Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Colourful adventures! [Lion!]  (Read 7106 times)

ARAD V1.0

Re: Colourful adventures! [Lion!]
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2017, 09:06:30 am »
"Yeah, I'm nervous alright," she answered with a soft snort. "You'll get a dishonorable discharge if you fail a set amount," she glanced up at Avaster. "I fail once, I lose my livelihood and get deported," she let out a wry grin.

"And I have no idea where to go after that. I know TRIM wants my ass back," she added with a soft sigh, before shaking her head.

Offline Lion

« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2017, 10:06:36 am »
"And why are you so sure that you'll fail? You're a lot better than you think you are, Senna.  I sure know you've saved my ass dozens of times. I wouldn't be where I am without you," Avaster said with a concerned tilt of his head.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2017, 10:25:32 am »
"I know I'll pass, still," she murmured softly. "On the off chance I don't. This might be the last time we do this," she stated. Her own mind only now catching up with said realization. She'd lose everything here. Kath, her house.

She'd lose even her best friend. The only person she trusted enough to sleep at the same place, without half a dozen of locks on her door and a blaster underneath her pillow. "Shit. Now I'm even more nervous," she stated with a shaky little breath.

Offline Lion

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2017, 09:57:28 pm »
"So....what do you suggest we do about it?" Avaster said, turning to her and appearing concerned.  He was though, nothing about this conversation could make him ungenuine.

"You're not suggesting you cheat do you?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2017, 08:21:57 am »
"Ofcourse not," she answered with a soft breath, sitting up slightly to meet his eyes. "We'll see what happens, right?" She let out a soft chuckle, though he was able to tell it was more because of nerves than anything else.

"It ain't the first time we improvised."

Offline Lion

« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2017, 10:35:12 am »
Senna's gaze sent a slight chill down his back and Avaster frowned at her doubt. This wasn't the best time for those, and it made him anxious to think he was going to lose his best friend. In most ways, his only friend.  He tried to relax and held her closer against him.

"So yeah, I guess so improvise. We'll, uh, think of something. In the meantime, you're sleeping over. Because you're chillier than normal."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2017, 03:51:21 pm »
Senna could only frown, before nodding slowly. "I'll pass, it's just.. Routine," she murmured softly under her breath, settling against Avaster again, gripping one of his hands tightly.

And, while her grip was cold, Avaster could also fear the trembling in her hands.

Offline Lion

« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2017, 03:09:46 pm »
Avaster tried to give as much body heat as he could. However when the coffee that Kath had served started to wear off, he could feel himself dozing off amidst the screams coming from the movie. It was entertaining but the whole day had been trying. First his dad, then this with Senna.

It was nice to just relax, hideaway in his apartment.  He wish he could do that all the time, even if his job didn't let him. Soon he fell asleep, going limp against the shoulder of the couch.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2017, 06:42:38 pm »
As Avaster slumped down, Senna looked up at him and huffed, slowly freeing herself from his arm. Making sure not to wake him up. With a soft sigh, followed by a sad smile, she looked down at him. "You got into more than you bargained for with me, huh," she murmured under her breath, before gesturing at the TV, before it shut down.

She stood up, taking his arm, before slowly pulling him over her back. She was by no means exceptionally strong. But basic training allowed her to carry at least one wounded comrade. Or in her case, a sleeping one.

She made her way to his bedroom and placed him down, before peeling the sheet out from underneath him. And if Avaster by now hadn't woken up already, she'd let out an irritated sigh, starting to strip down to her shirt and panties, settling down on the bed to pull her kneesocks off. "You might have a heartattack in the morning," she breathed. "But I don't feel like freezing. And I have no idea where you leave those thermal pads," she explained in a hushed murmur, before crawling in next to him, settling between his arms, her back against his chest.

Offline Lion

« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2017, 12:55:09 am »
He stirred only slightly from the movement and would have never guessed that Senna was able to lift him from the sofa, or at least side-drag him, however it might have happend.  He was in bed soon enough and relishing in it's warmth and felt her lean back against him.  He was still drunk with sleep and only half murmured a 'good night'.

He wouldn't complain though. He was comfortable and buried his face into her shoulder in neck, even though she was continuously cool. He felt some traces of warmth and the heaters beneath the bed would equalize the temperature within the blankets to a comfortable level.

When morning came there was only a slight crick in his neck from the sleeping position, but he was otherwise fine. Avaster opened his eyes and blinked at the added weight in bed.  "Senna...why do you never tell me you're just gonna be butt ass naked? I have spare sweats and shirts."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2017, 02:00:11 am »
Oh. She didn't anticipate to feel what, to her, was extremely hot breath tickling her shoulder. Nor did she expect him to react the way he did. But it was nice. A comforting touch to calm her nerves. And, ofcourse, to warm her up.

She snorted awake as Avaster spoke, but didn't wake just yet, "you were sleeping," came her mumbled and sleepy retort. She rolled over to level her face with his. But she didn't realize this practically pressed hown own smaller frame completely against his. She was still too sleepy to realize that. "Comfy," she breathed, before falling asleep once again. Possibly too close for comfort.

Offline Lion

« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2017, 01:56:06 am »
Avaster grunted when she pressed her body against his. He didn't mean for him to sound grumpy but he was trying to hold in a bladder full of pee.

"Yeah, still...pajamas. And proper pants. Keep you warmer than just me," he muttered and shrugged, trying to turn but trapped under her body. "Did you fall asleep again?...  Senna?"  And the silence was proof enough of that.

"Senna.....?"  He was growing more and more tired until he couldn't fight the tiredness all on his own.  "Senn...you have an evaluation, remember?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2017, 02:28:14 am »
"You were sleeping," Senna murmured again, before taking up more place in bed as Avaster tried to roll over. It resulted in Senna hugging his chest, practically being on top of him in her quest for more body heat.

The last of his words were lost as she started to snore gently again, hugging Avaster tightly.

Offline Lion

« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2017, 12:20:16 pm »
And with that, Avaster had to pry her off of him because he just couldn't hold it anymore. "I'm back sorry, Senna, I really REALLY have to go," he said and quickly got off the bed to sprint to the bathroom.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2017, 03:55:20 pm »
Senna murmured her sleepy reply. And as Avaster left, Senna wrapped herself up in all of his blankets, tucking up like a cloth worm in his bed, before completely curling up as well. The only thing visible by now were some brown and pink strands of hair from her head.

Offline Lion

« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2017, 12:55:55 am »
Avaster finished drying his hands on a towel and groggily dragged himself back beside the bed. He sat beside Senna and gently wiggled her arm. "Seeeeeennaaaaaaa," he groaned, sing-songily. "Seeeeeenaaaaaa....  You're hogging all the blankets!"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2017, 09:18:06 am »
Senna made a murmured response, before pushing her head up from underneath the blankets, looking at Avaster. Right up in his eyes. And she blinked once, her eyes changed colour, from the usual brown and pink, to a dark and sorrowful maroon. And her hair followed suit.

She pushed herself up and sleepily hugged Avaster from behind, resting her chin on his shoulder, still being wrapped up in the blankets. She remained silent for just a moment, before taking a deep breath. "I'm scared," she admitted finally, glancing over to meet his eyes. "I.. Don't want to lose you," she murmured.

What a far cry it was from what she really wanted to admit to him. Why did she have to fall for this idiot?

Offline Lion

« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2017, 09:10:02 pm »
This was a sudden change in emotion, but not completely unexpected. Avaster tiredly wrapped arms around her and kissed her forehead. "Senna. You're worried over nothing, The more you think about bad things, the more bad things will happen. My dad taught me that much. So, what is it that you're not going to do anymore?  Worry, that is.  Try not to worry."

He squished her harder and brushed her tears way.  "Come on, I'll make you a big breakfast so you have the energy to concentrate. You'll be great! I guarantee it."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2017, 10:58:20 am »
Oh yeah. That was why.

Senna nodded slowly. "Avaster.. I," why was it so difficult? Why couldn't she just say it and be done with it? What if he didn't feel the same way? What if he actually did, but she'd be expunged from the Libra? So many thoughts surfaced. And the positives started to outweigh the negatives.

"Nevermind," she said with a soft sigh, nodding slowly. "Thanks."

Offline Lion

« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2017, 12:42:58 am »
Avaster moved into the kitchen and fixed coffee and began to whip up some eggs. He whipped them swiftly in a bowl.  "Help me, now. Chop up some spare chicken in the fridge.  We'll have some eggs and chicken and...whatever's left over. I...wow, I have a lot of left overs."

He smiled at her and began to fry the concoction on the pan once it was ready.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal