scars to prove it. Though all her mentors hard work paid off in the end when she became a pilot at 18 years old. The two remained close friends up to the event of Iriel mentors death from natural causes.

More to come :3

Should I give her dragon wings? Idk yet T.T
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 05:52:44 pm by Catalina »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal